October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Oh no, sounds like you are at the extreme end of the sickness scale. :(

Mine has tailed off somewhat but is still horrible if I am hungry.

Welcome thexfadingpat!
Awe schultzie, im sorry you feel so awful. The first TRI is really not my favorite either. I cant wait for my all day nausea to subside. And the exhaustion. That can go away too 😂
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better meep!

My first dr. Appt is on thursday. Im happy to get this out of the way because the next one is a scan. Half way to my first scan now and i really look forward to that. It doesnt really feel real until that happens.
And the nervousness of the unknown can subside for a bit. I cant wait.

Mine's November 15th so drawing ever closer ... I cannot wait, I'm so excited - the perfect ending (hopefully) to weeks of feeling like shite!

Hey!, can I join?! I'm pregnant with my rainbow #2 my LO is 19 months old :D

Absolutely awful LOL constant nausea at the moment!!.

We had our ultrasound today and we are so incredibly shocked that we are expecting twins!!! :baby::baby:

Wow, how exciting! Were they able to say yet whether they are identical or fraternal??

It was a massive shocker!! It's going to take some getting used to!!.

They are not identical, I can't remember the technical name for it, they have there own sacs and there own placentas. It's exciting the think we could have a boy and a girl!, my consultant says this is the safest type of twins to have!.

Dizygotic I believe! I think that means you released two eggs and they both implanted. That's awesome. :D

Had my 1st appointment today. Did my routine bloodwork and booked an early scan! Yay! Nov 21 will be when i have my first scan and ill be in my 9th week. That appt is what will make this feel real.

Urgh does anyone else hate the horrible blood tests?? Or is it just me who is a squinty, tense, wincing, la-la-la-ing mess??!

Not looking forward to the next one after my scan, but I'd rather know if there's any sort of trisomy risk, and at least I'll have the buzz of seeing the baby to hopefully keep me alive through it ...

It was a massive shocker!! It's going to take some getting used to!!.

They are not identical, I can't remember the technical name for it, they have there own sacs and there own placentas. It's exciting the think we could have a boy and a girl!, my consultant says this is the safest type of twins to have!.

Congrats!! I think the risks are much lower when twins come in their own sacks and with their own placentas :) So yay!! How are you feeling about it? Has it sunk in at all yet?

Urgh does anyone else hate the horrible blood tests?? Or is it just me who is a squinty, tense, wincing, la-la-la-ing mess??!

Not looking forward to the next one after my scan, but I'd rather know if there's any sort of trisomy risk, and at least I'll have the buzz of seeing the baby to hopefully keep me alive through it ...

same here... I am a total weakling, I hate them but we will have the combination test as well. At least the midwife was nice enough and I will only have to go once to give blood for the combination test (at least that's how they call it here in the Netherlands) and the usual iron/calcium bla bla bla tests.

Not looking forward to the possible rhesus anti-D shot.. I have a negative rhesus factor and didn't have to get it with my first one as she is negative too, but not sure this time around. And I hear this one really HURTS.

Had my 1st appointment today. Did my routine bloodwork and booked an early scan! Yay! Nov 21 will be when i have my first scan and ill be in my 9th week. That appt is what will make this feel real.

Yay for the scan!! Mine is on the 19th and someone else (sorry, can't go back to check name) on the 15th so things are starting to get real! And like you said, I really hope we all get to see magical images of healthy babies that will make this misery worth it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->