****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

veganmum...did you have any success with the coconut oil?

hey, well i used a combination of coconut oil after bath and change, lush's dream cream when out for the day, and breastmilk twice a day :lol:
and his skin is now lovely, so either one worked or it worked as a combo!
hehe. x

I found a round scaly dry spot on Rose's arm and I think the rash on her chest is coming back. I think she might have excema, like I do. I'm also concerned she may be allergic to my cats. She has some other symptoms of it as well, not too sure. I love my cats but I do wish I could find a loving home for them. It's too hard to keep up with the hair and the poor guys don't get much attention since I'm so busy.

Congratulations Laura and whoever else. That's cool about Tristan rolling onto his side-he'll be rolling over before you know it! We also went to baby massage -Leo just loves it although it's a constant battle with him as he wants to put his toes in his mouth all the time! Every baby weed today which was hilarious!!!!

Newt- We do use the goats milk. In fact, I'm the one in charge of milking them! We milk them twice a day and we get enough for our family, and then a little extra to sell to pay for their food. I can't wait until we have enough to make soap with, though!

I was going to hold off until 6 months for BLW, but have "given in" and let my little bugger try some out already. He's already got a taste of banana, mango, broccoli, and brussel sprouts. He's loving it, but the hand-eye coordination isn't quite there yet.

I tried feeding Alora some baby cereal again this morning, and she spit it all out. She doesn't seem to mind it, but just doesn't get the concept of how to swallow it. :shrug: I will just keep trying every few days like I have been....

Thats awesome about the milk silver. I really want goats. :)

Tristan rolled over fully from front to back yesterday afternoon! :mrgreen: You should have seen me squealing! :rofl:

Its so fun to watch them doing new things. I got so excited yesterday when DS2 sat up for more than a minute, and then I showed everyone last night his latest accomplishment. (Imagine the smug face as I showed them) It just makes you so proud of them, but at the same time a little sad because they are growing up so fast.

I know exactly what you mean, I am so excited that he's learning new things but so sad at the same time! He can sit for about 10 seconds without falling over too :)

He's 5 month old a week today :(

YAY for rolling over and sitting up! :D

It definitely is bittersweet... they grow up so quickly!

Hi ladies! :)

Hope all of your babies are doing great!

Just curious... do you guys know of any really cute baby clothes store that might deliver in Germany?? I've looked at Carters, Target, Walmart, Oldnavy, and Gap... Any others you might know of. That doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Lol.

Hmmm not sure hun. :wacko: Sorry. :(

I have a hard time finding any good sites that deliver baby clothes, anywhere.

I know what you mean. I adore Gagou Tagou clothes but can't them her. It's been impossible to find an online shop that sells it so I just need to go shopping when I visit relatives in NB next week.
Curious, anyone else have a Bebepod chair instead of a Bumbo? I love mine! It has straps so it can be used on a chair or on the floor, its squishy like a Bumbo, and has a tray with indents so you can attach a toy that came with it. I got it because the leg holes are larger and it can be used up to 3 years old.

I've never heard of Bebepod chair but it sounds neat! :)
I have a Bumbo with a tray that attaches to it. It works great too! It would be nice being able to put it on a chair though...

https://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=3760623

This is the one we have. :)

They look good Jules! :)

Yeh it is very bittersweet, I'm so proud of him yet so sad that he is growing up so quick!
He learnt to pass a toy from one hand to the other yesterday aswell! :cloud9: I am a VERY proud Mummy!!

So the sleeping well didn't last :( Friday was awful! He had 2 night feeds and woke 5 times for his dummy and Saturday was pretty much the same! He has never ever wanted his dummy in bed!? :wacko: Last night was a little better, he had a feed at 12am then 3.30am, he woke at 4.30am moaning, I thought I'll leave him and see what he does. He did self settle without actually beginning to cry!

Heres a video of him rolling over :mrgreen: https://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/BnB/?action=view&current=IMGP1329.mp4

Way to go Tristan! So cute!

I know how you feel. :( Alora slept awesome two nights ago (10 hours straight!) but last night was awful again. She woke up every 1.5 hrs from 12:30-7am wanting her soother. I am exhausted today. :sleep:

Awesome job Tristan.

I need to catch Anna backwards tummy scooting. Shes moved over 2 feet doing this in one sitting.

I hope Alora helps you out and finds some continuous sleep. Anna has been restless too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->