*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

I am so incredibly thirsty too! It's nuts.. I thought it was just me. :haha: I find I'm craving a ton of salt, too. I normally have a really sweet tooth!

We've had names picked out for a while. After LTTTC as Kittycat mentioned... You end up planning and thinking about things. Although we've gone through lots of different names over the last 3/4 years.. We like Alana for a girl, and either James or Hunter for a boy. If James, it'd be James Hunter, if Hunter, it'd be Hunter James. My husband prefers Hunter but I'm not sure - in the UK that name is very rare and I'm not sure how it'd go over. :haha:

@StarBrites Great numbers! :happydance:

Hi Guys,
Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday. !! So exciting. This is my first. I had a early MC in Jan last year.

due early Oct i think... wont be sure until Monday next week.

Congrats!!! Welcome! That's so exciting! Do u know when your last period was? That's the date I went off of to come up with my EDD.

Thanks Jmandrews - I cant go by my lmp as it was in Oct last year.. lol. I'm very irregular. We have been ttc for ages but as AF isnt reglaur i dont ever know when i'm ovulating so this was a real shocker. I had been referred to a RE last month who was going to start me on provera to induce a period then clomid days 2-6.

Guys - Are period pains normal in early pregnancy? I was having pains last night and its totally scared me. I misscarried last year so every little niggle is going to set me off

From what I've heard it can be perfectly normal. It's if they get rather painful and accompanied by spotting/bleeding that you need to worry. :hugs:

So many times on these boards you will see woman say they are out this month as AF cramping started and then it doesn't and they get +. I agree if not to bad and nothing else with it I would not worry. I felt ALOT of pulling first few dpo and for a week then less and started up again yesterday. Common with all things pregnancy it seems it will be here one day gone the next and then twice as bad after:p

Go by your gut to. If it feels wrong fight for tests if they say all is ok. In my area of US if you go in to ER they tend to do a complete work up, AB US and vag US, bloodwork.

Thanks Kitty and whigfield.
I have another question... Sorry!!! I had some ewcm today with a tinge of red... is that normal? i'm freaking out about everything!

Can be, especially in early pregnancy and if you had sex. If it is gets heavier you want to call DR but I would not if it is light.

Hello I would like to join. So far my due date is 10/1 but based on my short cycles I pretty sure I will be a late Sept. Mom so lets go with 9/27th. This will make my 4th baby. I was totally caught off guard because I stopped ttc in October. But New Years champagne must have got the best of us lol. Congrats to everyone!

Zebadi, I have had cramps with all of my pregnancies there totally normal. I feel bad this time because I really wasnt expecting to be pregnant so I popped a motrin 800 for two days before taking a test. These first few weeks are so nerve wrecking for everyone.

Zebadi, I have had cramps with all of my pregnancies there totally normal. I feel bad this time because I really wasnt expecting to be pregnant so I popped a motrin 800 for two days before taking a test. These first few weeks are so nerve wrecking for everyone.

Congrats Truth.!
Thank-you, yes i cant wait for the 1st trimester to be over. h&h 9 months to you. x

Does anyone plan on making a pregnancy journal? I made mine yesterday. Feel free to stalk and if you make one I will subscribe! Mines posted in my signature.

Has everyone started making there appointments yet? Im biting the bullet until 8 weeks this time.

I am waiting to. I started spotting around 6 weeks or so and when I had US at 7 and few days it got worse so I want to wait it out and get past that. Had US when I was 9 weeks and no HB. I really was further but use their dates to make it easier. Baby was few weeks behind at 7 week scan as I think she should have been more like 10 weeks then.

I think thats why I am waiting til 8 weeks also. Those early US are for dating and always get my hopes up. Hopefully these 4 weeks fly by. I may go pick up some dollar store test just for the heck of it. Sorry for your loss.

Just keep in mind at some point they may turn negative and all can be fine! Hook effect I think is name. With that said...I am testing on OPKs that I have on hand.It turned +(Test dark as or darker then control) few days after first +HPT. It is now way darker then control.

My first scan will be at 6+5. I had my first last time at around 5+3 or something silly, and we saw the bean and a heartbeat then, so hoping we see something this time. Of course we're prepared incase we don't see anything yet too.

Just made my first appointment 2/25 exciting lol.

So funny you mention opk, I have some old ones that expired in 2012 so out of desperation to figure out where af was. I took it and what do you know a smiley face appeared then dh ran out to get a frer and those two lines popped up immediately.

Congrats Truth.!
Thank-you, yes i cant wait for the 1st trimester to be over. h&h 9 months to you. x

Hello I would like to join. So far my due date is 10/1 but based on my short cycles I pretty sure I will be a late Sept. Mom so lets go with 9/27th. This will make my 4th baby. I was totally caught off guard because I stopped ttc in October. But New Years champagne must have got the best of us lol. Congrats to everyone!

Welcome!!! I updated the first page and put u down for 9/27. Congrats such an exciting surprise!!!

I also experienced cramping with DD and am with this one too. Very normal. :) I am prob more nervous with this pregnancy than my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->