****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

BB - Very cute video. :cloud9:

Phillippa - Wow I cannot believe Chloe has teeth already! :shock: I bet she feels better now that it's finally out!

Alora hasn't giggled yet but she sure likes to babble! And she's discovered she can blow bubbles so she does that all day long! :)

Yes she seems so much happier kate, i just couldnt beleive she got it throught already. will it just continue to grow to lenght now or does it happen bit by bit?

Oh my goodness, I just found this thread and didn't even know it existed! I have been reading up on everyone for over and hour and a half.......... Everyones little ones are SO adorable!!

We were trying to have another right away and have found out we are expecting again and guess what? Due the exact same day I was with Beau, this should be very interesting :)

Congratulations and it's amazing that you've got the same EDD! How crazy!!!!

It's Leo's last lot of jabs today :( not looking forward to it at all. He's also had a bit of a sniffly nose this last week or two but it's not turned bad at all so think I'm going to mention it to the nurse and see what she says.

On a brighter note he's gone 6 hrs at night for the last two nights yeah!!!! Woohoo!

yay for sleeping for 6hours hun.Hope his jabs are ok, i found chloe was best with her last set

Congrats Wantabelly! :)

We had an awful day yesterday with teething!!

Looks at these pictures :rofl: Clicky!

one tooth for chloe at 4 months isnt enought 2nd bottom one has broken through over night 1 night after 1st. i only realised as felt it when rubbing teething gel on her gums so looked in after feeling something and there her 2nd one was.

yey for sleeping 6 hours starsunshine :)

I can actually see lewis's first tooth YEY its his top front right one so glad theres been a reason for his crankiness the last few weeks !!

BB aww how cute is he !! lewis seems to be really lazy and doesnt want to move anywhere just yet we did get him a sleep positioner but in protest he wriggled right down to the bottom and ended up sleeping all night in a ball at the bottom :S it was slanted . i felt so guilty when i got up teh next morning for not waking up and moving him :haha:

WantaBelly - congrats on another baby! I wish I could start trying right away too!

BB - adorable video!!

Rosalina had a few nights this week where she was up every 2 hours or up until 4am but last night she was back to sleep at 2am and still asleep! That's her old schedule, still late but much better than 4am, lol! She was a lot less fussy yesterday too, I'll have to check this morning to see if any teeth broke through! I know I can feel them under her gums so maybe! She still won't roll over, but she holds herself up really well on her arms. She has been giggling for a long time now, but she is just starting to have real belly laughs! I love that she's starting to find things funny now! She laughs when I tickle her belly when she's being changed, hehe! She is also now wearing size 12 month old clothing. Some 6 or 9 month still fit her, but not much. She's getting so long!

Wow she is really long juless! Flipping eck! Leo's been feeling poorly after his jabs but its nothing calpol can't handle!

Sorry to hear Leo's still not great after his jabs. Sophia had hers in the end today as the nurse said as she doesn't have a temp with this cold/chest infection its ok but i am worried as she was SO UPSET!!! Have never seen her like that, it took ages to calm her down and she's not been right ever since. I gave her calpol when I got back. Not looking forward to tonight.

xxx

Wantabelly - Congrats! Thats so exciting! And how neat, that you are due the same day! :cloud9:

Phillippa - The teeth should continue to grow to length but it does take a while for them to come all the way out, and both bottom teeth do tend to come out at the same time. I know Kyree's bottom teeth popped out the same day! Poor things!

Yay for babies sleeping longer at night,:yipee:... and sorry to hear about the jabs not going too well. :(

Not much new here, working on potty training my oldest daughter right now and it's been... interesting? :haha:

Wow wantabelly, congrats you sure have got your belly again! The thought of another, not for me although I now have three children so I have done my bit for society lol!

Macy and I have had dodgy tums these last few days, to start off I thought it was the jars, but then I got it and put her back on a jar today and she is fine. I also thought she was teething too, but everywhere I read states teething should not make your baby unwell, hmmmmm.

