****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Alora actually doesn't mind tummy time now. She hated it until she was 3 months, and doesn't mind it now. :shrug: She will go on her tummy happily for a couple minutes but then she starts to freak out. :haha:

morning all and thanks for the congrates.

Can i ask a weening question?
Shae has his banana cereal or a rusk in the morning.
About 2ish when he is due a bottle he has his Veg, a yogourt or veg and still wants his bottle (6oz) this is too much for him and yesterday he was sick a lot. What do you suggest?
1: Feeding him his solids when he isnt due his bottle ie earlier or later than 2 or
2: just giving him his solids when he is due a feed and not giving him his bottle until a little bit later when his food has set settled?

xx

Feed him his milk first then maybe wait 20 minutes? They still need milk as their main food. If you doit that way he shouldn't overfeed.

Thanks BB hun. Ill give that a whirl what if he doesnt want is food after 20 minutes what should i do?
Sorry to come across as thick. :blush:

Try later maybe? Milk is more important at the minute :)

Look at my scrummy bum Clicky! :cloud9:

oh he is just a little darling hun. I could just munch him.
He is going to break some hearts when he is older.
xx

Oh what a little cutie!! I love when they laugh like that! :D

What a busy day I have ahead of me! Talking Rose to the doctor at 11, meeting hubby for lunch then off to a baby program at 2 for the afternoon! :) I'm gonna be exhausted when I get home!

Rose is now 20 pounds, 3 ounces! 28 inches long! I went to a baby group today and she was bigger than an 11 month old! :o LOL

Wow what a big girl! :shock: Nothing wrong with that though, she's healthy! :)
Alora is pretty big too, I haven't had her weighed since her 2-month check-up but even back then, she was 13lbs. So she's got to be at least 15-16lbs now. And she's long too. When she lays beside my oldest, who's 27 months - you really wouldn't think there's two years between them! :nope: Alora is about the size of a 6-7 month old baby.

Yeah, my "little" boy isn't so little. He's 20lbs 11 oz and 28 inches long at 5 months. However, he was only 7 lbs 2 oz at birth. Wasn't Rose over 10 lbs? People who ask how old he is are always shocked when I tell them that he's only 5 months old. It's quite humorous to see their reactions.

What a night - I've been up at least every hour. Leo's got a cold & cough & just needed cuddles all night long! I'm shattered!!!

Bless Him, hope he feels better soon!! I spoke to a pharmacist the other day and you can give them Tixylix for their coughs.

Tristan slept 8pm-5am then 5.15am-7.30am!! :yipee: I don't know if it's because we've put him in his own room or if because we have started swaddling him again!

Yeah, my "little" boy isn't so little. He's 20lbs 11 oz and 28 inches long at 5 months. However, he was only 7 lbs 2 oz at birth. Wasn't Rose over 10 lbs? People who ask how old he is are always shocked when I tell them that he's only 5 months old. It's quite humorous to see their reactions.

Yep, she was 11lbs, 10oz. :) I knkow what you mean - people are always shocked with Rose too!

Blah, I've had a blocked milk duct since last night. It's certainly not comfortble! I just used my breastpump and my breast seems much softer in the area now. Not sure if it's completely gone yet but it's better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->