October bumpkins 2019

Yeah I’m not sure what was going through my mind! Had to of been the thought of not having 2 in diapers maybe! Haha!

So far he’s doing pretty well but like I said he’s been showing interest for time now and watching all of us go all the time probably helps! We’ll see how the rest of day 2 goes!

good to see all mums and babies still plodding on!
I am only aiming to be a week early with my csection so most definitely still an October baby.
I have my next next growth scan on Thursday so fingers crossed all looks good there.
We took the kids to Legoland on Friday and Saturday...4 hour trip down there, 2 nights in an unfamiliar bed, and 2 days of 8+ hours of walking in 25-30° heat WAS NOT FUN!! I am really suffering for it now, but I wanted to make sure the kids had had something exciting to do before everything is all 'baby' focussed again.

My fundal height was checked today and i m measuring a week behind :|
i somehow have a feeling that this baby will also plot under 10 percentile and be Small for gestational age.. growth scan is on Saturday, so lets see.

i am just so tired..I am going through a terrible bout of cold and my head is spinning...i am like i am done being pregnant, but i also don't want the baby to come out now.. arrghhh..

Rant over, lol!

Last edited:
So I got bored and tried to find pictures from my last two pregnancies. I really feel the smallest this go around, but like her sister, she's measuring exactly on for the week. I'm just praying she'll still be a 9 lber lol. I know that sounds weird but I've only grown big babies.
baby-compare.jpg

Anyway how is everyone doing today? I go for my 32 week apt tomorrow. Can't believe I have the 34 week and then every week after that. Can't believe how close we're all getting. I also saw some of you have your induction dates planned already! I'm hoping she'll come early like first week of Oct instead of closer to her due date. Halloween is my favorite holiday and I really want to take my two older kids trick or treating.

You got me looking and comparing too today! Lol.. I was in so much pain last night and this morning so I told myself I wasn’t doing much today besides sitting with my feet up and relaxing my pelvis today. The kids have been so good and are napping now so I’ve been stuck to my phone doing nothing! Lol

First baby was lakelyn (33 weeks)
Second was Tallen (36 weeks)
And then third baby at 34 weeks

3203ED81-06CD-4ADD-85DB-C0CDAD34D4F9.jpeg

My fundal height was checked today and i m measuring a week behind :|
i somehow have a feeling that this baby will also plot under 10 percentile and be Small for gestational age.. growth scan is on Saturday, so lets see.

i am just so tired..I am going through a terrible bout of cold and my head is spinning...i am like i am done being pregnant, but i also don't want the baby to come out now.. arrghhh..

Rant over, lol!
I'm either dealing with allergies or a cold too. Pretty sure it will be a cold but I'm still in denial I'm sick. Hopefully you feel better soon. I was measuring 1.5 weeks behind from 26-29 weeks, then suddenly now I'm a week ahead. My midwife isn't concerned unless there is a difference of 3 weeks.

Had my 31+3 week midwife appointment today. Measuring 32 weeks, which is a change as I've been almost 1-2 weeks behind the past couple appointments. She's finally not breech anymore which is nice to know, I was convinced she would never turn for some reason. I'm mostly just struggling with back ache when I sit too long and rib pain since her butt is right under my right side of my ribs and it's a lot harder to take deep breathes. Besides that though I feel good and still managing my regular fitness routine so far so can't complain too much.

So after finally taking the cot down and getting hubby to build it.. I no longer like it :blush:

We have sold it and bought a new one that should be here tomorrow...

I don't know about you but my nesting is so strong the last couple of days like banging headache at all the things I want done.

Kids go back to school on Thursday (mine have been off since end of june) so I cannot wait for that.. 3 whole hours to myself lol

When should I pack my hospital bag and start washing the babys clothes? 26 days till my section

So after finally taking the cot down and getting hubby to build it.. I no longer like it :blush:

We have sold it and bought a new one that should be here tomorrow...

I don't know about you but my nesting is so strong the last couple of days like banging headache at all the things I want done.