Macy is also trying to giggle but not quite there yet, oh she has this habit of scratching herself. I am forever cutting her nails, they grow so quick, in two minutes she managed to scratch all the front of her head little monkey, she wasnt crying, she nearly drew blood. I only did her nails a couple of days ago. She has on her belly and arms suffering ezcema so I have some fab cream that helps so seeing docs on Tues do I can get it on prescription. Cheap skate lol!

This bloody depo injection is really messing me about, I am still having a small bleed everyday towards the end of the day, I suppose its taken its time to come down since beginning of Jan. Im not having it again, doc wants to do an internal to check, nice, but theres no pain so gonna request a lady doc. My DH is gonna have the snip now thank God. Fed up of chemicals. I am also taking sodium valporate for my chronic headaces and they can effect periods so its a hard one to eliminate, new baby, depo and new tablets, which I have to take. So no action for me down there for ages lol! Although to be honest too tired. he he. On that note, I am off to bed, take care all xxx

Aww hope you manage to potty train kyree and it doesnt take too long and its too chalaging kate

Ellaandcallum chloe always does that no matter is i cut her nails or file them she always manages to stractch herself. Sorry for having a ikky tummy hope you and macy both feel better soon. Also hope her exzma clears up soon hun

Sorry your getting lots of bleeding hun. I'm on the mini pill and at times im bleeding for 3weeks non stop then only stoping for 3 or 4 days before bleeding again.

Got my appointment at hospital today about my pains im havign downstiars and all the bleeding so just hope that goes ok

Leo always scratches himself and draws blood! Thanks for all the well wishes. He slept well after his last calpol at 10.30 last night and has had some more this morning but is now happily bouncing in his chair. Hope all this bleeding settles down. I'm also on mini pill but keep forgetting to take it - am so glad I'm breast feeding!!!!!

Aww I hate jabs, hope all the babies are ok this morning!!

E&C, I'm on the Depo but have luckily not had any periods and I'm due for my next one next week, I know my sister bled constantly on hers! :(

Yay for potty training! :yipee: That's when the real fun begins right?

Ugh... the last few nights Rose has been asleep between 2-5am, then waking up after two hours wanting food, then back to sleep till around 1pm. I still get to have some sleep, but it's not her usual routine. She just doesn't seem like she's being satisfied with milk or something. When she woke up last night at 4am, I breastfed her, she quickly downed a 7oz bottle of formula, then I still had to breastfeed her before she feel asleep satisfied! I can't wait until she's ready to start solids! I think it might help her!

Also, I have tourettes syndrome so I have physical tics. I always do it, but I sometimes have bad episodes where I tic super bad. The best I've ever felt with the ticing was when I was pregnant, which was great! Now though, I'm going through a bad episode. My muscles hurt from ticing and tensing them up. I also clench my jaw and it's making my teeth hurt. No fun...

Glad everyone and their babies are doing well!

:hugs: Jules that sounds no fun :(

Have you spoke to your HV about maybe early weaning? How many weeks is Rose?

aww sorry about the problems you having juless hope something gets sorted and the tics sound no fun.

found out today my stitches are slighty too tight they arte hoping if i do exersisers ect they given me i can sort it out without an op. also cuz chloe was so big my body is subcontiosly temsing up when i try to DTD its something i cant control and is apparetny as chloe was so big exersices should also help this. however he didnt care about the bleeding ive got appoinment in 3months about both things again

Ah fingers crossed the exercise work!
I sometimes find DTD is uncomfortable too, I think it has something to do with how relaxed I am! My scar tissue hurts too :(

Eeeek I've booked my theory test!! NERVOUS!

aww mine is actually becuase i was stitched to tight :dohh: , i am super relaxed but my muscles tense up in a way i have no control of so there isnt anything i can do about it, dunno how its anything to do with chloe's weight whough
Was told its gonna take a while for these exersises to work if they do at all, so lot more time not DTD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->