October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Healthy baby seen today at 20+2 and I have an anterior placenta, which I knew anyway.

Plus, it's a girl!! Just what I wanted. :D

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(99).jpg
    photomagic(1)(99).jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photomagic(1)(100).jpg
    photomagic(1)(100).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Healthy baby seen today at 20+2 and I have an anterior placenta, which I knew anyway.

Plus, it's a girl!! Just what I wanted. :D

Yay congratulations!!! Aww I love that we are all starting to find out genders! I've also got an anterior placenta this time (didn't with my daughter) I'm not feeling that many movements at all, considering I started feeling him 6 weeks ago! Hopefully as he gets bigger I will. It also explains why the midwife took forever to find the heartbeat at 16 weeks!

Very clear photos too, look at that foot!!!!!

Congrats boobee!

Had another midwife appointment today and finally heard the heart beat. It was very faint, but a strong 160bpm. 😍 My midwife thinks I have an anterior placenta again so it muffles baby and makes it harder to find with the doppler.
Now in about 3 weeks we get to find out the gender. 😀

How wonderful ❤️ How did you find having an anterior placenta, is it really difficult to feel movements or are they just not as prominent? I've got one this time and I'm quite a worrier, I'm going to be a nervous wreck if I can't feel movements lol.

Congrats Meep!

Boobee- It just took a while to feel the movement with my first. I didn't start feeling him until almost 21 weeks, and my husband couldn't feel from the outside until closer to 24 I think it was. Once I could feel movement it was strong and often still.

That good to hear. I do get the odd kick here and there but I guess it's still early days for me anyway!

I forgot to add my second scan photo from the gender scan. It's a front view, it's crazy to see eye sockets!

Attachments

• IMG_2741.jpg
    IMG_2741.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
That good to hear. I do get the odd kick here and there but I guess it's still early days for me anyway!

I forgot to add my second scan photo from the gender scan. It's a front view, it's crazy to see eye sockets!

Haha I have one just like that too!

I havent been on in a while and its so nice to pop in and see all the scan photos and genders. I have another 7 days before my next scan and we are not going to find out the gender. Hope everyone is doing well! I will pop in again later today.

I just have to share because I'm excited. I've really been wanting to get a ring sling to use when baby comes, and my husband just ordered me one for an early birthday present. 😍
Do any of you others baby wear?

I just have to share because I'm excited. I've really been wanting to get a ring sling to use when baby comes, and my husband just ordered me one for an early birthday present. ��

I didn't with my first as we lived close to town and friends so I used to walk with the pram (made it easier with bags over the handles!) however this time I really want to babywear, especially with having a toddler too so I've bought a TULA! I actually bought it months ago because the prints sell out and I wanted the blue one with jellyfish on �� Can't wait to start wearing although I think I'm going to have to go somewhere to help me put it on etc as I don't have a clue what I'm doing!

I just have to share because I'm excited. I've really been wanting to get a ring sling to use when baby comes, and my husband just ordered me one for an early birthday present. ��

I didn't with my first as we lived close to town and friends so I used to walk with the pram (made it easier with bags over the handles!) however this time I really want to babywear, especially with having a toddler too so I've bought a TULA! I actually bought it months ago because the prints sell out and I wanted the blue one with jellyfish on �� Can't wait to start wearing although I think I'm going to have to go somewhere to help me put it on etc as I don't have a clue what I'm doing!

Nice. I love the prints of Tulas. I have a Lillebaby that I use for my son. It's so helpful in places where strollers don't really work.

I never wore my son BUT he is so active that this time i think i will have to wear just to keep up and keep him active. I dont want to deter him from playing outside or anything so i have been entertaining the idea of slings. In april we have a big mommy and baby themed trade show here. Thats where i will go to get my babywearing info. Buy a sling and find out more about cloth diapering. Im excited about it especially since im working a booth 😁.

I had my gender scan today and I'm so so happy to say my perfect little babies are both BOYS!!

2 boys! That is going to be super fun!! Congratulations!

The one im currently growing just jabbed me so hard i yelled out in pain and scared the crap out of my son Lol! Its crazy how much that hurt lol!!!

Congrats ladies! How exciting!!

I'm so anxious to have my anatomy scan! My next appointment is at 18+5 and they didn't schedule it for then and I wasn't too worried about it. Now I am super anxious though and sent them an email asking them when the scan would be scheduled and if it could be scheduled with my next appointment still. Hopefully I will know soon :)

My anatomy scan isn't until February 27th. But January 28th we scheduled a private ultrasound to find out the gender. I can't wait. 😀

That's so exciting! If we had a place in the area that did private scans I would definitely do the same thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->