Kids go back to school on Thursday (mine have been off since end of june) so I cannot wait for that.. 3 whole hours to myself lol

When should I pack my hospital bag and start washing the babys clothes? 26 days till my section
If it were me, I’d do it now! But I’m a planner so I tend to do things several times over! Like with DD I packed it and repacked it a good 4-5 times! Had car seat base in my car at 32 weeks (just base not the actual seat) and such. I’m holding out on installing the base this time only because my car is one row and I will have 3 car seats in one row! I’ll probably have DH rearrange all the seats and install base around 37 weeks! The diaper bag is halfway packed but I haven’t started doing anything with a hospital bag yet for dh and myself. I honestly don’t remember if I got ours together before having my second or not. Lol with my first I for sure did! Lol.

I have ordered a going home outfit for a boy and now I need to get something for a girl! I also need to get a couple more things ordered and some more diapers and wipes would t hurt anyone. But we’re basically just waiting it out around here!

Anyone else notice on some signatures that the baby has now turned?

i noticed that! my baby is head down and very low, it hurts down there lol x

Omg same.. I'm in agony.. I was never like this on my other two.. i literally cant sit down only lie driving is becoming a nightmare and walking is so un comfortable x

My boy has been head down almost the entire pregnancy. I think he's facing forward though. At least he has been for our last few scans.

Our baby shower was this last Sunday and I was just overwhelmed by our friends and family. So much love for this little boy and he isn't even here yet. Afterwards we went to get a 3d/4d scan.

Here's my little stinker. He smiles when he hears me laugh. He did it twice during the scan. :cloud9:

FB_IMG_1566930376468.jpg FB_IMG_1566930372714.jpg

Hi ladies

Glad to see your all doing well. @Demotivated so happy to hear ure blood presure is back down to normol that's good to hear.

It's been so hot here again the past few days. Not fun when ure heavily pregnant but it's going to cool down tommorow thank God.

My itching is back with a vengeance. Hoping it's just to do with the heat and not my bile acid levels. It was at 34 weeks that it got bad with DD.

I had my whooping cough vaccine today and I have midwife again tommorow then back ul the hospital again on friday for more monitoring and bile acid bloodtest.

My bump has dropped so much and been having some painful Braxton hicks contractions in my belly and my back but thankfully they fizzle out.
Pelvis is still agony but I'm just plodding along. Literally lol:jo:

I found a photo of me at 33 weeks with DD and put it next to one of me now. And tbh I think I'm roughly about the same size.
IMG_2019-08-27_13-04-48.JPG
First photo is me at 33 weeks with DD and the photo of me in the shorts is me yesterday

32 weeks today and had my growth scan.. Baby is on the 30th centile, they confirmed my placenta is not low lying and she has finally turned and is head down!! I am so happy! Keeping my fingers crossed she stays head down and continues to grow well :)

That's fantastic hon. U may find that baby will really start gaining now she may of been just a slow starter. It's so good she is a healthy size and the right way around.

My boy has been head down almost the entire pregnancy. I think he's facing forward though. At least he has been for our last few scans.

Our baby shower was this last Sunday and I was just overwhelmed by our friends and family. So much love for this little boy and he isn't even here yet. Afterwards we went to get a 3d/4d scan.

Here's my little stinker. He smiles when he hears me laugh. He did it twice during the scan. :cloud9:

View attachment 1066960 View attachment 1066962

So cute hon look at them chubby cheeks. All these chubby cheek baby scan photos are making me melt. So darn adorable.
I have a growth scan next week but it's only a 2D one:-(

growth scan done. placenta and cord look normal. Femur length is still under 5th percentile, estimated fetal weight has dropped from 12th to just under 5th percentile.
The scan woman think this is mostly due to the unusual leg measurements throwing off the weight calculations, but need to see what the midwife thinks tomorrow (consultant is on holiday this week!)
Trying not to stress, because she kept reassuring me that everything else looked fine, but it really wasnt the news we were hoping for...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->