*October Bumpkins*2014* 43 Babies Born!

Welcome to those who have just joined and congrats on all the gender reveals! Mommyberry, I'm pretty sure it's a boy if that's what was seen!

20 weeks today so halfway through. Exactly a week until my scan. Can't wait!!!

Just back from my 20-week scan :D

It took a bit longer than they said - around half an hour instead of 20 minutes - because baby had squished up headfirst into my right side, and had legs stretched against my left side o_O So baby's upper body was kind of angled awkwardly and the sonographer had me coughing and doing sit-ups (sort of!) and turning from my back to my side, and he was really giving it some with the probe, trying to poke and jiggle baby into moving so he could get the measurements. After I sat up when he'd finished I saw my stomach was covered in hives from where he'd been pressing!

He eventually got baby to turn a bit and got what he needed, and we have a couple of pictures of baby's profile and one of the feet <3

He didn't ask if we wanted to know the gender, which I'm glad of, so we're still very much :yellow: - I didn't see him even look at a 'potty shot' angle.

Everything looks fine, all the structures he looked at were normal, and we saw baby yawning and wriggling about.

Feeling really quite tired now though! Just going to have a lazy day from here. Scan pics to follow once hubby's finished tidying them up :)

Mrs Eleflump-yay! So glad all went well and you got to stay team yellow...I know some babies aren't that shy :haha:

Loopy Laura-happy 20 weeks today! :) half way there :happydance:

Welcome Twelvty and Sunseal!

Congrats on the girls Sunseal & Red!

Mommyberry - congrats on the "boy" :haha: I think the others are prob right that I he saw it it's a pretty safe bet on boy!

Geralyn - LOVE the nursery loot! So cute! Can't wait to start nursery shopping with my mom in a few weeks when she visits!

Rbourre - congrats on the new house! That's so exciting!!

Mushymilk - Men simply can't understand nesting! They are clueless haha
My hubby had the "baby's room" full of his stuff and when I told him it was time to clear out he replied, "I still have 9 months!" Really??? So dumb! I finally convinced him that if he didn't let me nest now then he'd be doing all the work alone when I'm on bedrest or at least too big to help! Haha

Our next big purchase is the cribs. Want to try and get them in the next 2 weeks so we have that all set before my mom arrives as she and I will be tackling the nursery as soon as we know genders! :)

Have my anatomy scan next Wed and the 3D gender scan on June 9th! Can't wait!!!!!

Started last night waking up with majorly aching hips, especially on my numb thigh side. So painful :( I'm a side sleeper anyway so I didn't think that would become an issue for me but I guess the combination of babies weight pressing down and the pinched nerve are not making the side sleep stuff very fun :( Any advice? I already have the pillow between the legs.

Congratulations and welcome to the new ladies! So exciting when new ladies join the group!

Congrats to the ladies who have recently had scans and found out genders. Can't believe we are all so far along already!

AFM: I am now 19 weeks! Can't believe that I am almost halfway through this pregnancy! Where on Earth has the time gone?! :shrugg: I hope everyone is doing well! I have been amazingly sleeping really well the last few nights. My hips have been starting to bother me, along with some lower to mid back aching. Have been dealing with a stupid yeast infection.. but thankfully it finally seems to clearing up. So annoying! :haha: I could handle it if it weren't for the danged itching!! :haha:

I am late to the ballgame but would love to join you ladies. I'm 19wks+1 and Due Oct 15th. We find out next week if we are team pink or blue!

I am late to the ballgame but would love to join you ladies. I'm 19wks+1 and Due Oct 15th. We find out next week if we are team pink or blue!

Welcome :)
Will add you to our list!

Congratulations and welcome to the new ladies! So exciting when new ladies join the group!

Congrats to the ladies who have recently had scans and found out genders. Can't believe we are all so far along already!

AFM: I am now 19 weeks! Can't believe that I am almost halfway through this pregnancy! Where on Earth has the time gone?! :shrugg: I hope everyone is doing well! I have been amazingly sleeping really well the last few nights. My hips have been starting to bother me, along with some lower to mid back aching. Have been dealing with a stupid yeast infection.. but thankfully it finally seems to clearing up. So annoying! :haha: I could handle it if it weren't for the danged itching!! :haha:

Any tips on how to clear it? I'm also suffering. I've had 1 lot of stuff from the Drs which did nothing! Many years ago I used to take a tablet which cleared it but guess I probably can't take that now.

Anatomy scan tomorrow at 22 weeks.. so excited!! 2 more weeks until V-Day :)

Boyfriend is very sick. He's been violently coughing, spitting, getting chills, headaches, fevers, body aches, congestion, runny nose, sore throat. I took care of him all day yesterday.. well I tried.. but nothing was working. I started getting a scratchy throat and a fever, and a tiny cough yesterday afternoon but I went to the doctor and they checked for strep throat and I was negative. Suggested possible viral URI. Not sure if he has the flu or not but I did get my flu shot and nothing has progressed past what my symptoms were yesterday. I'm nowhere near him in sickness. He's still very sick today :( Hoping he gets better tomorrow but he will have to wear a mask while we are at the doctor just in case!

Any tips on how to clear it? I'm also suffering. I've had 1 lot of stuff from the Drs which did nothing! Many years ago I used to take a tablet which cleared it but guess I probably can't take that now.

I got BV a few months ago and was able to take Flagyl. You can still take medications for yeast infections during pregnancy. Just talk to your doctor :)

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the new ladies as well as congrats on gender reveals! It's nice to see a few girls being added.

I take acidophilus which is a probiotic, also cleaning the surround area with coconut oil helps. One remedy I found worked great last time I had one and seems to have helped this time was taking a small-ish clove of fresh garlic and actually inserting it up in there! Mine is all but gone now. HTH!

I had an OB appointment today, baby's heartbeat was 140. :D I'm so tired today, my OB is in the city so we have to go 45 minutes away and it was first thing this morning. We went shopping after and now I am really tired. I hate how easily I get tired being pregnant.

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on all the new gender reveals, it's all so exciting:happydance:

However personally I am absolutely fuming, I was getting crampy period pains and my midwife told me to ring the labour ward which I did. She said to take paracetamol and call back in a few hours if not any better:wacko:
So I called FOB to let him know, as I didn't just want to say in a couple of hours "hey I'm going to hospital" and he answered the phone and just said "I'll call you back, I'm leaving now and I'm starving":growlmad: I don't even know where he is and he doesn't even care to ask what was wrong, I don't understand how he's changed so much in 2 weeks of us breaking up:nope:
I rang his mum and told her and she got upset and told me to come visit her next week as she doesn't want me so upset.

I rang him 2 hours ago, I imagine his mother has text or call him and he's not even arsed!

Welcome to all the new ladies and congrats on all the new gender reveals, it's all so exciting:happydance:

However personally I am absolutely fuming, I was getting crampy period pains and my midwife told me to ring the labour ward which I did. She said to take paracetamol and call back in a few hours if not any better:wacko:
So I called FOB to let him know, as I didn't just want to say in a couple of hours "hey I'm going to hospital" and he answered the phone and just said "I'll call you back, I'm leaving now and I'm starving":growlmad: I don't even know where he is and he doesn't even care to ask what was wrong, I don't understand how he's changed so much in 2 weeks of us breaking up:nope:
I rang his mum and told her and she got upset and told me to come visit her next week as she doesn't want me so upset.

I rang him 2 hours ago, I imagine his mother has text or call him and he's not even arsed!

Honestly.. your obviously better off without if he can't step up now whats he going to be like when baby is here?! :growlmad:

Hope your ok, i'd go hospital anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->