****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

My poor little man :( he just keeps sneezing & coughing :( hubby is getting some children's Olbas oil today and asking the pharmacist about his cough, he woke coughing 45 mins into his 1.5 hour nap and got so upset that I brought him down, he is now playing on the floor but he keeps stopping and laying down on the floor ..... he NEVER does this, he is ALWAYS on the go :( This morning he was laying in bed with me having cuddles and fell asleep, again something he NEVER does, he hates being still, so I know he isn't feeling himself :(

:hugs: hun and hope your little man feels better soon. if hes got a cough thats making it hard for him to sleep try putting a pillow or something under his sheet to prop him up abit as will help open his airway

Hope he feels better soon :hugs:

Phillippa we aren't entitled as we earn just over the threshold.

FFS!!!!!! Does anyone know anything about car's, warrentys, where we stand etc? Our car is in the garage AGAIN. The garage has rang, they found Diesel leaking into Oil so charged us £70 to change it but the car still won't regenerate. They now want £250 plus VAT to clean the DPF. We paid £1000 in October to have a new DPF fitted so surely that should be under warrenty as it isn't working properly? Apparently the garage has rang Vauxhall and they won't cover it in warrenty so Hubby ask for it in writing and they have said no!????

:yipee:

Tristan just rolled back to front for the first time and carried on playing on his belly even though he hates tummy time!! :mrgreen:

Yeah go Tristan. I don't really know about your car but ask citizens advice.
Buttonnose when Leo had a cold I gave him the saline drops and baby ok as oil on his sleep suit

Way to go Tristan! :) Alora has been rolling onto her tummy for over a month, but she rolls there and then freaks out! :dohh: She can roll onto her back, she did that at like 3.5 months! So I know she can, but she just doesn't bother. It can get frustrating because she keeps doing it over and over and just rolls onto her tummy and cries! :shrug: I don't get it. :haha:

And sorry, no help on the car from me either. :nope:

Hugs about havin to return to work bb and no no belp on the car, have you tried cab?

dont blame you hope they sort somethign out

think chloe is getting ready to get another tooth she had red cheecks and a temprature all day her clasic signs of getting teeth

Yay for tristian rolling over lewis has been doing it for about a month now too but gets frustrated after a minute and screams even though he could roll back over if he wanted to lol

wow chloe is sure getting through those teeth lol still only 2 for lewis hes had a top one pushing through for weeks but still no sign yet

Lewis still isnt sitting up properly he can do it but just flings hiself back is this normal at his age its once he realises hes doing it so im confused lol

how many mls of formula are youre lo's taking a day lewis only seems to want 100ml per bottle (every 3 hours) 5 bottles a day and sometimes its a struggle to get him to have that im really worried hes not getting enough even though he has a massive appetite for solids :s

Little Man has started taking steps when you stand him up and hold his hands!

he is growing up too damn fast!!!! :(

Alora only has 4 bottles per day, three of them are 6oz and one is an 8oz (before bed). She rarely finishes any of them. I would say she probably only drinks about 20-24oz per day, but she also has cereal (mixed with formula), fruit, veggies, etc throughout the day in addition to her formula. :)

Wow buttonnose, way to go!

It's been a while - been super busy with Rose teething and not sleeping well and lots of roller derby practice! We're about to head to Moncton for the weekend to visit my father - hope you all have a great weekend with nice sunny weather! :)

Steffx sit behind Lewis and hold his thighs-it'll help teach him how to sit without falling over.
Buttonnose-yeah! Leo took his first two steps today whilst holding onto my hands so exciting!!! He can also pull himself up now onto his knees in his cot so we're going to put it down to middle level.
Leo also only has 2teeth but they look so cute!

Chloe likes taking steps along our coffee table or the sofa i cant beleive how quickly she is growing up. she can do 3 baby crawl paces as well.

Also my sister had a portrait sitting she got for a presnt 2 years ago and never used as she hates her picture being taken, and she preferes the pics of her boys to be natural why they play ect. Well she's given it to us to have a family portrait done, we get a free sitting and £60 towards any of the prints we want :D i so happy our budgets are tight as we are saving to buy our own house and i start uni in september so we wouldnt have got anything like this otherwise :D We getting it done this wednesday the 1st June 4days before my birthday :happydance:

Aww that sounds lovely Phillippa! :)

YAY for babies taking steps, thats amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->