****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

I just won a double buggy for £92 on ebay rrp £500 :yipee: its a First Wheels City Twin double buggy and lovely, both children can face the pusher or face the world, or one child can face in while the other faces out

Have I missed something?? Are you expecting again :D xx

Edit: Didn't mean to sound rude, just I always miss something somewhere! Apologies if I've got the wrong end of the stick :dohh: xx
No you didn't round rude hun. No not expecting wish i was. I often have my 2year old nephew as my sister just brought a do me up house as a 2nd house and is there alot and not safe for him yet. He is only 2 so need double buggy. His speech is slightly behind also so this buggy means we can talk 2 him etc when just out or if at zoo or something with them can face out. Wish we were ttc about another 3years til we can :cry:

That's so nice of you to help out with your nephew so much. :) I wish our stroller could face backwards sometimes, especially when it's yucky and windy out so it's easier to keep Rose from kicking her blanket off herself!
I've been looking into switching to cloth diapers soon. I like the "Best Bottom" diapers since I can just change the lining, wipe out the inside, and replace the liner. It'll be nice and quick and less laundry. I might order just a few to see how it goes than order some more at some point.

Aww very nice of you Phillippa!

And I know how you feel, with wanting another baby already... it's often around the 4-month mark that I felt the itch for TTC. I already want to be pregnant again... but it's impossible now that Pete got snipped. :( But that was what we wanted... it still doesn't change the fact that I loved being pregnant though! But even if I had 20 kids, I would still miss it! :haha: Have to stop eventually right?

But hang in there, I know its hard but try to be patient. Just think, the longer you wait... the longer you will get to go through pregnancy again some day! It goes SOOO fast, as I'm sure you know. ;) And I had my girls super close together, which is what I wanted 100%... but now its ALL over. If I would have spaced it out more, I would have still had a pregnancy to go through again. Just try to think of it that way! :hugs:

Yes i get what you mean ive wanted about since chloe was about two months old so the wait feels awful. Yes we are havinfg 2 or 3 kids, so if i get the feeling for a 3rd after a 2nd its def viable i just wish the 2nd but its not viable finance wise atm.

Aurora Autumn is so cute!! :)

Girls I really can't understand the "itch" :rofl: I'm happy to wait until Tristan is 3-4 year old! I'm really enjoying him :)

Gosh how can you not have the itch BB.
We have already said if we want a 3rd we wont be waiting long maybe max of about 1year between having no.2 and ttc no.3. Its awful as i dont want it to go fast as i dont want chloe to grow up, but at the same time i cant wait to try all over again.

Not everyone gets the "itch". My friend who had her baby 7ish months ago has NO plans anytime soon for another baby, if ever...where as when Kyree was 7 months, I was DYING to get pregnant again... I was counting the days, and bugging the heck out of my hubby, to start on baby #2. :rofl:

It depends on the person. And it's not that we don't enjoy spending time with our first baby, because I did more than anything - it's just I was so excited to give her a sibling and be pregnant again... but it also depends on everyones pregnancy, birth experience, etc. I had easy pregnancies for the most part, and pretty amazing births... so that made it even easier to want to go through it again. :)

I honestly have no itch whatsoever! :lol:
I am enjoying Tristan so much I just don't want to have to stretch myself between 2 young children. At least if I wait until he is 3-4 I will have had 3-4 solid years off just being us, he will then be in school and I will get 9-3 Mon-Fri just with the new baby IYKWIM?

Yes i def know what you mean hun. yes its nice to just be able to spend that time with just your one baby. its so strange as i love the 1 on 1 time, but want another at same time so wouldnt get 1 on one time :haha:

Yeah I was torn too. My husband kept telling me to just enjoy spending time with Kyree... which obviously I did. I LOVED just being her and me... but I still wanted another baby. I always knew I wanted two kids... so it was driving me nuts to wait for something I knew was going to happen at some point (doesn't help that I am VERY impatient! lol).
And even with two, I still manage one-on-one time. When Alora naps, I spend time with just Kyree... and when Kyree is playing or doing her own thing, I get some time with Alora.

I also make a point to arrange outings with just one or the other. I will get my mom to watch Alora while I take Kyree to the pool swimming... and sometimes I leave Kyree with my mom while I go to Stars and Strollers (they play movies where Mommies can bring their baby) with Alora. :)

aww that sounds lovely kate like you have a really good balance :D
I know us havign a 2nd isnt gonna happen anytime soon, as im doign 3 or 4years at uni 1st, we are going start trying about 1/2 way through my last year of uni so we don't have such a long wait as if i had fully finished uni, but will know for def baby wont show up before i finish

Yeah its really good to wait until you're ready. I know that doesn't always happen, as sometimes we have surprises... ;)... but if you can, it's good to wait.

I was done school, we owned a home, were married... both of us had good jobs, our own cars... savings, etc before we had our girls. And it's made it MUCH easier in the long run. :)

we planned chloe as DH is older than me and he has a good job that can easily support us finantually so we decided we would have 1 baby born i went to uni and then any more we want afterwards :D

I'm always "itching" :blush:
If Maddison was a "normal" baby, we would be TTC'ing right now...... :haha:

whats wrong with her crazy sorry i dont know im not always up to date on this thread x

I can't wait to go through it all again! We'll start trying next year when OH finishes school. :) I'm super broody though!

She's got heart disease..... Had heart surgery 2days & 4days old, and due open heart surgery at about 1yr, 5yrs, 9yrs, 14yrs etc etc......... :sad1:
xx

Hugs hunny sorry to hear that she looks like a lovely happy little girl from the pic on your ticker

I know...... you wouldn't know just by looking at her (she's a cheeky little monkey too!)
Life has given me a challenge and I am attacking it head on............!

Glad your attaking it head on and not letting it beat you, as long as she is happy thats the main thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->