****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

why isnt hubby impressed? as long as he wasnt in there long. and aww lucky fish :D

Because he's a muppet at times!! Went on about his skin being too young etc etc. He does my head in at times, why would I do anything to hurt Tristan?

Silly men. My hubby gets like that sometimes too, he starts imaging worse-case scenarios and flips out over silly things. :roll:

So pigging annoying!!

It's been pouring down today and he asked me if I had the raincover on the pram:roll: I swear sometimes he thinks I am thick!!

Kate I've sent you the video link on Facebook :)

Thats awesome! I've never seen anything like that! :haha:

Do you even feel them? Are they eating stuff off your feet?? Thats really neat!

Yeah, men can be really clueless sometimes... :dohh: Might as well face it! :haha:

It tickles to begin with but then feels nice :)
They eat all your dry skin!

The shop is getting a full body one soon! :lol:

God I love my son!! He is so bloody scrummy!! He has a wonderful personality too!

happy 5motnhs alora chloe is 25weeks today :shock: this time next week she turns 26weeks and 6months all on the same day :cry: its going to quick.

thats a lovely thing to say about your son bb :D

I just keep getting rushes of love for him :D

How weird, Tristan is 26 weeks the same day he is 6 months too :D

The time goes by much too fast, doesn't it? Rose is sat here watching Ni Hao Kai Lan (this show is magic! She will be shrieking crying but if you turn this on, silence, lol! She just watches a little of it once in a while when I need to run to give my aunt her breakfast.)

I really wish I had more friends living near me. I only have one babysitter, my mom. She is always too tired or too busy so we never get to go out alone. Well, maybe once every few months.. I love having Rose with me but it's nice to have a little break sometimes! Especially since we spent the entire weekend looking after my aunt so my stepdad and mom could go away for a concert. We just want to go to a movie! :p

I'm not brave enough to go out and leave him with a babysitter yet! :lol: Not even family!

Time does go far too fast :( I am dreading going back to work!!!

i think its to do with which moth they are born in, as sometimes they aint but maybe all the october bumpkins arw

The only person I will leave my girls with is hubby or my Mom. I don't trust anyone else to watch them. :blush:

And thanks ladies! I can't believe Alora is 5 months aleady! :shock: Where has the time gone??? Weren't we all just pregnant?!!!

And its amazing isn't it? The love you feel for your child? Even when my oldest is being a pain in the bum, throwing a tantrum, etc... those moments when she gives me a hug or kiss, it just melts your heart. :cloud9: And Alora is such a sweet baby. She is almost always happy, and smiling... I can just sit there and stare at her for hours. Not kidding. :nope:

aww yes its going way to qucik it seems like yyesterday we were all pregnant and that took ages but their actual life goes so quick. if anone finds my newborn baby please return :baby:

I entered Tristan into a Baby Competition. The winners where announced last night, he came 2nd out of 144 babies!! :yipee:

I entered this picture, my friend took it at her house :)

Attachments

• SAM_1603.jpg
    SAM_1603.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
aww thats really good BB glad he came so high :D

Chloe has a viral chest infection and a bad cough, we took her to the docs on monday as shes crying laods with the cough, and thats only viral so not much we can do other than give her calpol for the pain, but she also has a bad ear infection bless her. Well we went to give her her antibiotics this morning, and she decided to kick the bottle onto the floor just before we put the lid back on. so we now have no antibiotics and a lovely red/pink mark on out carpet :dohh:

O bless her! :( Are you going to ring the Doctors for more antibiotics?
Tixylix is supposed to be good for a cough and can normally be taken with antibiotics aswell.

Can they take that at this age BB? and yes we are going to get another perscription in a bit

Yep. I asked the pharmacist. I've got a bottle at home but never ended up needing it because his cough suddenly disappeared!

https://www.google.co.uk/products/c...XiycTfeaN8mY8QPxoMzzBg&sqi=2&ved=0CDoQ8gIwAw#

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->