****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

chloe can sit unaided for about one min the perposly throws herself backwards.she aldo rolled back to front fully for 1st time on sunday.

getting her christened this sunday coming

Way to go Chloe! :)

I can't wait until Alora starts sleeping better again! But this morning, when she woke up early, I brought her in bed with me and we just cuddled and she fell asleep. I love the early morning cuddles so in that aspect, I don't mind her waking up. I will miss it like crazy when she doesn't need to cuddle anymore. :(

Its crazy how fast our babies are learning and developing this month!

This does seem to be a month of firsts, doesn't it? Rose was SO close to rolling over the other night! I called my OH in all excited but it didn't happen, lol. She's definitely trying though! We're heading to Grand Falls, NB to visit OH's family tommorow, can't wait!

Have a safe trip Jules!

Alora has rolled front to back several times, and she's already rolling from side to side. I think it will be a while yet before she goes totally over onto her tummy (from her back) but she's working on it! :D

Hi ladies! :)

Hope all of your babies are doing great!

Just curious... do you guys know of any really cute baby clothes store that might deliver in Germany?? I've looked at Carters, Target, Walmart, Oldnavy, and Gap... Any others you might know of. That doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Lol.

Next hun, I thought they deliver internationally and H&M

www.next.co.uk

Hi ladies! :)

Hope all of your babies are doing great!

Just curious... do you guys know of any really cute baby clothes store that might deliver in Germany?? I've looked at Carters, Target, Walmart, Oldnavy, and Gap... Any others you might know of. That doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Lol.

https://www.nextdirect.com/de/de/shopping/boys#LID=01_02_05

I've been looking into things to get into shape and discovered we have a roller derby league here!! Once I can get some money together to buy the gear I'm going to join!!

I've been looking into things to get into shape and discovered we have a roller derby league here!! Once I can get some money together to buy the gear I'm going to join!!

I just bought some roller derby skates last weekend I want to get in shape and possibly do roller derby also!

Avery seems like he is developing like crazy also, he's almost rolled over from back to front, he's already rolled over front to back. But he loves food! Veggies and fruits of all kinds.

Has anyone taken a road trip with your lo that was over 5hrs long?

Yay!! Alexa too has finally master the complete roll. She rolls from side to side easily. Then the past day or two she was trying to go all of the way. Lol. I thought she might be too chubby, but nope! She has done it 3 times in the past hour! :happydance: Thats from back to front. She can do tummy to back... but it's usually by accident. Lol.

Oh yea....

At 5 months she weighs 19.2 Pounds
and is 27 inches long.

and here is a Not so clear video of her "attempting" to crawl. :D
Was done off of webcam sorry for bad quality, and she doesn't actually start trying to crawl until near the middle/end of video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccu0xhyeIUc

Cute! At 5 1/2 months my chubby guy is 21 lbs 4 oz and 28.25 inches. Anyone else's baby's discovered their vocal chords? Mine has and he's constantly making noise now, when before he used to be so quiet. Oh, and he loves to play with his tongue. I will put my finger near his lips and he sticks his tongue out, smiling and curling his tongue. Its adorable, makes me melt!

Good to know other October babies are a similar weight/height to Rose! She's not alone being big and beautiful, hehe! Rose has gone on 7 hour drive to Grand Falls and slept the whole way. Were lucky that she usually sleeps in the car. We'll see if she sleeps the whole way this time too! Glad to hear babies are rolling all over the place! They are all growing up quick! What smart babies we have!

SO girls who are TW and plan to go onto BLW, how are you going to do it?
I'm not sure how!?

I've started giving Tristan Carrot Stick Crisps and Baby Rice Cakes on top of his 3 meals and milk feeds but how do I do it properly as in mealtimes?

We definitely have some clever babies! :)

Sorry BB - I just started TW. But I will do the same with Alora that I did with Kyree, started giving her small things she could eat by hand - cookies, crackers, peas, small chunks of melon, berries, etc. :)

Leo only woke up twice last night-I feel so proud. He's been sleeping terrible for ages that finally I have a nights sleep I can cope with!!!

Yay Leo!

Alora slept well too, 9pm-6am straight! :D It was nice getting some sleep for a change. :haha:

frank just mastered rolling from front to back...he likes to take his time with doing things :lol: i get worried when he does thing so much slower than other babies but he always ends up doing it just ages after others but thats ok hes happy hehe

i'm doing blw i'm waiting till he hits 6 months exactly then will offer some table food and see where we go from there, i will probably offer banana first.

Rose still hasn't rolled, but she almost did a few times! She was so close! We had a really nice trip to Grand Falls, NB to see family. Rose laughed and was so happy the whole time! She is doing great with solids.. loves them! She gets upset when it's the usual time for a meal and she hasn't had it yet! Her favorite definitely has to be carrots! I will be getting some things today so I can get started making some food to freeze. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->