****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Took Tristan to the weigh in clinic today, he now weighs 14lb 13oz! That's 11oz in 2 weeks!
I mentioned that he was still waking in the night and taking a full feed each time and that he is scoffing his whole baby rice and 2 boobies of milk and she said to up his rice! I'm not to try him on fruit or veg for a couple of weeks yet, just to stick to the rice.

Tristan has giggled in the past but only about twice and only once, well today I just started say "aboo" to him and he has been giggling away!! :cloud9: It is the best sound in the world! :D I managed to get him on video but as normal they aren't as good as before I got the camera out! :lol:

I'll upload the video once it's downloaded onto my computer :)

When i rub on his gums most of his top feels really hard and his bottom soft so god knows spose ill just have to wait and see im kind of glad from the break of constant screaming though lol

Aww love the weight gain BB, why you waiting for a few weeks to give him fruit? and yes up baby rice, i was told if they eat it all in one feed make an extra tea spoon of the baby rice pwder up. until they leave some then make that amount up.

Steffy my mum said if your unsure if they through or not try a tea spoon on the gums, rub it along and it will make a grating noise if thy have a tooth through

oo ill have to try that one when hes in a better mood lol

bb its always the way lewis will laugh n smile all day soon as a camera is by him he puts the most serious face on lol all his smiling pics are looking to the side i think its the red lght on my cam tbh he must be intrigued

It's a video Hun, click it :)

I think the thing about fruit is to do with his reflux!

It's a video Hun, click it :)

I think the thing about fruit is to do with his reflux!

didnt realise sorry hun im a bit thick :dohh:
did you ask HV what fruit would do to the reflux? what about fruity porridge as thats like baby rice but with more of a flavor?

Nope it's just so his stomach gets used to the plainness of the rice before adding more in, I don't mind, he enjoys the rice.

thats good then least he doesnt mind the plain stuff, i find chloe isnt too keen on anything plain. shes fast asleep on my arm atm, all this teething is making her tired as now its cut more of it will just keep coming through

cute video :)

franks being doing big giggles for he past few days, his fave thing in the world is standing on his changing table with me holding his hands 'dancing' with him, he giggles like mad its amazing :cloud9:

i'm not weaning yet, but going to go along to a weaning group to learn the the ins and outs and good meals to do etc, plus gets us out and about some more :D

Glad the wearning's going well BB. That vid is just gorgeous, love him! :cloud9:

Yay for first tooth MummytoChloe! Is she the first bumpkin?

Sophia's still suffering with this cold, we had to cancel her jabs last Weds due to her coming down with it and rescheduled for tomorrow but reckon i'm gonna have to cancel again as she's not right! Don't wanna risk her getting a temp from the jabs if she's already a bit unsettled.

She's just started sticking her tongue out at me bless her, she does it and then laughs! :haha:

xxx

i dunno if she is the 1st bumpkin or not i havent heard of any others getting teeth actually throught but they may have
Hope sophia is better soon hun x

BB - Very cute video. :cloud9:

Phillippa - Wow I cannot believe Chloe has teeth already! :shock: I bet she feels better now that it's finally out!

Alora hasn't giggled yet but she sure likes to babble! And she's discovered she can blow bubbles so she does that all day long! :)

Oh my goodness, I just found this thread and didn't even know it existed! I have been reading up on everyone for over and hour and a half.......... Everyones little ones are SO adorable!!

We were trying to have another right away and have found out we are expecting again and guess what? Due the exact same day I was with Beau, this should be very interesting :)

Guess I will jump in where everyone seems to be........ Here's a pic of Beau's first food

Attachments

• 437.jpg
    437.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Welcome back into the fold :haha:

Huge congrats that you're expecting again, how amazing your EDD is the same!!

xxx

Oh my goodness, I just found this thread and didn't even know it existed! I have been reading up on everyone for over and hour and a half.......... Everyones little ones are SO adorable!!

We were trying to have another right away and have found out we are expecting again and guess what? Due the exact same day I was with Beau, this should be very interesting :)

congrats on the pregnancy and wow amamazing same EDD. I really wish me and DH were having another one already so jelous.
And love the pic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->