****October Bumpkins 2010 - Parenting Thread****

Happy belated birthday! My Lo is poorly so am off work looking after him :( hope he's better before is birthday!

Hope he's better soon hunni.
And Chloe is 1 a week today :shock: should i make her wait until 9.08pm when she was born for her pressies :haha:

:haha: My baby is 1 in a month from today. Boooo!
They grow too fast!

Hi girls! I've been away for some time, since June to be exact :blush:, and after a lot of life changes I've finally had time to get back here and see how you girls are all doing! I can't believe our bubs are ONE!!!! :happydance: Anyone feel like its a dream? Its amazing to me that I'm a mommy to a (almost) toddler! :cloud9: I do hope you girls are all doing well and bubs are all great! Any news? Anyone already expecting again? Anyone trying? I do hope someone remembers me! :haha: I'm now a SAHM and I'm loving it. After working full time and trying to juggle being a retail manager and a mommy it was a welcome relief to be able to quit my job. It was heartbreaking leaving Athena everyday and knowing that someone else would be with her more than me or her dad. Seeing my child for about 3 hours a day was not working for me. However now that I'm home DH job has decided to jerk him around and he hasn't worked in over 3 weeks!! :nope: Puts a major strain on us financially. He has an interview tomorrow for another job so fingers crossed he gets it. It would mean he would be away for 15 days at a time though :wacko: but the money would mean we could be out of debt and have money saved to buy a house by summer!! :happydance:
Anyways enough of my blabbing for now!

Hope he's better soon hunni.
And Chloe is 1 a week today should i make her wait until 9.08pm when she was born for her pressies

how mean lol i like it!!!

Noah's birthday was last wednesday and we let him start opening gifts on the monday so he didn't get too overwhelmed, we gave him just 1 each day then the gifts he got at his party on saturday we staggered too, infact he still has 1 present left too open over a week on, he just got very overwhelmed with it all

Hey ladies, seems like everyone is dealing with birthdays and walking toddlers. Avery's birthday was soo much fun, we still have the decorations up a week later because they are soo darn cute! Thought I'd share some photos, hope all of our now toddlers are doing great!

Here's the album:
https://photobucket.com/averysfirstbirthday

Aww, Avery is such a cutie! Everyone here has some pretty darn cute kiddos! I can't believe that in less than a week my Rosie will be 1! Time flew by scarily quickly! I can't wait to have baby number two! In fact my husband and I are just doing the no protection, pull out very unreliable method, lol, so it might not be long! Going in tomorrow for Rose's first birthday pictures! Excited but hoping this horrible head cold I have will be better by then!

Very cute pictures of Avery!!! :)

Good like with the NTNP Juless! :winkwink: Thats exciting!

I cant believe my baby is turning 1 in 8 days. Its crazy how fast time goes! :shock:

Hey girlies, my DD just turned 1 so thought I'd pop on......

also just got a suprise BFP.....whoops..............

anyone else? i'm panicking about the 21month gap...last gap was 3yrs 10 months and same sex so we re-used everything......will i actually need 2 of anything. Eeek if it's a different sex-else will be wearing alot of the wrong gender clothes as no way to afford a whole new baby wardrobe-doh!!

congrats buttonnose.......suprised and panicking about money and space for us!! Eek eek eek!

Hey girls just checking in, WOW another BFP, congrats hunnie, the age gap will be perfect. My sister copes amazingly well her bubs is 6 months and her son is 26 months. I fell pregnant when Ella was two and a half then obviousy I have a huge age gap now. Loving it though, means I get more quality time with Macy moo who I must add since last Wednesday is walking, theres no stopping her now, shes walking everywhere and gaining more confidence as each day passes. She is 13 months now and is dressed as a little witch. Every time the door goes she toddles off as quick as she can to help dish out the sweets lol, bless her. Two friends had babies this week, one had a 9lb7oz and then the other was 10lb 8oz so some big bubbas about at the moment. Another of my friends had to have a growth scan today as she is measuring a bit big but apperently alls well. The thought of pushing an 10 pounder out makes my eyes water lol and my legs stay firmly shut lol!! Anyway enjoy the rest of your day, Happy Halloween xxx

It all will work out, even if its scary! :)

My girls are just under 24 months apart, and while it was challenging in the beginning, I wouldn't change a thing! I love that they're close in age, they get along so well now. :cloud9:

Congrats on all the BFP's! :)

Aww, congrats on all the bfp's going around!! I am slightly jealous, although I have a 16month gap and a 12.5month gap, so know how it feels... My older girls are now 9,8 & 7 yrs old :lol:

My LO is doing well, she's just had her mri, toe and other investigations and we're waiting to know when her surgery will be. She's taking about 7 independant steps (which we were told she may not do!) and can walk well holding hands.

Nice to see some updates on the gorgeous Bumpkins! xxxxx

^Glad to hear your LO is doing well! And YAY for her walking! :cloud9: Thats exciting!!!

congrats on all the :bfp: i really wish i was joining you all

Chloe is walking unaided all around our living room now and for a while outside. Been told shes ready for walking shoes :wohoo: will attach a few videos of her doing a bit of walking, not the best as she wotn do much walking when we filimg.
Also thursday when both me and DH were at home she learnt to stand up from sitting on the floor with no help or pulling up she just gets onto knees and pushed up using floor so proud :cloud9:

She was very spoilt at her 1st birthday and took us about 3 weeks to get all the presents open

(you have to click on video and will take it to another page)
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/th_208.jpg
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/th_utf-8BVklERU8wMDAxLjNncA.jpg
https://i954.photobucket.com/albums/ae27/Mummy-2-be-2010/th_utf-8BVklERU8wMDA3LjNncA.jpg

Aw its such an exciting time, bfp's and walking babies. Congrats to all. Leo walked really funny when we first put shoes on him, he kind of stuck his legs out straight as if he was showing off his shoes!!!! Bless! He walks fine in them now and even brings them to us when he wants a walk!

Chloe got her full walking shoes yesterday :wohoo: the lady in the shop said she may walk funny in them for a few days as they cant feel the floor. She put them on her and i stood her up on the floor while they were checked and they lady said see if she will have a little walk and she went running off in them. the lady said i take it back shes walking better in them already. Got a lovely purple pair and we got a photo and everything done.

saw all alora's birthday piccies on facebook they lovely kate :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->