*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

My first appt is on jan. 30th. I will be 5+1 weeks. Not sure what to expect at this appt. we moved in August so this is a new Dr... With DD my first appt/US was at 8 weeks. I kind of hope they wait to do the ultrasound.

I took my last test today at 13dpo :) the line has gotten darker and darker. AF will have been due tomorrow. Yay goodbye AF for 9 months!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
With my first I was like I know I took a pregnancy test 10 days or so ago but DAMN I feel off and took an OPK on urine right before I went to sleep, hour tops hold and boom dark dark line and almost no control. IC HPT in AM gave me one INTENSE line!

My af was due on the 18th so I past that goal.

At 5 +1 I guess they would do another urine test or blood test to confirm pregnancy.

Yup that was a major goal for me to pass to. I was like ok due in 6 days, 5,4...1 day past 2 day past:) Husband was like uhm?

Thanks! Yea that' is what I'm thinking they will do. I can't wait to get out of the first Tri. I will feel a lot better. My cousin text me last night. She sent me a picture of her 6 month old daughter wearing a big sister shirt :) I couldn't believe she was pregnant. Haha I text her back a pic of DD wearing her big sis shirt. She's not sure when she is due because her cycles have been messed up but she thinks sometime in September. :) I'm so excited for her.

Hi guys! Today has been a pretty blah day. I am feeling really shaky, dizzy, weak. Really cold, can't seem to get warm today. Hopefully this is normal and will go away soon. Other than that, just a little crampy, boobs aren't as sore today. I've e-mailed my doctor asking if I can come in sometime soon and get my HCG levels checked to make sure they are rising/doubling properly. How is everyone else doing?

Aw I think that is pretty normal. So Wouldn't worry but if it continues maybe u should have your iron levels checked to see if you are anemic. I felt like that later in my pregnancy with DD and I was anemic.

I have been freezing as well. I can not get warm. Not sure if it's because it's so cold outside and our house can't keep up with it or it's me.

Honestly, no,. I'm having a really hard time drinking water. I hate it. Tried crystal light but found out it's not really good to have when you're pregnant. My urine is pretty dark and it's worrying me that I'm dehydrated. Any advice on other things to drink other than plain water?

I know it is hard. I was never a water drinker either. I have to force myself. Your body will want it though. You are definitely dehydrated. That's not good. Try to drink 32oz of water or something a day. You will feel so much better otherwise you could end up at the hospital getting ivy fluids. I had to do that once even though I was drinking water. I drink water now but also drink these bottle drinks called ICE they are so good. $1 a piece. You can find them at grocery stores. Not sure what you have out in Iowa. You should look for them. The are in tall skinny bottles.
Also they make these cups with infusers inside that you can put cut up fruit in to flavor your water. Bed bath and beyond sells those :)

How do you add the link of your pregnancy journal to your signature like that?

I like adding fresh fruit cut up to water. eat most of it and throw a slice in. I HATE water but I know I need to to have best shot of healthy baby. I found it helpful to keep a container of water and try to challenge myself to finish it within few hours/the day.

Lol ok sorry I'm confused. Do I put the link where you have words here?

Yay! Hope you like them! Or have you had them? They have 0 calories and are pretty good for you. They have carbonation in them so hope you don't mind that.

I like adding fresh fruit cut up to water. eat most of it and throw a slice in. I HATE water but I know I need to to have best shot of healthy baby. I found it helpful to keep a container of water and try to challenge myself to finish it within few hours/the day.

That's a great idea! I also find it easier to drink it if I use a straw. I find that I drink more. I just carry my cup around all day.

Ok baby brain scratch what I asked about where to put the link. Geez! I'm already losing it. I don't think it ever went away from my first pregnancy.:dohh:

Yay it worked! I now have a pregnancy journal. :)

as far as the water thing goes .. I like to put cut up lemon in my water. if I don't have lemon I put just a splash of 'simply lemonade' in there. that helps me drink more :) I too have been dehydrated the past couple of days. me , dh, & dd have all contracted some sort of food poisoning :( but I think it's at the end of its course! thank god!

Yay, glad you figured it out jmandrews :) Sorry I didn't respond, we left to the grocery store.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys! I bought a couple of the crisp apple ICE's. I've had them before, we actually had some here but my bf drank them :p Our grocery store has their own brand too instead of 10/$10 it was 10/$6.. we bought a few of those too.. they aren't calorie free though they are 10 calories.. but I'm fine with that. Also bought some fruit to snack on to get extra water and some lemons to put in my water. Not sure why I dislike water so much, but I always have! I'll crave it every once in awhile.. but when I really need it, I can't seem to drink it.. hah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->