****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Wow sounds yummy! She had that all in one day?? :shock:

And sorry but what is pudding? Is it the same as over here, like butterscotch, vanilla, etc? :blush: Sorry to sound silly... lol

Thanks everyone, I had a great time (very scared though.... 450ft is high!!)

BB - sorry to hear that Tristan is suffering with teething, have you tried a water filled teether? You can keep them in the fridge and he can have a chomp on it when he's being bothered by his teeth. Other than that, we can only use teething powders & calpol

Mummytochloe - Wow, your LO eats really well, and she looks super cute with her teeth!!

MommyKC - pudding is dessert - anything that follows the main meal

And well done those who are using cloth nappies/diapers - I would've loved to use them, but never got round to buying them after Maddison was born :dohh:

We've put Maddisons cot in her sisters bedroom for the first time tonight, and so far so good..... not a sound from any of them tonight :happydance:

xxxxxxxxx

Thats awesome that both girls have gone to sleep well for you!

So pudding is dessert, can it be anything? Like fruit usually?

Yep, I give Tristan pureed fruit :) He will be having yoghurt aswell once he hits 6 months.

I've tried those water filled teethers, he doesn't like holding it because it's cold! :lol:
I'm off into town today to get Anbesol. Last night was awful! Up pretty much every hour screaming, Calpol just wasn't working! :( I hope that they come through soon! My poor baby has suffered enough! :cry:

Philippa it sounds like Chloe has a good appetite, Tristan does too :D Last night he had Pea and Leek Puree, 5 potatoe wedges, chomped on some carrot, A bowl of pureed fruit with Baby Rice and Booby!! :lol:

Here's him eating his favourite, potatoe wedges!

Attachments

• IMGP1562.jpg
    IMGP1562.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMGP1564.jpg
    IMGP1564.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMGP1565.jpg
    IMGP1565.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 8
Yes kate and that was her dinner, but obviously lots of it just get played with so she doesnt actually eat it all that all part of the BLW. For lunch she had toast, baby puffs, a 1/2 a rusk, a breadstick, strawberries and bannanna :haha: but as i said most of it gets mushed up ends up on the floor ect. And chloe loves those potato wedges BB :D

And yes chloe has fruit puree for pudding, and she will have things like youghurt ect from today.

Shes 6 months old today :( *warning lost baby, if someone finds please return*

Glad she likes them , they are Tristan's favourite and he does pretty well with them, theres usually only a little bit of skin left! He's having them again tonight bless him! :lol:

aww at least it somethign thats good for him, chloe had her 1st yoghurt today :D

Rose was down to only a couple kinds of food so I got busy and made lots more! She now has carrots, plums, peas, green beans, squash, avocado, sweet potato, apples, and bananas!

my poor boy is suffering big time right now :(

His eczema is making him so itchy and his teeth are giving him nothing but bother! I have just had too give him calpol as he is so unhappy & feels warm :(

Tristan's been crappy with his teeth too and has now started with a cough :(
I've just posted before and after pictures in that thread Hun, I can't believe how well it's worked!

oo I'll go look thanks

Little Man is currently sat with socks on his hands as he has scratched his head too the point it is bleeding :(

we already avoid dairy & soya but I think there might be something else too :(

Aww bless him! :hugs:

I can't recommend that stuff enough, I didn't believe it would or could work but it definately has and it's all natural :)

what stuff is that bb? chloe has ezsma and my doc has told us its normal and often it gets worse in winter and better in summer

Sorry I've been MIA ladies, hubby and I came down the stomach bug yet AGAIN! Twice now I've had it in two months! :growlmad: The girls are okay so far, I'm just praying they stay that way! :(

I might have to try those potato wedges with Alora, she would probably love them. And she's been pretty grumpy the last few days, I think she's working on some more teeth. I always feel so horrible for her, when she's inconsolable like that. :(

yes very horrible when you cant do anything for them. think chloe is about to get 3rd tooth through as can see a whole in gum ready for it to pop through, toth is level with gum but not through yet.

i was right was putting teething gel on chloe's gums today and felt a sharp bit next to one of her other teeth and had a look and low and behold its cut throught the gum so she now has 3 teeth

Hey everyone!!! Been very quiet here lately? How's all the October Bumpkins and Mummies doing????

Maddison has found a sitting position that doesn't make her out of breath, so can now sit unaided for quite a long time (before doing her weeble impression!!) Since being treated for severe reflux, she has got so much better at eating (although she's still rubbish at putting on weight!)
She can also stand on her own for a whole 9 seconds!! :D

I would now like to see the Doctor who told me I'd never take her home, and give him a giant SLAP! :haha:

Anyway.......... Hope the teething isn't too bad? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->