****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Ah I'm glad he's not the only one! I will keep putting him on his front and see if he does it again. I did roll him over the other day but he banged his head on the floor and I thought I probably shouldn't do that again! Oops!

Leo's just started putting his foot in his mouth it's dead cute!

Aww I love when they put their feet in their mouth. :cloud9: I don't know why but its friggin' adorable! :D

Alora still hasn't rolled over yet, but she's close. She just can't figure out what to do with her arm that's on the side she rolls towards. :shrug: Silly bum.

Sometimes it's definitely hard having a toddler and baby. :wacko: Toddlers tend to be clumsy and this morning my oldest accidently tripped while walking right beside Alora who was on her playmat, and kicked her in the head. :( And of course my toddler was wearing shoes at the time (she has an obsession with shoes! :dohh:) so poor Alora just screamed and screamed. Ugh, it sucks when even though you're sitting there watching them like a hawk, there isn't anything you can do before it's too late. She's fine, but it sucked to see her cry like that. :cry:

Rose got an exersaucer last night. It's the pinkest, girliest one I've ever seen, lol! It's called "1,2,3 tea for me!" haha! It's super cute! We just put her in for a small time once in a while since she's still a bit young for it. She loves it! She's already figured out how to flip the little flip book that is one of the toys on it. She still hates belly time and makes no effort to roll over at all! She just kicks her legs and tries to crawl!

frank hates being on his tummy and is showing no signs of rolling...infact i think he'll go from back to front first cos he spinds round and almost flips over that way now lol!

glad mums an babies are well :) x

Rose got an exersaucer last night. It's the pinkest, girliest one I've ever seen, lol! It's called "1,2,3 tea for me!" haha! It's super cute! We just put her in for a small time once in a while since she's still a bit young for it. She loves it! She's already figured out how to flip the little flip book that is one of the toys on it. She still hates belly time and makes no effort to roll over at all! She just kicks her legs and tries to crawl!

Autumn has that one. =D I wrap a blanket around her so shes not so loose in it. lol

What's an exersaucer? :wacko:

Well we gave Tristan baby rice and he did brilliant! He loves it :)

BB i think its like a jumperoo kinda thing might be wrong lol

We have been giving lewis a tip of a spoonful of fruity porridge every lunchtime this week in the middle of his milk feed hes done brill too he loves the flavours and would wolf down about 10 spoons if i let him he crys when i take it away i feel so guilty lol hes gonna be a muncher i can tell :haha: luckily hes got his appetite for milk back too so im a happy mommy !

Glad lewis has got an appittie back for his milk, its amazing how much a little bit of solid food helps them so much, chloe is coming on wonders in the day, she is happy to play with her toys and stuff now she has a little amount of solids, rather than being upset all day long.

https://www.bestbuytoystosale.com/images_products/evenflo_exersaucer_123_tea_for_me.jpg

This is her exersaucer. It's great because they can play while you do other things (though of course I never leave the room with her in it). It keeps her so entertained! It has springs in the legs so they can bounce in it, it rocks, and the seat roates so they can play from all angles.

Glad to hear everyone's babies are doing good! And glad those starting solids are having fun with it! I'm actually excited for when I start, it'll be fun to see her try new things!

https://www.bestbuytoystosale.com/images_products/evenflo_exersaucer_123_tea_for_me.jpg

This is her exersaucer. It's great because they can play while you do other things (though of course I never leave the room with her in it). It keeps her so entertained! It has springs in the legs so they can bounce in it, it rocks, and the seat roates so they can play from all angles.

Glad to hear everyone's babies are doing good! And glad those starting solids are having fun with it! I'm actually excited for when I start, it'll be fun to see her try new things!

that is so cute, chloe just got a leap frog one we were given from someone like a unisex one and she loves going in that and has learrnt how to use some of the buttons to make numbers ect already. They are really useful for when you want to keep them entertained while doing other bits also gives them a bit of time playing where you aint holdin them and they are not lying flat.

Well I've just been up town bought some of the weaning freezer tray and some fruit and veg ready to freeze!

Im glad everyone's bubbas are doing well! :D I cannot wait to start weaning, only a few more weeks to go!!! I can tell Alora is starting to nap better during the day, so Im anxious to drop her 5th bottle but I can't until she's on solids, since I have a feeling she will be too hungry if I do. Come OOOOON 4 months! :haha:

Hope BB like the fruit and veg BB chloe loves apple and pear

Chloe has finally cut her 1st tooth after so long of teething over night its come throught the gum :yipee:

Wow that's brilliant! Tristans seemed to have stopped!

I did a batch of food last night so will probably start him on them this week!

Attachments

• IMGP1106.jpg
    IMGP1106.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMGP1115.jpg
    IMGP1115.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
looks like he having fun BB.
We she had stupidly red cheeks last night i thought she was ill as sicked up her milk, but we gave her some calpol then did her bed time routine like normal and she was fine, then this morning it was there :D

Yeah for first tooth! It's really early! I was going to go out this morning to a baby group but Leo decided he wanted a nap! He had almost an hour so am glad I let him sleep now.

Love the pics of Tristan eating he looks so cute.

YAY chloe for the first tooth :) bet that was a shock when she smiled at you lol

Lewis's seem to have calmed down alot too lately , when i look at his gums it looks as though i can see white tips of about 5 :S surely he cant be getting that many at once !!

cute pic BB ill have to post the one of lewis with his first mouthful :)

Chloe has had white tips for ages and still has a few other white tips but its only the one tooth that is throught. i was told they mve around a lt under gums before they cme throught. You will know just by rubbing your finger in his mouth if one is through x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->