****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

sounds so cute buttonnose :) cant belive how quick our babys are growing up sometimes !

So i was deleting threads i was subscribed to and had a read through the october bumpkins thread its so wierd to see my comments when i didnt even know if i was having a boy and talking about how active he was being kicking me all night i wasnt broody at all until i read that and realised how much i LOVED being pregnant :) seems like just yesterday

seriously considering quitting the whole weaning thing ......... Little Man STINKS since we started lol, bring back 'breastfed only poop!!' lol

Yeah once they start solids, their poop is pretty rank! :haha:

Steffy - I know what you mean! I loved everything about being pregnant and will probably miss it for the rest of my life! :(

Yes i miss being pregnant to me and DH already counting down to between november 2013 and january 2014 when we can start trying again

Yeah I wish we could afford to have more kids, I would have had a HUGE family if we could... but two was the plan and we have two! So no more for us!

Ah well, I guess I will live vicariously through you guys! :rofl:

Chloe has got her 7th tooth throught another top one so has 3bottom and 4top teeth :( i really wish she would stop getting so big, she turned 7months yesterday, which means in less time than she has been here she will be 1 :(

Hi ladies, wow its been awhile! cooper is nearly 7mths!

*removed*

mummyconfused I have edited your post, please take note of the forum rule/TOS below

Thank you :flower:

When using BabyandBump, be polite, do not break the law, and do not post anything that has any hint of self-publicity or advertising.

Yeah all babies are different! It's crazy how early some babies get teeth - I never got teeth until 9 or 10 months apparently? :haha:

Well chloe's decided to got ahead of the amout of months she is with teeth now, before if had been the same amout or less than her age. but she been clingy today and had a bit of a temp her normal signs of teething so i rubbed bonjella on her gums and low and behold another tooth :dohh: 8teeth @7months 4top 4bottom, please girl just stop now.
Have many other babies got teeth if so how many

Jasmine has been very clingy too today, she has been wanting cuddles all day and has slept on me twice this afternoon which she hardly ever does. She is being exactly the same as when her first tooth popped through, plus the dribble rash has appeared again, wonder if this means tooth no. 2 is on its way as well?

might well do bumle chloe is always the same when she gets teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->