****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Hi girls havent been on for yonks, been soooooo busy, Macy has two teeth, has for a while and is trying to crawl but not quite there yet, she says nan nan, mum mum, dad dad and bub bub lol, so she is doing well. She is being christened next week, cant wait its gonna be a fab day, take care and glad to see everyone is doing well xxx

Tristan has no teeth but I can definately see one under the gum and we had an awful night last night, he woke 5 times screaming :( He's off his food too which isn't like him!

Glad everything is going well with Macy!

Poor Tristan. :(

Yeah Alora has 3 teeth now and I think she's working on #4... I can see another little slit in her gums.

Hello Ladies,

I don't think I have posted this year lol, check the forum back and forth & its nice to see how great your all getting on :) Kian has no teeth yet either. I can see two lumps where they are coming on the bottom, but as yet nothing!

Teething sucks :( Tristan is so snotty and has started being sick too!

I've entered him into the Babyface Competition :)

Rose has her two middle bottom teeth, but her sleeping has been really interrupted. Lots of late nights and waking up every hour screaming for a while now. I think the top ones are working their way out! Poor little thing, must hurt a lot!

Yay for #2 bumble

Glad everytthing is well with macy

Mrs O i am glad Kian in doing well

Hope tristan is soon better BB

Jasmine had her first trip to A&E today :( she had a severe allergic reaction to something, they think it might be eggs, as she had just had her lunch of scrambled eggs but its hard to say as she had had them twice before. Her poor face swelled up and was bright red & lumpy :( gave me such a scare especially with her neck and lips swelling up too. Thankfully she's ok now, gotta keep an eye on her and she's being referred to allergy clinic.

hugs bumble that must have been so scary glad she is ok now, and hope they work out what caused the problems x

oh how scary, hope she is ok now though :(

it is common too not get a true allergic reaction until they try something for the 2nd or 3rd time

:hugs:

oh how scary, hope she is ok now though :(

it is common too not get a true allergic reaction until they try something for the 2nd or 3rd time

:hugs:

I didn't realise that, so it might have the eggs then.

Yeah she seems ok, her face is quite scratched though from her scratching at it. I feel a little unsettled by it and keep checking on her :( I'm probably a bit anxious about giving her food, think I'll stick to 'safe' foods tomorrow, really not enjoying this weaning malarky!

Aww hugs hun, will they do things to find out what caused the allerfy so you know what you need to avoid?

Bumble - That is scary, poor girl. :( Hopefully you can figure it out ASAP what caused it so you know what to stay away from!

Aww hugs hun, will they do things to find out what caused the allerfy so you know what you need to avoid?

Yeah, she will have the skin prick tests to see how she reacts, and then maybe referred to a dietition as well.

bumbleberry I hope all goes well

Little Man is allergic too dairy & soya, he is under a dietician too. Our hospital wouldn't do allergy tests on him as they said that they aren't accurate enough at the best of times .... more so at this age, but I know all hospitals are different :hugs:

feel free too come join us here https://www.babyandbump.com/parenting-groups/544129-living-kids-allergies-group.html it's a group for mum's with children that have allergies, you might find someone who's little one also has a egg allergy and they can give you some advice, hope too see you over there :hugs:

Aww how scary Bumbleberry!

I agree with Buttonnose, a true reaction happens 2nd or 3rd time.
We had Tristan at hospital a few weeks ago as he ended up with lumps all over his head. It turned out to be his antibiotics Cefalexin, I couldn't understand as he had been fine before but that's when the Doctor said they normally react 2nd or 3rd time.

Hope Jasmine is ok :hugs:

Little Man had his 8 - 10 month check today, he passed everything with flying colours :) he is now 17lb 4oz! which means he has only put on 8oz in 7 weeks but health visitor wasn't worried since he is now so active

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->