****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Aww you should have still got a card kate *hugs* my card is still up on my bookcase I also cant putit away yet.

happy mothers day all :) i didnt get a card for mothers day last month either :( lol and this is my first year as a mum so what hope have i got next year haha

I dont mind lol i know im a good mum (blowing my own trumpet hehe ) i dont need a card to tell me :)

mummytochloe which teeth did chloe get after her two front ones ? i think lewis is getting a 3rd one he keeps feeling in his mouth and dribbling lots like he did when he got the first 2 but cant see or feel anything yet but i didnt spot the bottom 2 until i could feel how sharp they were :S

mummy's of boys ....... are you finding nappy change time a nightmare yet? Little Man has discovered 'something down there' and now every time I change his nappy his hand goes straight there! making nappy change time a NIGHTMARE ..... more so if he has pooped :dohh:

:rofl: Nope not yet, he does sometimes grab it and pull it in the bath though!! :lol:
I struggle more because he always grabs his feet to put in his mouth!!

I dont mind lol i know im a good mum (blowing my own trumpet hehe ) i dont need a card to tell me :)

mummytochloe which teeth did chloe get after her two front ones ? i think lewis is getting a 3rd one he keeps feeling in his mouth and dribbling lots like he did when he got the first 2 but cant see or feel anything yet but i didnt spot the bottom 2 until i could feel how sharp they were :S

She got her both middle bottom ones 1st, then a 3rd bottom one (to the left of other 2 if looking at her) and then she got the middle top one and then the one on left of that and then the one on the right of them too. If that makes sense. I found the top ones harder to spot until they broke throguht the surface

My sister has taken chloe for a few hours to give me a bit of time, and to get us ready for being apart when i go to uni in september. i dont know what to do with myself :(

I know its killing me tbh,m she cried as she left, which in a way makes me know it needs to be done as in septmebr i will be leaving her every weekeday. Just hope my sister can get her to take her milk from a doiby cup or bottle as she is really bad and dont like bottles

Tristan doesn't like bottles either, I need to get trying!

The most I've left him is 2 hours for my driving lessons but they are stopping now as I passed today!! :yipee:

I'm dreading going back :cry:

Aww yay on passing your driving test :D

and we started getting chloes pressies today,l while we have a bit more money before uni, we went slightly over the top and got these

potsy
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_111892_10001

farm
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...arch-_-search_suggestion-_-product_suggestion

caterpillar
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_102388_10001

the horse
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplay0_10751_-1_89549_10001

(we def wanted the horse and needed to spend a bit extra to get free delivery and went a bit ott on the extra things)

YAY for passing youre test BB im doing my driving lessons now and just feel like im starting to really improve so hopefully not long until i can announce that too :) i was never really bothered until i had lewis but now buses are just hassle spesh with a buggy and theres never any spaces on my bus route doesnt help my pushchair isnt really the ssmallest

how did you get on mummytochloe ? did you manage to occupy yourself

I was going to go back to work originally but i just cant bear the thought of leaving lewis for longer than a few hours at the moment so im not going to go back just yet and plan to be a SAHM eeeeeek :) i cant really justify the £37 a day childcare fee when my job isnt the best paid anyways so really i would just be earning to hand over to nursury and i would much rather look after him myself but i can imagine what you ladies are feeling about going back :(

xx

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! Been off line for a while due to a number of weddings! Congrats on passing your driving test BB:happydance::thumbup:

So Leo's got a tooth now - spurted up the other day. It's all so exciting. I've just written my letter to work to request part time hours. It's so sad - I've only ot 8 weeks left & I'm going to enjoy them!

I'm really glad I don't need to go back to work, I couldn't imagine leaving her for long periods of time! I go to roller derby practice two times a week for 2 hours each time and that is hard enough! Plus she will take bottles, but she won't settle and go to sleep without me here. I know part of it is that once she started teething really badly she was in pain and I started nursing her to sleep again. Now she's waking up a lot during the night because of the teeth so around 3am she usually ends up in bed with me. She's getting a bit spoiled!

Also, brunettebimbo congrats on passing your driving test! mummytochloe, those presents are so cute!!

Aww dont blame people for not wanting to go back to work, i dont want to go to uni either but i know i have to, but am gonan hate leaving chloe.

And i know just keep finding more and more stuff i like :dohh:

Little Man has started dancing :)

he has been doing it for a week or so now but I only just figured out he is dancing lol whenever there is music he kinda bops from side to side lol

it's too cute!

BB - YAY for passing your driving test! :yipee:

Yeah its really hard leaving the kiddies, especially the first few times. :( I have to go back full-time in October and it will be really hard for me. :cry: I love being home with the girls but we just can't afford it. :nope:
I'm also going to a wedding in July which is 5 hours away and it's just easier to leave the girls with my Mom. I am probably going to be going nuts for those two days without them, but it'll also be nice for hubby and I to have some time just the two of us, it doesn't happen often anymore!

So it seems Alora has her third tooth! I spotted one coming through on the top this morning! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->