****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Tbh i dont think the age matters if they have pear and adult food i dont think the agg as long as their are no things like nuts in

Yeh I saw they said 7 months but didn't see the problem as they have nothing in that he can't have.

I just boil my veg but steaming is probably better :)

Hey ladies! I was gone all weekend visiting my Dad, with both girls and my hubby... we had a really nice visit!

I steam my veggies just because it keeps the nutrients in better? :shrug: So I've heard anyway! :haha:

Bumbleberry - :shock: I cannot believe someone would say that about your child? :growlmad: She is adorable btw!
Gah. Its one thing to be jealous but kids should be left out of it entirely! :roll:

Alora doesn't sit up or anything yet either. She babbles alot, rolls back to front ALL the time... scooches all over the place... but she's taking her time with some stuff. I don't mind though, she'll do everything when she's ready. :p

Oh and BB - Very cute picture of Tristan painting!

Awww, love all the pics - the babies are all so cute!! Rose is sitting unaided for longer periods of time, but falls over when she realizes it too! She has rolled over, only when you don't look though, haha! She's getting very loud and loves screetching in the store! She's eating lots of fruits and veggies. I boil everything and blend it with the water it was boiled in to keep the vitamins and such from the water. I want to try her on some more solid things too but when I do she bites off these big chunks and coughs on them! It scares me from trying!
Here's a few new photos! In the second she was sitting with her grampy while we drank tea and watched the Royal wedding, lol! She likes putting saucers on her head!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/juless231/P4160224.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/juless231/P4290324.jpg

hi girls

frank loves the organix snacks but he must have a really sensitive gag reflex any solids i offer make him gag horribly, and he struggles and gets fustrated with food, i haven't ever given him puree or rice just solids but going to offer puree if he doesn't get the hang soon as its not nice seeing him struggle with it, and he seems to love food too!
the carrot organix though...he noms them constantly lol!

frank sits unaided but he just launches or flops when he gets bored so i never know if its safe to leave him, i leave him sat if hes surrounded by soft things. no signs of crawling here though.

cant believe he is 7 months this month :wacko:
x

random question too are you girls counting weeks and then dividing it by 4 to get bubbas age or just going by months :S i know it sounds really dumb but some months have 5 weeks:shrug::haha:

I'm going by months now... I lost track of the weeks. :blush:

Alora was born November 5th, so I consider her 6 months old on May 5th. :D

Lol i think everone looses track of the weeks at some point its just baby brain for you :) ive just put it into a ticker and apparently hes 6 months and 1 week :wacko: so ill just go from there from now on

very cute pics of rose :thumbup:

I keep track of actual weeks as well as months, i do month as in she is a new month n 12th of every month and a new week every tuesday the day she was born

we are having a nightmare with Little Man's skin right now :( No creams seem too be working for my poor boy :( he is screaming every time we put any cream on because it is stinging so bad, it is really heart breaking :( I dunno what else too do :(

Sore skin :(
DSC02799.jpg
DSC02800.jpg

and just because he is so damn cute!
DSC02744.jpg
DSC02757.jpg

ouch bless him button, have you taken him to the doctors about it. If so have they done any swabs on it as it might be a infection or fungal rash he might need different cream for. Or could it be reaction to new food?

he is under the dermatologist at the hospital about his eczema, I rang this morning and have been too dr's this morning too get a new cream prescribed that the dermatologist wants trying but they don't have it in stock till tomorrow

He is already allergic to dairy & soya that we know of :(

Aww bless him sorry hes having such a hard time i really hope the cream help sort it out. and i hope it gets on top of it soon. Is it just on his face? or is it everywhere could it be something that you do different to the rest of his body? do you wipe his face with babywipe after having solids?

on his face is where it is worse at the moment but he does have it everywhere, we don't use wipes on him, or plain water as he is hyper sensitive too it :( we use a camomile tea & almond oil solution I make, I thought the dribbling from teething was making it worse but he hasn't dribbled in almost a week since his tooth came through but it isn't getting much better :(

Aww :hugs: hunni, i really hope something sorts it out soon, your really going throught the mill with it all

Would aloe vera help to soothe it? Might be an allergy risk if hes so sensitive though. Poor little guy, I hope the new cream helps!

Aww poor little man! I hope he gets a cream that works for him. :(
I've always had pretty bad eczema on my hands, the only thing that helps is oatmeal-based creams or hydrocortizone (sp?) creams. :(

aww bless him poor little thing hope he gets better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->