****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Hey everyone,
I don't think I've posted in here yet. How is everyone doing?
BB - I hope your LO gets better soon. Poor thing :(
My DS is 14 weeks old now. He got weighed yesterday and was 13lb 11oz, and (this is my BIG news)... he slept through last night for the first time! 10pm - 6.45am! I couldn't believe it! I still woke up every few hours though, expecting him to wake up.
I'm looking forward to catching up with you all :)
Xx

we are really lucky sleep wish, Little man had always been a good sleeper but the past 4 nights he has slept 12 straight hours without waking, clever boy!!!

hi girlies do you have room for one more?

I had an october baby :) but i havnt posted in here much but id like to start now - i got to know quite a few people due around me so thought id get back involved in here if you dont mind?

Hi girls, bit late but can I join too? My gorgeous daughter was born on the 24th October. Xxx

Excellent just seen this thread, but not sure I am welcome now, little Macy came a day early on 30th September lol. xx

Excellent just seen this thread, but not sure I am welcome now, little Macy came a day early on 30th September lol. xx

Of course you're welcome here! My baby came a day late and I'm still here, lol!

Welcome newbies and good to see you posting Wriggley! :hi:

I am so jealous of the babies sleeping all night... and 12 HOURS???!!! :shock:

The most I have gotten is 5 hours... and that's only been twice. It's funny though, even when they sleep longer we still wake up expecting them to wake up! :dohh:
My first daughter never slept 7-8 hrs until she was almost 3 months... I can't believe these 2ish month old babies are sleeping that long!!! Are you guys doing anything special??? Or have you just lucked out??? :haha:

I am desperate for decent sleep! Having a toddler, and no sleep, is pretty rough sometimes. :(

In other sad news, my toddler also broke my baby swing (when I was pre-occupied with Alora). :cry: I NEED my swing, I use it everyday when I need to tend to my oldest while the baby is fussy... and it's broke! What am I going to do??? We cannot justify spending $100+ to buy a new one when you only really use it for a few months... and we can't really afford it either with Christmas coming. Ugh, this sucks.

Of course you're welcome here! My baby came a day late and I'm still here, lol!

My baby was born Nov. 5th but I was due October 28th so I still feel like a bumpkin, I never got to know the November girls so I'm still here! :shrug:

Could you please add my little boy Easton to September 18? He came three weeks early doing to me being induced for preeclampsia! I LOVE this thread!

hi mommKC i been meaning to message you!

shame about your swing! how did she break it? did she try to get in it?

we don't do anything special, we just have our bedtime routine (I don't let him sleep past 5.30pm, bath at 7, then breastfeed then bed, he is usually asleep by 7.45 - 8pm then thats it till morning,) at night I can put him down awake after a feed and he will chatter too himself and fall asleep (he won't do this during the day though) and we only put him up in his cot too sleep at bedtime, during the day he sleeps downstairs in his pram, so he knows the cot means bedtime

He has always been a good sleeper, from when he was first born he was only up every 4 hours over night

JEALOUS!! :lol:

Just noticed your signature :shock:

I just noticed too buttonnose, your signature says NTNP??? :shock:
Wow brave girl! But good luck!!! :D

Well we didn't want too go back on birth control for the sake of 6 months (we will start TTC then) so until then we are just using nothing and going with the theory of 'what will be will be', I am breast feeding so who knows anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->