October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Sounds like everyone is just as happy as i am that the holiday madness is over. It takes a toll.
I cleaned up christmas decorations on the 27th and cleared out some of the old toys the same day. Had to make room for the rediculous amount of new toys this kid ended up with :)
We told our family on christmas day and announced to facebook land yesterday morning.
Its nice that its all out in the open now. Its tiring trying to hide it lol

Happy new year! We're all having babies this year :D

Also, I couldn't wait until for our 20 week scan to find out the gender so we've booked a private scan for this Sunday! It means my daughter & 2 stepchildren can come experience it with us and all find out at the same time! I'm excited! 💛💕💙

8 days until I can hopefully find out what mine is. Hope all will be well ... I'm a lot more nervous about the anomaly scan this time, probably because I'm so aware now (through forums and paranoid Googling) of all the things that can go wrong!

8 days until I can hopefully find out what mine is. Hope all will be well ... I'm a lot more nervous about the anomaly scan this time, probably because I'm so aware now (through forums and paranoid Googling) of all the things that can go wrong!

I know how you feel! I'm more nervous this time round I think, I seem to be much more aware of things that can go wrong. Google should be banned in pregnancy ha ha! I'm sure everything will be absolutely perfect :)

I hope our babies are fine! Google should be banned completely - it's been my total downfall since having a baby! :haha:

I've had another scan and the babies are getting big now!! <3

Amazing! How often will you have scans?

I have one booked in for Thursday with my consultant and my private gender scan 8 days later, the most likely another one with my consultant the following week. I should have then everyother or every third week after that depending how I feel and how often I want to go. Then I'll have my regular 20 week scan and I have another private one for 24 weeks.

I'm spoiled for scans lol

I've had another scan and the babies are getting big now!! <3

Amazing! How often will you have scans?

I have one booked in for Thursday with my consultant and my private gender scan 8 days later, the most likely another one with my consultant the following week. I should have then everyother or every third week after that depending how I feel and how often I want to go. Then I'll have my regular 20 week scan and I have another private one for 24 weeks.

I'm spoiled for scans lol

I bet that's really reassuring though, getting to see them that often! &#10084;&#65039;

Had anyone started getting braxton hicks yet? I didn't get them until quite late on with my daughter but noticed I'm getting them already this time!

Yes, occasionally I do. Especially if I stand up quickly ...

Didn't get any with my first really that I was aware of, so it's quite new for me!

I cant say, i have NO IDEA what a braxton hicks contraction feels like, i did not have them with my first that i know of. What are they like? I think i have been having round ligament pains though.

When I get one, the bottom of my stomach just gathers up all tight and feels hard. That's it really lol.

My stomach tightens up, I get short of breath and it's almost like the feeling of Anxiety. My friend didn't think she'd ever had them until I explained what they were like for me and she said she had felt those! They don't hurt and only lasts 30secs or so it's just strange!

Cant say i have those. I am currently dealing with posterior pelvic pain that is killing me! and what i believe to be round ligament pains randomly.
Besides that and a bit of heartburn all is normal over here.

I've noticed I get them more when I'm up and about at work rather than when I'm at home. I've hit 17 weeks today, took a bump selfie and can't believe how big I am already &#128514; Doesn't bother me, just wondering how big I'll be when I hit full term! Less than 48hrs before we find out what we are having!!

Attachments

• IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
Ooo keep us updated!! Can't wait to start finding out what genders all these babies are (for those finding out) :D

20 weeks tomorrow! 3 days until we hopefully find out what it is! So excited to know what everyone else is getting too. :D

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(88).jpg
    photomagic(1)(88).jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 4
We had our early gender scan today, it's a...... boy!!!! I burst in to tears!
That's one stepdaughter and stepson, a daughter and now a son &#55357;&#56473;

Attachments

• IMG_2749.jpg
    IMG_2749.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Congrats boobee!

Had another midwife appointment today and finally heard the heart beat. It was very faint, but a strong 160bpm. &#128525; My midwife thinks I have an anterior placenta again so it muffles baby and makes it harder to find with the doppler.
Now in about 3 weeks we get to find out the gender. &#128512;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->