*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Hi ladies! Here is a pic of baby girl! :pink:

Everything measured perfectly, and looked perfect. They did spot one tiny CPC around the brain, which the doc said she only told me about because she had to, but that it's nothing to worry about since she's perfect otherwise. Of course I'll worry a little, but I'm doing pretty well not letting it get to me. :) I have a follow up scan at 28 weeks to get a few other measurements they couldn't get clearly bc her head was so low. Exact same position as her older sister, and we also had a second scan with her at 28 weeks. Hoping to see the CPC is gone also. I'm so excited that DD will have a sister!

Sorry the pic is sideways! I'm not sure why it did that!:shrug::haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies! Here is a pic of baby girl! :pink:

Everything measured perfectly, and looked perfect. They did spot one tiny CPC around the brain, which the doc said she only told me about because she had to, but that it's nothing to worry about since she's perfect otherwise. Of course I'll worry a little, but I'm doing pretty well not letting it get to me. :) I have a follow up scan at 28 weeks to get a few other measurements they couldn't get clearly bc her head was so low. Exact same position as her older sister, and we also had a second scan with her at 28 weeks. Hoping to see the CPC is gone also. I'm so excited that DD will have a sister!

Sorry the pic is sideways! I'm not sure why it did that!:shrug::haha:

Congratulations honey! A little girl :pink: :)

Congrats on the girl Red! Maybe the girls will catch up this week, Lol.

Oh, also! I forgot to say, I found out at 17 weeks I'm team pink :D

Congrats honey! :) will add :pink: to the list!

Girls are starting to appear and may still catch up with all these boys yet! :)

Welcome sunseal and congrats on the girl!

Also Congrats to you red! Cute ultrasound picture too!

All these girls might just catch up! :pink:

Bought some more stuff for our nautical themed nursery. And I thought this little plague was hilarious. I'm going to put it on the changing table

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Here's the other stuff I got

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4
Bought some more stuff for our nautical themed nursery. And I thought this little plague was hilarious. I'm going to put it on the changing table

Cute!

I just bought an applique for the booty of one of our cloth diapers, it says,"oh shit!" Lol! Sorry if that offends anyone :)

Yay! Scan went so well. Baby is so active and kicking all over the place... though I feel nothing much as yet. Everything measured accurately!

The radiologist did not tell me the gender :( But my DH swears that he saw the boy parts when the doctor was looking at the lower body. We are both happy either ways but my DH would like to believe he saw it right and that we are team :blue: ! I'm the 20th Blue bump in here!

So I'm just going to go with the blue team for now and call my darling baby... HE!

Heartrate is at 156 bpm.

20-week scan tomorrow! So excited and hoping everything will be fine :) (and that baby's legs are crossed!)

Congrats mommyberry! Geralyn where did you get that stuff? I love it it's so cute!

Newlywed that's cute!

Single digits until my ultrasound. :D 9 more days. I can't wait. I have an OB appointment tomorrow, can't wait to hear the heartbeat again.

Yay! Scan went so well. Baby is so active and kicking all over the place... though I feel nothing much as yet. Everything measured accurately!

The radiologist did not tell me the gender :( But my DH swears that he saw the boy parts when the doctor was looking at the lower body. We are both happy either ways but my DH would like to believe he saw it right and that we are team :blue: ! I'm the 20th Blue bump in here!

So I'm just going to go with the blue team for now and call my darling baby... HE!

Heartrate is at 156 bpm.

Sounds like a boy to me! There was no mistaking what I saw, so I'm betting your husband did indeed see :blue: a boy!

:)
Yay!! Congrats honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"