****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

You're liking the cloth diapers then? That's good! We're on day two, but with her daddy using disposibles while I was at roller derby practice and using one at night. I have ones that are just the fabric and I put a taffeta cover over. No leaks so far! :D Though I have yet to deal with a poopy one!

we havent had any leaks yet either today is day 2 for me also its so nice the ones i put on line ealier are dry already

Someone just posted this in the weaning section, I found it really helpful for BLW :)

https://www.rapleyweaning.com/assets/blw_guidelines.pdf

Aww such cute babies!

And wow Phillippa, Chloe has big teeth already! :shock: Alora's are through but still tiny. :haha: She is adorable! :cloud9:

Shes had her teeth through almost 2months now

Thats crazy, but so cute! Alora got hers 2 weeks ago... so they are still working their way out. :)

Hey everyone........ a bit of a "well done me" post...... I just abseilled 450ft off of Guys Tower (London) in aid of the charity ECHO (who helped us when Maddison was born)

Hope all mummies and bubba's are well xxxxxxx

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 9
aww how has she been with them kate have they caused her much trouble. yes its crazy i think she was the 1st bumpkin to get hers :shock:

and well done Crazy :yipee: ive abseiled off derby catherdal before. did you enjoy yourself

She was grumpy for a few days and had a hard time eating, but once they came through the gums, she's been fine. :) But I'm sure she'll work on her top teeth in the next month or two, and be cranky again. :haha:

Wow Going_Crazy - that's awesome! I love doing stuff like that! Way to go! :)

Wow going_crazy!! Congrats on completing your goal!! :D

Yes im waiting for chloe to get some more shes been really red cheecked and dribbly for about 4weeks again now

Way to go Going_Crazy!! :yipee:

Tristan is teething really badly and still nothing! I wish they would just hurry up. He keeps getting hysterical.

Here's a piccy of him with his Bickiepeg, look at his red cheeks :(

Attachments

• IMGP1546.jpg
    IMGP1546.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 13
aww hope he gets some teeth soon BB. we wanna get chloe some of them Bickiepegs soon

They say from 6 months but he is 6 months a week today and he had his 1st on Saturday He loved them :)

Yes if you BLW him anyway i dont beleive they will litreally change over night either.
I mean its like at 5months 30days they shouldnt have wheat but then at 6months they can it doesnt sunddenly change at midnight iykwim. I mean chloe is 6months tomorrow but i gave her toast today as i dont think that one day early is gonna harm her and she loved it.

I want to give Tristan toast but going to hold out as Hubbys family have a lot of allergys.
I know what you mean though, we actually started weaning at 16 week 4 days so 3 days earlier than recommended but he took to it like a duck to water!

Yes i think as long as your sensible, as people say they are guidelines so in my opinion they can be bent/moved a little

I agree! All babies are different and you just go with the flow, they will decide when they're ready! :)

She had fish fingers, waffles, roasted sweet pots, roasted aubershine (sp) and roasted butternut squash for dinner followed by pudding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->