****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Just found this thread again! I completely forgot about it :dohh: not sure if many people will remember me from the October Bumpkins pregnancy thread a few will from FB

Havent been on BnB too much as so busy but must try and catch up :coffee: cant believe its been 6 months already, here's the most recent pic of my little girl. We've recently started BLW and its going ok, still no teeth yet, she sits up perfectly for ages but has no interest in being on her tummy or crawling lol, she is very nosy and so independent so gets frustrated very quickly which is fun!!

Attachments

• 2011-04-22 16.33.22 (1).jpg
    2011-04-22 16.33.22 (1).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 7
ugh, I can't believe the postman left £140 worth of stuff behind the bin because we weren't in! what if someone had seen and taken it!

How is everyone doing?

Adorable picture of Jasmine! :cloud9:

buttonnose - my mailman did that one time too! :growlmad: I ordered a kitchen set for my daughter online, it cost about $214 and they left it on our front step, and we weren't home! Someone easily could have stolen it! :dohh:

BB - Doesn't chili give Tristan gas or diarrhea? I have always been afraid to give it to my babies because I've heard horror stories. :haha:

Yes we remember you bumbleberry

and buttonnose i would be making a complaint about the postman.

Im feeling quite a bit better today, managed to go out of house with Dh and chloe to do our weekly shopping so going to the zoo tomorrow :yipee:

how did my Little Man get too 7 months old so quickly :(

he is closer to being a 1 year old than he is a newborn :(

Kate I make it from scratch, I just put a small amount of chilli in and then when it's cooked remove Tristan's then add more into ours. His nappys have been fine :)

Tristan did his first painting today :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMGP1798.jpg
    IMGP1798.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMGP1804.jpg
    IMGP1804.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
Lovely picture of trisitan painting, im guessing he was using himself as i canvas? he looks very cute. what kinda paint did you get BB?

Im feeling much better the last day or 2 and we managed to get to the zoo yesterday. I rented a wheelchair from them and i was able to walk a bit and my Dh pushed me a bit, as my mum was with us to push chloe in her buggy.

Aww wow cant beleive they do something like that at your baby group

Aw lush paintings BB, I think we have something similar at our baby groups called messy play but we haven't been along to that one yet.

Just reading through older posts and I had to laugh re the screeching ones, Jasmine has been doing that for a couple of months now, its funny the first couple of times but my word, sometimes she does it all day and then my ears hurt by the end of the day! Now she's saying 'dada' all day now, its so cute because she says it with such a quiet voice, so cute.

I was so pleased yesterday as we are BLW and she hasn't gagged/choked for a couple of days now so we tried her with her first taste of meat - strips of chicken and she loved it with her favourite avocado!

Oh and a little off topic, well a vent really cos I cant do it anywhere else really.. an old ex of OH (and I mean old as we've been together 11 years!!) is still so jealous of our relationship that she has to attack our daughter by calling her 'hideous spawn' I was like WTF?! Honestly if she was in the same country as me I would have planted her one. I just cant believe some people anyway rant over!!

Attachments

• IMAG0576.jpg
    IMAG0576.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
What a bitch :growlmad:

That's really cute that she is daying Dada, Tristan is still very much like a baby, he doesn't do alot! :lol: He grabs his feet a lot, he shouts, he rolls from front to back but that's about it! He's just started sitting a little bit unaided but as soon as he realises you have let go he throws himself down!

Aww i agree what a bitch, no matter what you think you dont bring people kids into it :dohh:

Lovely she can say dada, chloe cant get but will have a right conversation with you if you want her too. She always looks so proud of herself as if she thinks we are actually understanding and having an adult convo

hi ladies haven't posted in a while but glad youre all doing well and lil ones :)

mummytochloe lewis does exactly the same babbles away as if hes vtelling a story then smiles so cute cant believe our babies are going to be talking soon time is going WAY too quickly

can i ask you guys what you have been giving babies as finger food i really want to start lewis but im so scared of him choking hes only had a potato wedge so far and he loved it but i watched him like a hawk hehe

i started lewis on the sma follow on milk and he was really windy and waking up lots in the night like it was troubling his tummy anyone else had this ?? i have switched back now to first milk and hes fine again sleeping right through :) i do wonder if he needs vitamin drops though :S

Autumn's eaten tons. Any vegetables in the right shape, her fave is sweet potato. Any fruit really, she loves pears but her faveeee is mango. Something like bread or pears or broccoli or sweet potato she eats lots of, but mango she pretty much just sucks to death.

Tristan eats EVERYTHING! :lol:
Whatever we have he has.

We started on things like toast, Organix Carrot Sticks, soft vegetables, mango etc.

If you look in my journal I am forever posting pictures and videos of Tristan having his dinner and tea :)

thanks girls ill deffinatley try him on some :) i did try toast but he didnt like it think it was a little dry lol hes getting to the stage where he wants to feed himself now . do you steam the veggies or boil them ? ive got an avent steamer/blender so i suppose i could just stick them in that on steam let them cool and then give them .

BB i saw the vid of tristian eating chilli SO CUTE lol ill deffinatley take a look at youre journal
and off subject but lewis isnt sitting unaided yet either he can do it but he gets too excited and flings himself back so nice to know hes not the only one as i was starting to worry he was behind :thumbup:

Chloe also has whatever we have as long as not spicy or too much salt ect. She also loves raw pepper, organix baby crisps, cucumber sticks, pear ect

You know i was looking at those organix things teh other day in asda and was going to get some but they said 7 months so i didnt bother ill have to get some next time :) ive started to give him yoghurt too he LOVES it but gets really sicky afterwards :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->