**** October Bumpkins 2010 - 3rd Trimester - Born so far 50 Boy's and 48 Girl's! ****

holey moley i think my ticker has movedup a box. only 2 more to go :shock:

:wave: im coming to join you 3rd tri october bumpkins from 2nd tri as im in the 3rd tri as of today :happydance:

hi hun. :wave: i couldnt wait any longer so took the leap early. :haha:

:argh:

:rofl: Hi ladies!! I might move over here too if you'll have me......:blush:!

Laura - we have the same due date and when you mentioned about moving up a box....... :shock::shock::shock:!!!!

Wishing all October Bumpkins a Happy and Healthy 3rd tri, with a fantastic birth at the end of it! :hugs: xxxx

hey going crazy hun. welcome over:wave:
:rofl: at your door picture thingy.

i did! :rofl:
i'm extremely proud of myself
might pat myself on the back now :haha:
xxx

Yes i didnt want to leap over early as dont want this to drag :haha: so managed to be good until exactly 27 weeks

well done you Em,

I dont think anything could drag like the secoind Tri did. i dont hink adding 2 days onto being over here will do me any harm.

Girls, i have been a right moody cow lately and i know im being moody and irritable but i cant help it and i think its maing me and the OH drift apart. We cant get as close cause im so hot, huge and uncomfortable and he doesnt feel like we are close, neither do i and im so unhappy. Im trying so hard to not cry at work. i dont know what to do :cry:

xxx

I would and i wouldnt im glad to be here now as im in the final stage final steps towards Chloe but all birth stories ect make me jelous

well done you Em,

I dont think anything could drag like the secoind Tri did. i dont hink adding 2 days onto being over here will do me any harm.

Girls, i have been a right moody cow lately and i know im being moody and irritable but i cant help it and i think its maing me and the OH drift apart. We cant get as close cause im so hot, huge and uncomfortable and he doesnt feel like we are close, neither do i and im so unhappy. Im trying so hard to not cry at work. i dont know what to do :cry:

xxx

:hugs: hunni i find it hard to get close to my OH at the moment as im so hot. i snap at him for nothing, and often have a go at him for huggin me becuase im hot

i'm the same!
i'm just sticky and big and just don't seem to be in a touchy mood
it'll pass hon i'm sure! :hugs: :hugs:
xxxxxxx

i just feel so so bad cause we never argue, i never raise my voice. we are both so placi yet im loosing my temper over everything and he is baring the brunt of it.Its awful
:cry: i hate myself right now but even more i hate feeling like nothing is in my control, my hormones have taken over.

Aww its not your faulkt hun, hatin yourself will just makes it worse. Just try and talk to your OH aout how you feel so he knows your not doing it on purpose

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

It feels SO good to be here!!

Laura I have moments likes that where I take it out on H2B, he just walks away, he know's I don't mean it and it's just me being a moody pregnant cow. Hopefully your OH understands this too. It won't last forever, your on the last stretch! 3rd Tri! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->