****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Yeah thats my baby's nap schedule too, almost exact! One at 10am and one at 2pm. But she usually naps good for only one of them and then maybe 30 minutes if I'm LUCKY for the other one!

I would love to have another baby, I miss it all the time - but hubby had the snip back in February so no more for us! And in a way, knowing I won't be having anymore makes it a bit easier to let go... if that makes sense? :shrug:

Little Man still naps twice a day, usually he will go down some time between 9 & 10 depending on what time he woke for the day and generally naps for 1.5 - 2 hours, he then goes back down at 2.30 for anything from 45 mins - 1.5 hours, depends on how busy he has been

Happy 10 Months!

It is crazy, my baby is creeping up on 9 months next week. I can't believe our babies are getting this close to the 1-year mark! :shock:

Congratulations buttonnose!!!
I went back to work for the end of summer term and am nnow officially on holiday yeah. Got paid today too! We're moving Leo out of our room ttonight to see if i can get more sleep. Im going to do the no ccry sleep solution for thr next week &see how it goes. I didnt cope at work at aall-did 2weeks &got tonsilitos!!!! Definitely need to work on the sleep!

10moths that really is crazy :shock:
and i agree with silver, i am so happy for you but also green with envy as would love anotehr little baby now, but we got to wait until at least 2014 to try so that prob 2015 until baby comes :cry:

Just dropping in to say hello. I haven't been on in forever (life got in the way) but am glad to see some familiar faces and babies getting on so well. How did 10 months go by so quickly? Luca took his first steps a couple of days ago but will only walk when he feels like it, he crawls like lightening though so I don't blame him. Just think, we'll be celebrating first birthdays soon. :cry:

Wow I can't believe some of our babies are walking already! :shock:

I know its crazy isnt it i stumbled across the new october bumpkins thread the other day and thought wow that was me this time last year !!

Lewis is sooo close to walking now he just needs to have a bit more confidence bless him lol he would have you hold his hands and walk him around ALL day if he could he can stand for a few seconds at a time :) still no intrest in crawling though haha !!

hope you and babys are all well girls xx

Yeah Alora is crawling everywhere and just started pulling herself up on furniture. No signs of walking on her own yet though, which I'm in no rush - I remember all too well how much stuff they get into once the walking starts! :haha:

:haha: i keep saying i cant wait until he can walk around by hiself and people say you will regret saying that ! i suppose i have all this to learn :haha:

cute pic btw :flower: youre girls are gorgeous !

Great to hear from you all again! Your babies are getting cuter all the time! Rose is crawling as quick as can be and is trying to pull herself up on furniture, but can't quite get it yet! She has 5 teeth, working on a few more! As of last week she is 28.8lbs and 30 inches long! She's already in size 2 clothes, but can fit in size 3! I am really missing being pregnant, esp since my sister is currently pregnant with her second child. I want to have another right now! We plan on starting to try again next year, when hubby is finished school and we move into our own place. I can't wait!! Also, I booked the hall for Rose's first birthday party... I'm excited but kinda sad about it!

Yeah it definitely goes fast! I'm still bummed that I won't ever have another baby. :(

I'm not sure of Alora's weight as I haven't weighed her for a while...:blush: But she has 8 teeth now, and wears size 12-18 month clothes. And she's just started pulling herself up on furniture this past week. And she crawls everywhere too.

Yeah I'm already trying to figure out what themes I want for my girls' birthdays this year since I have two to plan, which are within 3 weeks of eachother. :wacko:

Wow can't believe people are thinking about 1st birthday parties already, crazy stuff! Juless, how big is rose????? Wow, Leo's 19lbs! I think that's heavy enough lol!

Hi girls just checking in, cant believe Macy is nearly one, 30 September should of been 1 October, hence here lol! She is crawling away from me if I call her or chases after her brother and sister, she can pull herself up on the sofa and cruise and walks using her little Fisherprice buggy, so cute. She doesnt have the confidence to walk with just one hand on mine just yet bless her. I have been sorting out her birthday party we are having a minnie mouse theme as she loves her. DH has had his vasectomy results: successful! So thats my contribution to the population done lol, still get broody but hey cant keep having kids lol, glad everyone is ok and bubbas doing well. Take care all xx

Lol, yeah Luca is into everything. I'm loving this age, everything is so cute. I took a wee video of Lu walking today but I don't know how to upload it to here. We don't have a vasectomy result yet but I can't wait to get the all clear.

chloe is so close to walking. im due to start leaving her full time in september.
ive just been doing online enrolment and it says i had a grade in a subject i didtn as i chekced ucas and it also says this i checked it 4 times when i1st applied so i know is shouldnt but may mean i loose my place at uni but i really hope not :cry:

Aww well I really hope everything works out for Uni hun!

And boo to having to leave your baby full-time in September. :( I leave both of mine in October and I'm dreading it. :cry:

Fx'd that everything will be sorted out for you. I'm back full time but i'm bank cover so I choose my days, it's 12 hours so I only need to do three and I only do nights. I just qualified so I'm looking for jobs but they're thin on the ground right now, so I should be a couple of months before I actually have rostered day and nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->