****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

When are you ladies getting shoes for your little ones, are you getting them once they can cruise or when they can walk unaided?

When they can walk unaided confidently. It gives them time for the muscles in their arches to develop properly. I usually have mine bare foot for the most part unless we are going out.

Yeah I agree, they say the best shoes for babies is no shoes at all. ;)

They only need shoes when they can walk completely on their own, and when they're out of the house.

I am definitely broody too, but hubby also had the snip back in February so we're done. But I will always want more children, it doesn't matter if I have 2 or 12. :haha: It's just in my gut I guess. :shrug:

I'm glad all the babies are doing well, and happy! I couldn't ask for a better baby either. :cloud9: She's so laid back and easy going, and sleeps 11+ hours straight at night. She's amazing. :)

I think i will def leave the shoes then, i just wasnt sure as you get so many things from diffrent people.

And chloe will go 12-13 hours at night, goes down between 7&8 And up between 7&9

Just wondering are any of youre LO feeding thereselves (bottles) lewis doesnt seem interested at all in holding his bottle ? doesnt bother me too much tbh i like the cuddles but should he be doing this now ? x

Yeah Alora goes about 8:30pm - 7:30am. :)

No Alora doesn't hold her bottle yet either. She's tried, but ends up dropping it and doesn't get how to hold it UP in order to the get milk out.

My oldest didn't start doing it herself until 11-12 months, not properly anyway. :shrug:

Very cute new avatar BB! :cloud9: And I'm sure Tristan will sleep through the night eventually, they're all different! :)

Leo wakes 4times a night!!!! I was told to wait until he had been walking 8 weeks before bbuying shoes

frank still wakes at least 3 times a night. and is up by 6am no matter what time he went to bed or how well he slept :dohh:

arghhhhhh! I have been gone a month while we moved (and sky messed up our internet!) but I am finally back!

how are everyones little ones doing! what have I missed :)

Well i think i missed you were preggo congrats hunni :D

Chloe's so close to standing unaidedfor long periods of time longest so far is 15seconds ish

awww well done Chloe!!! Little Man is getting close too, he is just too nosy too concentrate though lol, he is walking around holding furniture too :( he is growing up too fast!!!

and thank you x

And yes chloe is really nosey or laughs all the times so falls over :haha: and yes shes crusing along everything our coffee table sofa and tv cabinet is perfect baby crusing size :haha:

YAY for Chloe standing and congrats on the pregnancy buttonnose! :yipee:

My little peanut is refusing to nap at the moment...:roll:

congrats on your pregnancy buttonnose :)

frank is crawling standing holding on and cruising...in other words driving me insane!

first tooth is slowly cutting through i've been able to see a little white dot under his gum at the bottom for ages, but its nearing the surface now!

still not sleeping! infact it gets worse as he gets older lol.

Yeah sometimes the more mobile they are, the worse they sleep unfortunately. :roll: Because they just are too busy! :haha:

But eventually it does get better! Well, at least for me it did but I really can't complain, both my girls are decent sleepers. :cloud9:

yeah when he fist realised he could stand, thats all he wanted to do all day annnnnd all night. as soon as he hit the cot he was like omg prime standing oppertunity, and hed ping awake then just stand holding the side of the cot until he was to exhausted to go any longer...and he has will power lol!
thankfully, its a little more boring now haha.

Yes all chloe wants to do is be standing, on my leg, or stair gate, coffee table or tv cabinent or sofa all perfect baby standing heright :haha:

Chloe is only have one nap a day about 1ish until about 2.30 or 3, its not too bad she only has the one as i get all that time to get stuff done and have a cuppa, however means she starts to get tired at 6ish rather than bedtime of 7so some days bedtime is 30mins ealier at 6.30.

Yeah I think Alora is working her way to one nap per day already too. My first daughter stopped her morning naps around 11 months.

But Alora only naps good once per day, whether it be morning or afternoon - so pretty soon I have a feeling she won't need two anymore.

We're still getting two naps a day in, usually between 9:30 and 10 am and then the second around 2p. Getting him down for his naps is another thing, though, because he's just go-go-go atm.

Congrats on the pregnancy buttonnose! How exciting! (really I am green with envy right now as I so much want to be pregnant again, but AF hasn't returned yet...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->