**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

god knows what im doing wrong but cant get the october bumpkins pic to appear in my signiture. Ive done the thing but it wont work :dohh:

xxx

Hello gals! Happy Monday to ya! hope your weekends were great. I went to watch some fireworks last night and oh man the baby was going crazy from the loud booms! I was glad when it was over cause my stomach was starting to get sore!

Hello gals! Happy Monday to ya! hope your weekends were great. I went to watch some fireworks last night and oh man the baby was going crazy from the loud booms! I was glad when it was over cause my stomach was starting to get sore!

lol, know how that feels. I went to a kids bday party on sat & the little kids were screaming in the bouncy castle coz there was a monster in there - well my LO thought it was invading my stomach too, so much kicking!!!!!!!

Oh my godddddd 3rd Tri is here :happydance:

How exciting!!

The finals stretch ladies (literally) haha the finishing line is in the distance.

Yay to us all

x

Im moving over today aswell girls seen as i only have 3 days left till im in 3rd trimester!! Not long for me now with my track record lol!! x

I think Im going to move over too. So exciting!

Oh my god!! I'm officially no longer a lurker - I'm now a 3rd Tri!! Ooh that's scary!! :lol: Hope everyone and their bumps are OK!!! :hugs:

I'm so tired today and feeling off. My stomach is sore. OH and I got down and dirty a little rough yesterday (sorry TMI) and with all the kicking last night from the loud booms my stomach and cervix are a wee bit cranky. I feel absolutely zapped of energy!

Crikey!! October babies makes me realise quite how soon I'm due!!
Welcome over ladies- I agree with wannabubba it'll fly by at least til you get to the last month and then every day will drag by- I promise you! Lol!!

You sound like my sister lol She just had her second (DD) four weeks ago and she said that the next two months would fly by and that the last month would last longer than the entire pregnancy - and then she laughed :wacko: I think I should teach her DS - two and sooo cute - to be extra mischievious to pay her back :winkwink:

Can't believe I've only got a a 12 days til I'm in second tri tho - so exciting!!

Good Morning Ladies! Hope everyone had a Good weekend. Popping in to say Hello and wish everyone well this week!

I'm debating going to get checked out today... My stomach is really hurting. Its cramping but not like menstrual cramps. I'm not too worried but just wondering if I should go get checked just in case.

Hope everyone's week is going well!!

I'm debating going to get checked out today... My stomach is really hurting. Its cramping but not like menstrual cramps. I'm not too worried but just wondering if I should go get checked just in case.

Hope everyone's week is going well!!

Me to!!
Quite high up during late morning every day cant tell if its bubs having a good stretch or something else.
Defo not Braxtons

xx

Absolutely sore. Ribs feel like they are all about to break because they are bending so much. Feel like someone is sitting on my chest as I can't breathe :(

Feellike I'm having a really hard time just now as I'm waddling to walk and I can't get go to the shops now incase I faint or end up lying on the floor of a shop - which has been the case the past month.

Worried that I'm going to be out of being able to work sooner than we thought.

I love my baby so much and after so many years trying for him I definitely am not complaining about him, I'm just struggling to expand ! :(

Everyone keeps asking how long I've got left and when I say 3 months they all look :shock: and say oh I thought you were due soon! :cry:

Holy Cow! October babies! I think us Julyers are getting the boot! lol Welcome over!! :wave:

Absolutely sore. Ribs feel like they are all about to break because they are bending so much. Feel like someone is sitting on my chest as I can't breathe :(

Feellike I'm having a really hard time just now as I'm waddling to walk and I can't get go to the shops now incase I faint or end up lying on the floor of a shop - which has been the case the past month.

Worried that I'm going to be out of being able to work sooner than we thought.

I love my baby so much and after so many years trying for him I definitely am not complaining about him, I'm just struggling to expand ! :(

Everyone keeps asking how long I've got left and when I say 3 months they all look :shock: and say oh I thought you were due soon! :cry:

O no sounds like you are having a bad time:hugs:

Mornig ladies,

Im moving over 2 days early. Too impatient and like i have said in other threads i really feel i have outgrown the 2nd tri now. hope you are all well.

i really cant believe this is it. 3rd Tri :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->