****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Hello Ladies

Gosh ive not posted in here for AGES!!!

Hmmm little update on us Zacoiya will be 1 in just under 4 weeks time :shock: its gone soooo quickily. Having a few feeding issues atm hes having breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper PLUS over 40 oz of Milk a day!! Hes only folloing 50th percentile which is surprising but hes been walking since 8.5 months so he constantly on the go so burns off alot of energy.

Hes still a majority gummy bear with only 4 teeth :haha: bless him but dont seem to hold him back with his food.

I just got my Uni results - got a 2nd class which i am really chuffed with - wernt eash completing my finals with a baby but its been totally worth all the hard work :D

So how are all you lot doing - your babies are looking very grown up and scrummy!!!

Hi all
Thought I'd give an update too - not been on for ages but I get the updates each week and it's been nice to hear how everyone is!
Noah is doing well - 4 teeth and 2 on their way. He is sorta crawling but tebds to do the commando body drag with his arms rather than all 4s yet!
I was planning to do a big (ish) party for him but so far my parents might be away and my father in law is also away that weekend so it's feeling a bit tricky :( we are having a baby party for all my antenatal class friends though - there's 8 babies in total so we are hiring a hall and each set of parents will do an activity with them, like reading a story etc. Maybe I'll do pass the parcel like one if you mentioned!
So he will have 1 party but maybe not much of a family one!!

Congratulations to all the expectant mums (loooong way off for me - still trying to stop looking preg and make my tummy go down!) and well done wriggly - that's amazing u got your work done and did so well - and wow about such an early walker!!
Take care everyone xx

Omg have not posted in months

Update:
Cooper will be 1 in 3weeks. That went soooo fast! He has to bottom teeth and been walking since 10mths. He says mum, dad, nan, nana, more, numnum, oooo golly golly.
He is still a little boldy :) I'm still BF but really want to stop as he is biting and my breasts are so sore. He is refusing most solids lately and will only eat what he can pick up and put in his mouth! Any tips ladies?

Hope all is well with everyone else!!

Just keep offering him MC, its probably a phase. We've been through a few with Tristan.

not got any advice sorry. hope it gets better hunni
Proud mummy moment chloe walked 1/4 of our living room about 2meters this evening unaided :cloud9: this is when she was really really tired so hoping she will do even more tomorrow

Yay my little Macy is, Friday she was, had a lovely minnie mouse party, she has 6 teeth and took her first steps today whoop whoop!!! ?Her EDD was 1 Oct hence on this thread xxx

aww late happy birthday to macy yay for 1st steps :D

Awww congrats Kitty!!!! :yipee: Thats awesome!!! I had no idea! :)

You lucky girls, already on your next pregnancy! I'm jealous! Though I shouldn't be since I have two already, but I'm jealous that I'm done having babies. :(

Same here hun well broody but not happening, have 3 and DH had the snip so should just be greatful for what I have :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: Congrats by the way Kitty!:happydance:

Thanks hun. :hugs: My hubby had the snip back in February too so we're done. But it doesn't mean I don't have those urges to have more babies! :haha:

Happy belated Birthday Macy! :)

Yeah my baby is actually a November baby but since she was due October 28th, I feel like this is still my thread since the October Bumpkins was where I spent my entire pregnancy. :cloud9:

Thanks hun. :hugs: My hubby had the snip back in February too so we're done. But it doesn't mean I don't have those urges to have more babies! :haha:

Happy belated Birthday Macy! :)

Yeah my baby is actually a November baby but since she was due October 28th, I feel like this is still my thread since the October Bumpkins was where I spent my entire pregnancy. :cloud9:

Thank you for the belated messages lol. I am getting really strong urges, but you have to stop somewhere lol, I know a friend who is about to give birth to her 8th! I dont know how she does it, but I remember DH saying this is it nomore, I said yes thats fine I dont want anymore so you can have the snip after, hmmmmmm, well he did and the urges are back lol but nothing I can do, it wouldnt be a sensible thing to have reversed, we would need a new car, bigger house etc etc, so I am treasuring every minute with Macy I just cant believe this time last year I had just given birth. Time goes to quick, especially as she reminded me how much is growing up by taking her first steps. Its weird as some of the mummies with babies our age are pregnant again, but for most its there second, I am already on my third so musnt be greedy lol xxx
:wacko:

Thats how I feel too. :) I already have two babies, most of the moms on here are only planning or cooking baby #2. :winkwink:
And you're right, you have to stop somewhere. :shrug: I think even if I had 8 kids, I would still get that "urge" again. I will always treasure the feeling of carrying a baby for 9 months, and giving birth, and meeting your baby for the first time. There's nothing else like it in the world. :cloud9:
But we can't go on having baby after baby after baby for the rest of our lives either, so I think its just important to enjoy our children as they get older and look forward to each new phase of their life. :hugs:

Well said kate, i have had so many urges to have another already. chloe is my 1st earth baby so i will defingihtly have more, but i have got to cut the urge for at least 4 years.
Its 9days til she turns 1 :shock: single digit countdown

he got heaps, totally spoilt by everyone!

he got a trike, peg puzzle, weebles treehouse, weebles plane, 3 sets of weebles, garage, noahs ark set, peter rabbit books, peter rabbit money box (he has a peter rabbit bedroom), books, bath toys, baby converse, money and thats just what i can think of off the top of my head, like i said everyone spoilt him!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->