*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Congrats on the boy Allstar! And yay for all the great scan and bump pics! Looking great everyone!

Zephyr - love the stuff you've made, especially the purple dress!

Heartburn has not been my friend either but so far tums do the trick and it's usually only at night.

My tailbone and low back pains just keep getting worse every day and now my numb thigh is hurting if I put weight on that leg too long. Blah.

Had a 3 day weekend though and DH and I got a lot done. We went shopping for baby and got our pack n play we will use for them to sleep by the side of the bed when first born. Also got a more compact double stroller from a friend that's better for travel and keeping in the car. Got a secon. Infant car seat and a few other things. Also got our carpet laid in the hallway. Just need to do the edge finishing and it's done! As getting things organized in the house and the back yard ready for our pool install in a few weeks! Yay! I think nesting is kicking in early for me. I feel the need to get as much ready as soon as possible. I have a feeling I may end up on bedrest if these aches keep getting worse like they are. I'm not sure I can make it too much longer on my normal day to day schedule. I'm in so much pain now already and this is only the beginning!

AllStar-- Congrats on the boy!

MamaMac-- I know exactly what you mean with the nesting. Mine started a couple of weeks ago.

Hey guys, I'm a bit late to the party but can I join? I'm due 2nd October. Team yellow.

Hey guys, I'm a bit late to the party but can I join? I'm due 2nd October. Team yellow.

Welcome!

Congrats on the boy AllStar!

I don't think I've started nesting but I did freak out when my husband told me he doesn't want to buy a crib until after the baby is born!

Welcome!

I don't think I've started nesting but I did freak out when my husband told me he doesn't want to buy a crib until after the baby is born!

That's scary. 3 of my girlfriends from work have given birth in the last month and they all said "Order your crib ASAP because they can take 8-12 weeks to arrive". My friend ordered hers way in advance, and it kept getting delayed, It ended up arriving two days before the baby was born even though it was scheduled to arrive WEEKS before that.

I never thought it would be a hassle, but I started looking into it early due to their advice.

I guess it depends on your area and where you order yours from. (Or if you have a crib in mind that you can buy and bring straight from the store).

Welcome!

That's scary. 3 of my girlfriends from work have given birth in the last month and they all said "Order your crib ASAP because they can take 8-12 weeks to arrive". My friend ordered hers way in advance, and it kept getting delayed, It ended up arriving two days before the baby was born even though it was scheduled to arrive WEEKS before that.

I never thought it would be a hassle, but I started looking into it early due to their advice.

I guess it depends on your area and where you order yours from. (Or if you have a crib in mind that you can buy and bring straight from the store).

After I started crying in the middle of the store he caved and said I could get a crib whenever! He had no idea how stressed I really am, he doesn't quite understand the whole concept of nesting!

My Radiologist's office called me and asked me to reschedule the scan as the radiologist is going to be on leave on Friday when I was initially scheduled to go. They luckily gave me an option to move it up too... so scan in 3 hours!!!! Eeeek!!!

Hoping everything will turn out alright! Have a ton of shopping to do afterwards! :)

Congrats allstar!

I have two more payments left on my natures sway hammock! It should arrive in two weeks. I cant wait to set it up.
We already have 1 cot we saved from the twins so when baby has outgrown the hammock we will move into a cot but I'm hoping to get a few months out of the hammock at least.

My Radiologist's office called me and asked me to reschedule the scan as the radiologist is going to be on leave on Friday when I was initially scheduled to go. They luckily gave me an option to move it up too... so scan in 3 hours!!!! Eeeek!!!

Hoping everything will turn out alright! Have a ton of shopping to do afterwards! :)

That's awesome! Do they tell you them what the gender is? Can't wait to hear how it goes!

I have my anatomy scan next Tuesday. I already know the gender so I'm just super excited to be able to see my baby again. This party of the pregnancy has me the most worried. I mean I don't really feel anything movement wise. Sometimes I think I feel something, but then no nothing for a few days. And my symptoms are on and off.

Ooh, can I join you lovely ladies? I'm due October 19th!

Oh, also! I forgot to say, I found out at 17 weeks I'm team pink :D

Welcome to all the new ladies :hi:

My nursery set should be arriving at the store today! We chose a 4 in 1 crib so it can grow with the baby. Also ordered changing table and 3 drawer dresser. DH will be painting within the next few weeks. I'm a crazy planner and have to have everything ready ahead of time. Somehow though I seem to be very relaxed about the birth part though. The only thing I have planned for that is I would like to try no drugs and do it on my own, but that could change during labor.

Ooh, can I join you lovely ladies? I'm due October 19th!

Welcome! And congrats on the girl!

Congrats Allstar on the boy!

Today is my 20wk ob appt, and then 2 more days until my scan!! I wish they were on the same day since I have to drive 80 miles to get to both. Oh well. Baby has gotten so strong, both ds and dh have gotten lots of feels! And yesterday I started noticing a few kicks and movements while standing, not just sitting! Can't wait for confirmation that it is healthy, and that I can stop calling it "it"! Lol

I am excited, we found a new house. We currently live in an old country house divided into 2 units and we only have 2 bedrooms. We found a 3 bedroom house and we get it July 15. :D The house is perfect for a family of 4 and I can't wait to move in and start getting everything ready for baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->