October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

My next scan is on Wednesday ! Nervous as usual. But i also cant wait to see this little one again. Its tough rarely feeling anything and having no nausea or anything...i almost dont feel preggo. Just fat lol!!
I am super grouchy the last week. I dont even like myself half the time and feel so bad for my little guy who has to deal with the mood swings...i feel like he is way more clingy than usual. He follows me around all day and has to sit on my lap or beside me if i sit...he will move to me if i sit without him lol. Its adorable and i love him but i also need some space.
Is anyone else feeling extra grouchy these days? Or is it just me!?

Had our anatomy scan today. B&B wont let me upload photos from my phone or i would totally share a shot with you all. Managed to stay team yellow...phew! Baby was super wiggly, and was in there doing yoga. Looked super uncomfortable lol.

Oily- Ah I could never stay team yellow. You are strong.

I haven't really been grouchy... but I have no patience lately. I feel bad for my son too. He's just so active and getting into everything now I get sick of dealing with him after a full day. And I feel terrible saying that. :(

I also have a yoga baby. Mine was lying like this the entire time lol. I hope she doesn't stay like that ... I do feel a lot of movement so I assume she can't be stuck!

I have a bit of a quick temper at the best of times, compounded by general anxiety, so pregnancy doesn't really agree with me. I'm fine with my LO most of the time, as she's a very easy child and doesn't deserve any of my wrath, but everyone else drives me insane. I am very grouchy.

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(101).jpg
    photomagic(1)(101).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
Aaaa all good news and more scan photos! I love this part of pregnancy!

I'm having a bit of a rough time this week! Work is really stressful and I'm not getting much support with it all, I'm currently working through breaks and lunches to get things done and despite my complaints nothing ever gets done! I've started to get really bad anxiety and the last 2 days at work burst in to tears :( I went to the doctors in the end and she's signed me off work for 2 weeks on rest and has written a letter to my employer about lack of support during pregnancy!
My daughter goes to my mums during the day whilst I'm at work anyway so we are continuing that just so I can put my feet up a bit. Currently ill too with a cold and not being able to take anything doesn't help! Feeling very sorry for myself!

Aw thexfadingpat its ok to say that here. We get it!!
Meep the yoga photo is too funny, how they are comfy like that is beond me. I feel some movement each day but not a whole lot. Im sure that is about to change though lol.
Awe boobee at least you can rest a bit now. I hope you all start feeling better. The last 2 weeks have been busy and hectic here. Still grouchy and irritable but trying not to be.
Oh well!

How's everyone doing?
We have our gender ultrasound in 2 days and I can't wait. I am so eager. 😁

We're good here despite the anxiety! It's definitely been better since I've been off work and the rest has allowed me to finally start getting over this cold! 20 weeks today so our routine scan is Tuesday morning, looking forward to seeing him again! Movements are getting stronger even with the anterior placenta, very low down though!

Will you announce the gender?

Doing ok over here.
Finding it harder to sleep through the night now. I wake up a lot for no reason.
Feeling more movement now and every now and again it gives me a good jab and hurts lol.
But so far this one moves around a lot less than my first did. Had our 18week scan and everything looks good.
By ultrasound i am a week ahead of schedule so...almost 1/2 way! 😁

Had a very small amount of weird pale peach/orange/brown stuff while wiping last Saturday :( which went away, only to return on Thursday, and is still coming occasionally now. I've tried asking for help only to be told that my symptoms aren't indicative of anything being imminently wrong, so I don't need to be seen. Which I am sure is true, but I'd kind of like to know if I'm dilating at all or if I have an infection?

I don't have pain or fresh bleeding, and she's still moving around all the time. It really is just a pale tinge on the toilet paper and isn't constant, but it's still freaking me out.

Just feels like life generally sucks at the moment. :nope:

So baby #2 is another boy for us. 😁
I'm excited that my current son will have a brother so close in age to grow up with. It's going to be fun.

And announced the gender right away. I'm bad with secrets.

Attachments

• 10rv8d1.jpg
    10rv8d1.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
Had a very small amount of weird pale peach/orange/brown stuff while wiping last Saturday :( which went away, only to return on Thursday, and is still coming occasionally now. I've tried asking for help only to be told that my symptoms aren't indicative of anything being imminently wrong, so I don't need to be seen. Which I am sure is true, but I'd kind of like to know if I'm dilating at all or if I have an infection?

I don't have pain or fresh bleeding, and she's still moving around all the time. It really is just a pale tinge on the toilet paper and isn't constant, but it's still freaking me out.

Just feels like life generally sucks at the moment. :nope:

It could just be a tiny bit of old blood that's mixed in with your CM? It may not be dilating or an infection. If you've an irritable cervix it could be the cause (that was the cause of all my bleeding in first pregnancy!)
I'd ask them to check again if it continues, even if it's for peace of mind!

So baby #2 is another boy for us. 😁
I'm excited that my current son will have a brother so close in age to grow up with. It's going to be fun.

And announced the gender right away. I'm bad with secrets.

Aww yay another boy! How exciting:D has anyone thought of names yet?! It took until my daughter was born to agree on the name I'd chosen lol his time it's a boy we've literally no ideas!

We've had first names picked out for a little while now. He is going to be Elliot. And we're thinking of Bentley for the middle name, but not 100% sure yet.

20+4 anomaly scan for us this morning! Everything was perfect and she confirmed it's still a boy! 💙

Attachments

• IMG_4380.jpg
    IMG_4380.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
My beautiful baby boys Owen & Milo were born sleeping last week. :'(

Oh God, no. :cry: That's absolutely dreadful. :cry: I'm so sorry, there are just no words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->