****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

For girls doing BLW I found this group on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/#!/BabyLedWeaningLetYourBabiesFeedThemselves

EDIT - I don't know why it's coming up with that :(
The group is called Baby Led Weaning - Let your babies feed themselves

Thanks BB, I searched and think I found the group, as that link didn't work.

Girls Athena is in a photo contest and I'd very much appreciate you guys voting! :hugs:

*removed*

The contest closes 4/4/2011

Thanks in advance girls!!

My DH has finally agreed to let me use cloth nappies, Wanted to before chloe was even born, but he has finally agreed to it :yipee: hoping my 1st few will arrive in the post tomorrow

I voted hun

StonesWife sorry, I have had to remove the link as the forum doesn't allow 'please vote for my baby' threads/posts as it unfairly influences voting

:flower:

Phillippa - Thats great! I definitely would have used cloth diapers if I had thought of it with my first daughter, as it would have been more worth it that way. But everyone I had talked to at the TIME said they leaked... :( So I didn't bother... but now everyone I know who has used them says they love them! :)

Yes everyone i know how uses them is so happy with them, and they can even be used at night now, if you put boosters in they dont leak at all at night. I really hope they come tomorrow.

Yeah they have really cute designs on them now too!

mummytochloe - we have been using cloth since Little Man was born, you will love them! we do :)

my own design ones that I make, totsbots easyfits v2 (lovely & slim but holds alot!) and bumgenius V3's (they do a v4 now but we have v3's)

I just won a double buggy for £92 on ebay rrp £500 :yipee: its a First Wheels City Twin double buggy and lovely, both children can face the pusher or face the world, or one child can face in while the other faces out

I just won a double buggy for £92 on ebay rrp £500 :yipee: its a First Wheels City Twin double buggy and lovely, both children can face the pusher or face the world, or one child can face in while the other faces out

Have I missed something?? Are you expecting again :D xx

Edit: Didn't mean to sound rude, just I always miss something somewhere! Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick :dohh: xx

I was wondering the same thing??? :) Are you planning on TTC soon??? :D

Autumn hasn't really started BLW but this is the second time shes gone after this bread fresh from the bakery, thought I'd see how she would do. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vhkbjecdal8

Hehe! Autumn is so adorable! She's really going for it!

She knows good organic bread when she sees it, shes never gone after any other kind. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->