*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Aww nothing like a Daddy's girl :) my DD loves my DH so much. She melts his heart that's for sure. We would love a boy. So we can experience having. Son and carry our last name on. If we have a girl we will be thrilled too because DD would have a close relationship with her. So I'm fine either way. We plan on having one more. :)

Hi Guys,
Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday. !! So exciting. This is my first. I had a early MC in Jan last year.

due early Oct i think... wont be sure until Monday next week.

Hi! I got your invitation to join this thread.. so here I am! I haven't had my appointment yet but EDD calculator said around 09/29.

This is my first! My 3rd cycle of TTC.. I can't believe it happened so quickly. I'm really excited but now I am terrified of something going wrong. I can't catch a break lol! I'm really tired. Exhausted. Increased appetite. Feeling heavy. Sore/burning boobs. A little bit dizzy sometimes. My brain is mush too.. hehe.

Hi Star,
I know exactly what you mean. I am soooo terrified something will go wrond but I'm trying to keep as calm as I can.

Happy and Health 9 months xx

Hi Guys,
Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday. !! So exciting. This is my first. I had a early MC in Jan last year.

due early Oct i think... wont be sure until Monday next week.

Congrats!!! Welcome! That's so exciting! Do u know when your last period was? That's the date I went off of to come up with my EDD.

I got that pain if I sneeze and also sometimes peeing I feel it. But yup LOTS of odd uterus area pulling/moving...

I feel nervous about a girl only cause I worry I can not give her all she needs if she is girly girl. Princesses is one thing matching outfits/gown shopping is NOT me. Sure she will have friends for that so not to worried. Then again my Grandma, Mom and I are all not to girly so sure some depends on how raised. I just don't want child to feel they missed out on so much cause of my style.

I got that pain if I sneeze and also sometimes peeing I feel it. But yup LOTS of odd uterus area pulling/moving...

I feel nervous about a girl only cause I worry I can not give her all she needs if she is girly girl. Princesses is one thing matching outfits/gown shopping is NOT me. Sure she will have friends for that so not to worried. Then again my Grandma, Mom and I are all not to girly so sure some depends on how raised. I just don't want child to feel they missed out on so much cause of my style.

Haha you are funny. I wasn't very girly when I was little. I have a twin and my mom would put us in matching outfits but not because I wanted to. I got more girly after high school. My daughter runs around with purses and bracelets. I'm always wondering where she gets that from. You will do just fine. They will be who they are meant to be. Plus style doesn't really matter. :)

:) I will just find play groups for her. Leaning to this is a boy but will see in Sept/October. I babysat a girl for years and we did fine. She still remembers playing! Used to let her lead the way and I did ok following the "rules of her games" Did alot of coloring and playdoh/"cooking"

Aw yea you will be a wonderful mommy.
Are you not finding out the gender?

No I always wanted to wait:) No spare room and our bedroom is painted pink(we never got around to repainting and then...it grew on us lol) Getting a pack n play new and want one with more features so it will be whatever color. Other items will be mostly used items. Diapers I can not bring self to buy used but will reuse among additional kids I have(PLEASE!!!)

That is so sweet about your DD! It will be fun to compare this pregnancy with your DD's pregnancy - I wonder if it'll be really different if it's a boy? :haha:

Welcome zebadi!

@KittyCat I feel the same way about a girl. I'm not an overly girly girl either, I wear makeup but it's very minimal. I straighten my hair but only because it would be a giant frizzball of poof if I didn't. :haha: I think it will be fine though! Not all girls are girly girls. :flower:

Glad to find others who understand! My sister is more girly then me but not your typical girly girl and she did a make over on me once. Did not tell me to be careful taking it off and I had swollen eye for a few good hours:S

It will be so exciting to hear what you have kittycat. :) the best surprise!

I will find out with this one. We did a reveal party with DD and found out what we were having with our friends and family. This time we will probably will find out the traditional way during the ultrasound and when we have another I want to try to keep it a surprise.

I have girl and boy picked out, have for years!!! That is the sucky part of LTTTC. So many oh I will get that and do this. Then they stop making the product.

I am SO thristy! I been drinking so much water from the gallon jug. Need one of those 5 gallon tank dispensers next to my bed!

aw yay!!! i have no names picked out really. DH and I have a hard time agreeing lol

omg i have the same way!! so thirsty! i was telling DH that tonight.

Was thirsty last time to. Heard very normal. It is unreal though! Husband is not to concerned about names as long as it is not off the wall. I would never do that so we are ok:)

Yea drink lots of water ladies. I had many episodes of dehydration when I was preg with DD even though I was drinking water. I'm so so sleepy today/tonight. I'm headed to bed now. :)
Yea we haven't talked about names yet. Everlee is unique so we will probably do another unique name. Just don't want it to be weird. So it will be awhile until we decide.

Went in today for a blood test. Results came back with 233, that puts me around 4 weeks! So I am even more excited now! We go back in on the 10th.

This is our 1st. We are hoping for a girl. We like the name Elysia. I've been feeling pretty bloated and dehydrated. I am not a fan of water so I have been trying to suck it down with a straw. My belly sometimes has a burning feeling, but that might be my ulcer acting up. I'm really tired but having a hard time sleeping :( But! We are very excited and I think no matter what bad side effects I have, I'm going to love being pregnant! Now if I can just get over the fear that something bad is going to happen.. eek!

I been adding fresh lemon or lime-NOT near bedtime. Learned that few days ago. Sipped some water and minutes later was on hunt for Tums. Also trying to find other things to add as no beer and no soda pretty much was it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->