October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

My first scan with my first was at 12 weeks. They rarely scan early unless you have no idea when your last AF was.
So far my nausea has backed off quite a bit now and made way for complete exhaustion! Im ready to go back to bed before noon most days. This weekend has been extra rough as dh is out hunting with his dad so i get to babysit 5 dogs. Plus my DS and 2 of my own cats 😂 its tiring.
Feeling pretty bloated without the gas, having weird feelings on my left side almost like a popping feeling and i get a wicked pain/cramp/pinch on the left side when i get out of my car. Or out of the chair. Back pain is lingering also. Thinking about getting into yoga but i am too tired to think about that today. I look forward to DH returning home and my early bedtime! :)[/QUOTE

wow with all these people/animals to take care of no wonder you are exhausted! Exhaustion hit me as well this last week. It's 21:00 here and I am heading to bed :)

Has anyone had a scan around 6 weeks in previous pregnancies? If so, what was it like?
Last time I had one at what should have been 7+3 but I was actually 8+1 by scan measurements - so it was really clear, proper 'baby shaped' with a nice heartbeat.
I am thinking about booking a scan for next weekend but I'll only be 6+3 so I'm worried it'll be too early to see anything 'substantial' and it'll just be a little blob, maybe not even be able to see heartbeat yet...
There's a chance I may be further ahead again but if I'm not, I don't want to be disappointed as we can't afford to have another one a couple of weeks later, so don't know whether to just wait (easier said than done..!). I also really want to try out the Ramzi theory!
Would be interested to hear people's experiences :)

I had one with my DD (2 actually). I'd had some spotting and I was meant to be 6 weeks as apparently they won't do it before then as you can't see much. It was internal but measuring small so they pushed me back a week. The sonographer was awful and told me that it implanted low and any lower would be classed as a MMC, I burst in to tears not really knowing what she meant and so the midwife organised another scan a week later for peace of mind, they said I was 6 weeks at that one and could see a heartbeat. However at my dating scan (what would've been exactly 12 weeks) they said I was actually 13+4 & went back to my original dates. That scan was amazing, you could see hands and feet, very clear "12 week scan"

I slept 11 hours last night and this morning i didnt wake up completely exhausted. Its almost 8pm now and im getting tired but not totally wiped. Lol.
Have to make my sisters cake tonight, give the kiddo a bath and send him to bed. And i think DH is thinking about needing my attention this evening also. So i will be tired tomorrow 😂
Some minor cramping and some fatigue with slight nausea these days.
How is everyone else feeling!?
I cant wait for my 12 week scan...i need to know whats going on in there lol!!

Feeling sick still, but only been sick 5 times lol. Tired and lots of round ligament pain, boobs agony, milk supply dwindling ... I assume all this means there is something growing in there? I had a blighted ovum many years ago as a teenager and I still got morning sickness then, so I get nervous. I don't really remember having any of the other symptoms that I have now though, apart from with my daughter who gave me a horrifically shitty time for the first 9 weeks!

Ugh same dishes problem, only even the sight/smell of them makes me throw up! So, so horrible. Wish our stupid kitchen had plumbing for a dishwasher. :(

Still no sickness here but lots of nausea, mostly when I'm hungry! Certain smells too.. I could smell rusting metal yesterday and was nearly sick! Still exhausted, I've started feeling really faint and dizzy all the time too, a bit like when you're drunk and feel a bit wobbly and sick ha ha. I'm 6 weeks today and still very anxious, can't wait for that scan but so long to wait!

Aww we are almost the same boobee - I am 6 weeks tomorrow! (Based on period dates, will see what dating scan says around 7-8 weeks)

I've been off work for the last 3 days with terrible nausea, headaches and just total exhaustion. I am grateful for the fact I'm not actually vommitting though like some of you guys..! Even this is new to me though, I didn't have any of this with my previous pregnancy last year! :-(

Ah girls, just wanted to share my latest news! :')

I've just picked up #2's little heartbeat on my AngelSounds doppler - I've been trying since about 7 weeks and found nothing, but got it really quickly just now. :cloud9:

Definitely baby and not me - the difference between us is massive, plus I found my daughter first time when I got the doppler at 11 weeks so know what to listen for this time. :D

Hooray!!!!!

Aww all these BFP! :D I started spotting last night on and off today too so I've got an early scan tomorrow morning. I had this with my daughter but not until 14 weeks so I'm trying not to worry too much, although this time round I've got mild period pains too. I guess what will be will be. Fingers crossed.

Aww all these BFP! :D I started spotting last night on and off today too so I've got an early scan tomorrow morning. I had this with my daughter but not until 14 weeks so I'm trying not to worry too much, although this time round I've got mild period pains too. I guess what will be will be. Fingers crossed.

Hope everything is ok.

Hi everyone -- I'm cautiously due with my second in early July, and I have a son who's turning four in a month. We waffled on the idea of a second child for a long time, but now that we've decided, I'm excited and optimistic.

I've had two chemical pregnancies in the past, both so early that they looked like normal periods. Today I saw some progressing lines and my temps are nice and high, so I'm very hopeful. This pregnancy feels way more like the one I had with my son versus the chemicals.

My first OB-GYN appointment is on November 18th. Not many symptoms over here except for feeling weepy and occasionally nauseated.

I hope everything's fine. I had heavy cramping and spotting at about 6-7 weeks with my son. The scan showed him just hanging out in there with a healthy heartbeat and I never spotted again. Sometimes it just happens. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you boobee!!

Have you girls noticed the first trimester being harder this time around? I don't know if it's the fact that I also have a toddler this time, the fact that said toddler breastfeeds or the fact that I am two years older (will be 32 when baby n2 will be born, if all goes well), but 1st tri is kicking my ass this time :/ My only symptom last time was gorgeous boobs and an huge appetite for grilled cheese. Sure, I had fatigue too but I could sleep back then :D

I've not even missed my period yet and I had to nap for 20 mins yesterday :haha: Boobs are so sore and pelvis really aches. I remember being tired when pregnant with DD but nothing else x

I'm finding it easier this time (just), merely because my sickness isn't as bad, but it still sucks and it is hard with a toddler. Can't wait for shitty first tri to be over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->