****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

great!

I love when there is a new cloth convert lol doesn't take much too excite me lol

I really wanted to do cloth, but I could never get my head around what was needed to start with :wacko: Probably not a good idea to start now

Buttonnose - how's LO's sore skin now? Did you try the aloe?

Lovely vid BB - Tristan looks so grown up!

Mummytochloe - 6 teeth :shock: I think my LO will be 1 before any teeth show up!

Happy 6 months to Alora :flower:

Jules - lovely piccies :thumbup:

Lovely to hear the gorgeous Bumpkins are all doing well xxxxx

Attachments

• Maddison sitting B+Y.jpg
    Maddison sitting B+Y.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00728.jpg
    DSC00728.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5
going_crazy - we got some stronger steroid from the dr and it is clearing up a threat now :) only been using the steroid for 2 days and i'd say it is 2/3's better already!

Aww im sure she will get teeth before you knw it crazy i wish chloe would stop gettign so many :( espeically the top ones.

Buttonnose, glad it's clearing up, it looked really sore :(

Mummytochole - forgot to ask - are you feeling better now?
I'm sure LO's teeth will come soon enough, she's not really teething at the mo, so probably won't be for a while yet! xx

Aww i wouldnt say its a bad thing that she wont get any for a while, i wish chloe still had her gummy smile.

And yes im feeling much better thanks, bh apart from not being able to sleep on my belly and the fact i can feel the hard bruised bits under the wounds (wound basically gone now) im really good.

Glad you're feeling better. Can't believe how many teeth Chloe's got! Although saying that I think my eldest, Bella had about 6 by this age. Sophia hasn't got one yet! Doesn't seem to be stopping her with her food though, she's loving it! Am doing a combination of TW and BLW, just going with the flow and trying not to stress this time around. Bella was awful with food until about 18 mths, but touch wood Sophia seems to be taking to it really well!

I hope your little man's skin clears up soon Buttonnose, poor lad. :hugs:

Loving the new vids of Tristan BB, my OH just watched the baba one as he heard it coming from the laptop and he thought he was a right cutie! :cloud9:

xxx

We have a tooth! She was chewing on my finger yesterday and I thought I felt something sharp and this morning I checked and you can see the top of the tooth poking through the gum, she hasn't been too bad with it either but I dunno if that was helped by a teething necklace though as she's been wearing that all week.

Mummytochloe - good point about iron levels, I never thought about that even though I've been tested for anaemia on so many occasions too! Can't believe your LO has 6 teeth already too! wow!

BB - I know how you feel about work... I was kinda looking forward to going back but then I visited on Thursday and it just didnt seem the same. Dont know if its because I'm going back full time too :(

Yay for the 1st tooth bumble :D and yes i would see if you can get them checked again i know mine have been low a few times since having chloe.

And beanie i also do a mixture of blw and tw im glad sophia seems to be taking to it better than your last daughter x

Ive just filled in my student finance form as going to uni in september and gosh it was such a faf neer know something take so long

bumbleberry, if you get your iron checked it wouldn't hurt to get your thyroid levels checked as well! It's quite common and it could be the cause! Turned out that was what my issue was.

Im pretty sure this evening chloe's been saying baba as well :D its very cute shes doing it whilst holding and eating her dolly

BB - I know how you feel about going back to work too. :( I don't go back until October but I remember with my oldest, ALL too well, that it goes very fast and October will be here before I know it! :( The only thing I'm looking forward to is more money, mat leave pay kind of sucks over here... but other than that, I really wish I could stay home with my girls. :cry:

I never bothered with cloth diapers either. :nope: I think they are a great idea but I had no idea where to start either, and now there's no point. I feel busy enough, can't imagine washing diapers! :haha:

Ah yes, its Mothers Day to those over the pond :)

Happy Mothers Day to you all. Hope its a special one for you! I've still got my Mothers Day card on the mantle and it was over a month ago lol but I just cant put it away yet xx

I didn't get a card this year. :( Apparently me being a mom is old news! :sulk:

Kate Maternity Pay is crap here too £124 a week! When I go back to work I won't even be earning that! :rofl: I've been to CAB and they think if I go back 2 days we will be entitled to more tax credits than if I go back 3 so I personally would rather only work the 2!

Aww, MommyKC I send out a virtual card to you! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!! (even though it's a it late right now, haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->