****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

hey girls!

How are we all?

I have just enjoyed a wonderful birthday weekend, my first as a mummy and I was spoilt!

How are our babies doing?

Little Man is constantly on the move, he can crawl so quickly and is into everything! I have been packing (we move in 1.5 weeks!!!) and well, as fast as I can pack ... it seems he can unpack just as quickly lol

Lol know how that feels &I'm not moving house! We're off swimming today, love our swimming lessons. I'm just enjoying my last few weeks of freedom!!!!

Alora still doesn't crawl, but I'm sure she will soon. I'm not in a big hurry though as I know how destructive they get when they do! :haha:

I moved when my oldest was 9 months, it was HARD! We used boxes to keep her in a certain area and out of trouble. :rofl: She quickly learned how to climb them though! :dohh:

It's definitely been quiet around here lately! :shock:

Chloe is tryign to crawl liek modley from the jungle book, like on the bottom of her feet rather than knees and gets angry when she doesnt get very far.

Ive got to make an other doctors appointment, ive been feeling super weak dizzy and sick for last 5days ish and itsbeen getting worse and worse, today its been so bad that i almost fallen over a few times :( not good when some days im home alone with chloe for 10 or more hours. I used to feel like this when i was preggo but i know it cant be that as i had gynological appointment to cheak all my problerms were gone from having chloe (which they are) and they did a test then as havent had an AF in 2months. I have just had the implant fitted so not sr eif its that, but i did get told their shouldnt be any side effects like this :(

Aww sorry hun. :( I hope you get it figured out ASAP and feel better! :hugs:

breastfeeding mummys ..... how are your babies sleeping? Little Man still wakes every 3.5 - 4 hours during the night for a feed, please tell me he isn't the only one lol

no frank is worse than that :lol:

hes only slept longer than 4 hours on like 5 occasions! his average is 3 hours :haha: :( :lol:

thanks Kate, i couldnt get an appointment for today got to try and ring up at 1.30 to get one for tomorrow am :growlmad:

and i'm quite lucky with the breastfeeding chloe will go 12 hours during the night without a feed.

Little Man used too go 11-12 hours when he was 2-4 months old, then he hit the 4 month sleep regression and now the longest we get is 4.5 hours on a good night lol

Aww I hope your babes start going longer stretches soon for you! x

The longest I get is 4hrs but usually he sleeps for 2hrs at a time!!! Cheeky monkey!!!! Hope u feel better soon Phillipa xx

thanks hun
and i couldnt get a doctors appoitnment as they were full and then closed for training so got to try again tomorrow so could be tomorrow or friday i get appointment if i can get thought as always so busy if not wont be til next week i feel so bad today i dont even wanna eat
Hope babies start to slleep longer soon

:hugs: Are you still feeling poorly, Phillipa? :hugs: My DS1 was sick the other day with a fever of 101 F, and throwing up. Thankfully it only lasted a day, and DS2 hasn't shown any symptoms of being sick. It was a hard day, though, and I hardly got anything done around the house.

On a side note, I am probably going to go work 6-10 hours a week just to supplement our income. I think it will be kinda nice to get out, and DH gets some quality time with the children without me being around!

That sounds nice. :)

I wish I could only work that much. In October I go back to work full-time. :(

Hi guys, havent been on in a couple of weeks as been so busy.

Hope you're all well, Phillipa hope you're feeling better soon.

Jasmine has decided that she now prefers to stand up all the time and walk, holding my hands though lol. I thought she would have to crawl first but just cant seem to get the hang of crawling :dohh:

We have her allergy clinic appt soon on the 8th July so thats good, luckily it seems to have only been egg, strawberries and poss kiwi fruit so far thats had a reaction.

Im back to work full time in two weeks time, though my last week I'm away on a training course for two days so really I only have 1 full week left with Jasmine :( I'm kinda looking forward to going back but really going to miss being with her all the time. Thankfully she has been fine with the childminder on the introductory sessions so I dont have that to worry about too!

ETA: oh and if anyone wants to keep in touch on FB as not sure about how often I'll get on here when back to work you can find me here https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=638089412 (hope that link works!) just send me note who you are :D

No im not feeling any better :( and i couldnt get an appointment again today so it willbe mondya,a nd im gonna look into changing docors then as well as its disgusting. I wouldn't have minded if it was a day or two but its been a week or more ive been ill for now :(

Chloe can crawl properly like scale the whole living room and more, keeps escaping into the kitchen :haha:

Haven't been on in a while, feels like the days go by so quick I don't have a chance to go on forums much anymore!
Rose has 3 teeth and is working on her 4th! She kinda tries to crawl, but would rather you hold her so she can stand on her feet. She loves music and bops around to it, haha! Last night was her first night with her crib in her own room and it was rough - for me! I was so upset and sad and missed being able to look over and see her sleeping. She on the other hand didn't seem to even notice! Glad things seem to be going well for you guys and all your super cute babies!

frank cant crawl but can somehow get all over the room, and hes obsessed with cables if i have the laptop charger out or phone charger hes straight over rolling and flopping about haha, and he can go backwards super fast!
he gets on his knees and rocks so i guess it wont be long!

phillipa my old doctors was like that, i had to wait weeks for an appointment which was pointless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->