October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Oh miss zoie! I am so sorry..i have no words.
my heart breaks for you.

I hope you've got a good support group around you at this time miss zoie and you're finding some sort of comfort at this difficult time :(

How is everyone else doing at the minute?

Doing ok boobee! Been dealing with some brutal heartburn and reflux 24/7. Starting to be able to feel baby kicks from the outside now. Hubby still cant feel them which makes me feel crazy. But yeah, getting my stuff done before im too fat to move lol!! I feel like im gaining so quickly this time.
How are you doing boobee?

I've been doing pretty good.
Been very busy between work and family. And currently planning my son's 1st birthday. :'(
I've been starting to feel baby more now, but it's still pretty faint. And I'm also starting to get a bit of a bump now. It's exciting. :)

How are you doing boobee?

Glad to hear you're both doing fine despite the niggles!
I'm good, still officially off work with anxiety but go back next week. I think I needed the time off to get myself together and feeling tons better!
I'm looking in to getting a support belt as I've noticed when I'm walking my lower back pain is flaring up and I get a stitch under the right side of my bump very quickly. I didn't have one last time, has anyone used one before?!

Glad to hear you ladies are feeling alright for the most part. Congrats on genders and names, it is so fun! We found out a couple weeks ago and I just haven't had much time to be on B'n'B, we are having a little girl and we will be naming her Freya Lee <3 I am extremely excited and DS really wanted a sister so he is thrilled as well.

Boobee I have never used a support belt but it would definitely be worth a try! I have had quite a bit of "stretching" pains lately, I'm sure that's not the right word but mostly when I stretch or move to fast I get quite a bit of muscle pain.

Just had my 20 week midwife appointment to go over my anatomy ultrasound and now I'm worrying. My midwife says it's likely nothing, but they noted a soft marker and an enlarged ureter from the left kidney. They're scheduling me another ultrasound to get a closer look and may suggest meeting with a geneticist. &#128533;

Just had my 20 week midwife appointment to go over my anatomy ultrasound and now I'm worrying. My midwife says it's likely nothing, but they noted a soft marker and an enlarged ureter from the left kidney. They're scheduling me another ultrasound to get a closer look and may suggest meeting with a geneticist. &#55357;&#56853;

Did they say what it could mean? I'm sure everything will be ok, I think they tend to err on the side of caution so hopefully it's nothing too much to worry about x

Just had my 20 week midwife appointment to go over my anatomy ultrasound and now I'm worrying. My midwife says it's likely nothing, but they noted a soft marker and an enlarged ureter from the left kidney. They're scheduling me another ultrasound to get a closer look and may suggest meeting with a geneticist. &#65533;&#65533;

Did they say what it could mean? I'm sure everything will be ok, I think they tend to err on the side of caution so hopefully it's nothing too much to worry about x

She didn't say much. The soft marker could mean an extremely small chance of Down Syndrome which would lead to the geneticist.

Then the enlarged ureter could just mean that it's growing a bit faster than the rest of him, or it could be due to a blockage or improper kidney function. If the uterer still looks enlarged on the next ultrasound baby would need his own ultrasound once he's born.
I wasn't told anything else but from looking it up (I know, bad idea) it looks like sometimes it will correct itself or baby may need antibiotics to prevent infection. Worst case scenario some need surgery to correct it.

They noticed that with my little one at 19 weeks and we had another scan 3 weeks later it had gone away. Good luck!

Hi ladies. I am trying to check in often to see how you all are doing.
For me, there is lots of movements this week. Pelvic pain is taking over my life and making daily tasks quite difficult.
Luckily i work from home so i can do nothing at all on the real bad days.
Hope everyone else is doing well.
Thexfadingpat, im sure your next scan will be perfect. Let us know how it goes though.

Thanks. :)
I'm really hoping that he outgrows it or that they maybe saw something that isn't actually there. We have to wait until April 19th for the ultrasound though, so it's going to be a long wait.

How are we all doing?! We had our 4D scan at the weekend (27+2) and got some beautiful photos of our baby boy!!!

(Note the photo where he smiles and sticks 2 fingers up at us! Clearly a monkey already)

Attachments

• 549FE405-E023-4866-9759-AA68EF95A9F0.jpg
    549FE405-E023-4866-9759-AA68EF95A9F0.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
Usually I think those 4d photos look creepy but those are absolutely gorgeous!!! He is quite handsome already :)

4d photos also creep me out but those ones are pretty darn cute!

Feeling like a beached whale already. Honestly. I weigh the same amount now as i did the day i gave birth to our first. Lol.
Definitely bigger this go around and its very very obvious on all my joints and muscles!
The heartburn is horrid this time too, ive had it all through the 2nd tri this time and only ever had it in the 3rd with our first.
Im guessing its a girl this time just because of how different everything is. Actually, everyone i know minus like 5 people think its a girl too. I cant wait to find out. Im pretty done with being preggo already. &#128529;

How is everybody doing? It's been very quiet lately.

Saturday was my first day of 3rd trimester already. :)
I was comparing my bump to a picture I took with my first, and I feel smaller this time. Current baby on the left, my son Logan on the left. I always though subsequent bumps got bigger but I guess not.

Attachments

• IMG_20170409_152930_524.jpg
    IMG_20170409_152930_524.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
Pretty fed up over here as time seems to have basically stopped. I'm 33 weeks now and massive. No more massive than with my first though I don't think. She was an ounce off 9 lb so I'm guessing I'm probably having another big one ...

All Ok here, sooo tired and I'm massive too! I've been comparing photos and my bump is a lot higher/rounder than with my daughter. Perfected the waddle when I walk ha ha. Getting a bit fed up of all the "omg you've how long left?!?" And "are you sure there's only 1 in there?!". It didn't bother me to start with but it's multiple comments every day and it's getting annoying now &#128514; This photo was taken a week ago!

Attachments

• 1491680968089.jpg
    1491680968089.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly