****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

aww i cant wait :D we going to london for the weekend, but means i wont be able to open my pressies until a day late as i want chloe to be there when i open them as we dont get back until like 11pm on my birthday

awwww how exciting, we are doing anything for my birthday because we are moving on the 24th!

awh thats nice mummytochloe

my birthday is 2 days before lo's so it will probably be a bit of a joint party for us :haha:

So my LO has four teeth now. He loves to grind them. Anyone else who has a LO that likes to grind their teeth? What do you do for it? The sound drives me bonkers...

Alora grinds her teeth too, it drives me nuts! :wacko:

There's nothing you can do really, they do eventually grow out of it. My oldest did it too. :shrug:

Yeah, my oldest did it too... I guess I was kinda looking for a "miracle cure" :haha: just so I didn't have to live through that grating noise :wacko: :rofl: Glad to know I'm not the only one, though!

Maybe just try to stop him when he does it? :shrug:

Other than that, get some earplugs! :rofl: I hate HATE the noise too! :haha:

chloe grins her teeth i also hate it i have to actually stop her as it goes right throught me like writing on a black board

yes i had a lovely birthfay thanks
Spent the 4th and 5th(my actual birthday) in London never done so much in 2 days i dont beleive and i stayed up until 1am to see my birthday in (well we werent planning it that way, but it was so nice we went for a walk down the embanktment and saw big ben chime in my birthday we then headed back towards our hotel and there was a maccy'ds next to the tube station we had to get back to so had a maccy'd on 1am in my birthday and i got 2 harrods teddy bears from dh for jsut bein such a good wife opened all my pressents this moring i waited as i wanted chloe to be awake and love them all

yes she was nursing on the embankment as we saw my birthday in :D NIP'ed in so many weird places in london. And somehow managed to bump into dawn french

1st time i will have left chloe all day tomorrow :( me and DH got some free alton towers tickets my dad got free from the sun newspaper as dates werent good for him to go. But we dont want to take chleo as we wouldnt be able to do much with her being there. So we are taking 1 of my newphews who can go on all big rides and one of DH's cousin and one of my sisters (the one whos boy we having) is having chloe. She still doesnt really take loads of milk which is the main reason im scared to leave her but i know she iwll be fine with my sister.
She been with me sister 3 or 4 half days previosuly so she is slowly getting used to it jus tthis is the biggest and longest test. However i do need to get used to it for when i start uni

awww hunny, you will be fine and so will chloe!

I know how you feel though, I have never left Little Man for even half hour before and next friday my mum & dad are watching him for 3/4 hours while we go out for a meal for our first anniversary and I am so worried (which is silly since he will be asleep the whole time!)

:hugs:

Yep also know how you feel am dreading going back to work for that reason. Don't worry about milk too much as long as she gets plenty on other days she'll be fine.

Im really worried ive had a phone call from one of my sisters saying her hubby (chloe's uncle) is in hospital with an enlarged heart its lucky they caught it as it can cause SDS (sudden death syndrome) but he may have to have an op to put an pacemaker in :cry:
They doing tests atm to see what could be causing it and how bad it is and if the op needs to be done, and if so how quickly. Im jsut so worried as they got 4kids togather one of whom just had an op as he feel off the sofa and bite through his tounge so i think my sister will really struggle with the 4 on her own along with trying to go and see her hubby

Aww I'm so sorry hun. :(

I know how you feel though, I'm leaving both of my girls for a couple days at the end of this month, to go to a wedding 5 hours away. I'm terrified. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->