October bumpkins 2019

Oh hon bless ya. It's ok to lose bits of it and it's just a pale yellow colour. Its mainly when u have the show as in the bloody show which I believe I had. I had a little pinky stretchy stuff when I wiped but it wasnt alot and then I had thick pale yellow stringy gloopy stuff and I was like I'm losing bits of my plug but wasnt to alarmed as there was no blood and it was only a few bits. But then I noticed a bite increase in mukas and that's when the actual plug came out. It was alot and big and was pale yellow but on the inside was dark which I think was old blood. Then when that came out and I wiped it was all this mukas with reddy pink blood.
Sitting here all worried now waiting for the next thing. Having presure In my vagina to urghhhh.

I had my bloody show and water break at the same time with DS1, but I didn’t go into labour! Had to start the induction process 12 hours later and finally my body started labour another 6 hours after that.

Luckily your water hasn’t broken as they have to deliver at that point. I’ve heard of some ladies losing their plugs early and still going full term. Hopefully that’s the case for you too! I remember with my son I secretly hoped for early labour just so I could meet him and be done with pregnancy - now I’m in no rush for him to come haha. I’ll take the discomfort of pregnancy over a stressful NICU stay anytime [-o<

I had my bloody show and water break at the same time with DS1, but I didn’t go into labour! Had to start the induction process 12 hours later and finally my body started labour another 6 hours after that.

Luckily your water hasn’t broken as they have to deliver at that point. I’ve heard of some ladies losing their plugs early and still going full term. Hopefully that’s the case for you too! I remember with my son I secretly hoped for early labour just so I could meet him and be done with pregnancy - now I’m in no rush for him to come haha. I’ll take the discomfort of pregnancy over a stressful NICU stay anytime [-o<

I really dont want my waters breaking I wud freek out. Hopfully i can keep him in there for another 2 or 3 weeks. Xx

Glad things have slowed down @Suggerhoney hopefully it will stay that way for another couple of weeks..

Can you ladies believe its September?? Most can officially say I'm having my baby next month eek... some might be september babies too x

Section is 21 days away!!! Like how???this is flying in. I dont know if I want it to rush so I can meet the baby or go slow so I can treasure every day as my last time being pregnant!?

I still haven't done my hospital bag yet so finishing that is on my list this week..

I am in a lot of pain lately with acid reflux like really bad so that part of me just wants it over so I'm not in pain anymore...

I'm in the hospital tomorrow (tue) (its 3:30 am in ireland on monday morning now.. thank you acid reflux for having me awake ) to meet the anesthetist and sign everything about the section. I am seeing the doc as well as I'm not coping mentally very well with this pregnancy it's been a lot with all the blood sugars needles and the insulin and the acid reflux as well as being a mom, wife and carer for my dd. I would be lying if I said I haven't struggled these last couple of weeks.

Hoping they will check me internally as I'm in a lot of pain like baby has engaged big time but I cannot go naturally so that is freaking me out big time.. some pretty strong braxton hicks has taken my breath away over the last couple of days so I'm just nervous for what is to happen over the next 3 weeks.

Hubby had a vivid dream I had the baby this Saturday so that is freaking me out lol he never has anything like that so hoping he isnt predicting the future lol

Hope Hurricane Dorian isnt affecting anyone or anyone family here.. it looks very scary.. we dont get anything like that in Ireland ever so I couldn't imagine how scary it is x

31+4 weeks! Time is flying.

Glad things have leveled out for now Sugger. I hope it stays that way!!! Super scary what's happening to you.

FB_IMG_1567390827663.jpg

Rest and take it easy Sugger. FX he stays put for another few weeks.

Im super excited for everyone and super nervous at the same time. My Braxton hicks contractions has been a little crampy when it hits me with a little back pain kick.. We are almost there ladies..:D8-[:shock:

Hope your ok Sugger? How are you feeling today?
I have also been loosing my plug for a week or so now, only little bits though! And the lightening crotch is unreal! X

Hope your ok Sugger? How are you feeling today?
I have also been loosing my plug for a week or so now, only little bits though! And the lightening crotch is unreal! X

I haven't seen any "plug," but YES!! the lighting crotch got me a few times yesterday.

Ugh its 4:43am in the morning here and of course I've been up every hour to use the rest room to trying to find a good position to now enjoying my little one kicking and hiccuping.

Glad things have slowed down @Suggerhoney hopefully it will stay that way for another couple of weeks..

Can you ladies believe its September?? Most can officially say I'm having my baby next month eek... some might be september babies too x

Section is 21 days away!!! Like how???this is flying in. I dont know if I want it to rush so I can meet the baby or go slow so I can treasure every day as my last time being pregnant!?

I still haven't done my hospital bag yet so finishing that is on my list this week..

I am in a lot of pain lately with acid reflux like really bad so that part of me just wants it over so I'm not in pain anymore...

I'm in the hospital tomorrow (tue) (its 3:30 am in ireland on monday morning now.. thank you acid reflux for having me awake ) to meet the anesthetist and sign everything about the section. I am seeing the doc as well as I'm not coping mentally very well with this pregnancy it's been a lot with all the blood sugars needles and the insulin and the acid reflux as well as being a mom, wife and carer for my dd. I would be lying if I said I haven't struggled these last couple of weeks.

Hoping they will check me internally as I'm in a lot of pain like baby has engaged big time but I cannot go naturally so that is freaking me out big time.. some pretty strong braxton hicks has taken my breath away over the last couple of days so I'm just nervous for what is to happen over the next 3 weeks.

Hubby had a vivid dream I had the baby this Saturday so that is freaking me out lol he never has anything like that so hoping he isnt predicting the future lol

Hope Hurricane Dorian isnt affecting anyone or anyone family here.. it looks very scary.. we dont get anything like that in Ireland ever so I couldn't imagine how scary it is x

I remember when I was a kid about 7 yes old and we had a hurricane here in england and it was so scary and caused alot of damage so I cant even imagine how these poor people in Florida are coping right now. I just pray for all there safet . It's so scary.

Not long for you now hon. Hopfully if I dont go into labour b4 my induction will be the same day as you 23rd September. I'm hoping I will get the official date at my appointment on wed. Seems like I have been waiting for ever for a date lol.
This will prob be my last pregnancy as well because I'm 40 in December but I guess u can say never say never and plenty of womon are having babies In there 40s now but I'm not sure I can go through all this worry again.
I cant wait to have this little boy in my arms just so I know he is safe. But even then I'll still worry. I guess that's the joy of being a mum lol. U dont stop worrying.
3 weeks is so close. I packed my hospital bag yesterday so that's all done. Just have to pack a few last minute things if u go into labour or the day b4 my induction like phone chrager' medication' phone lol' and my maternity notes.
Can u believe were having babies this month and the rest only next month.
It's crazy even tho it's gone so slow for me I can still remember posting when I was only about 4 weeks pregnant and now here we all are right at the end eeeeeek.
Hope u dont go into labour b4 ure section hon. That must be scary. Is there any reason ure having a section and cant go into labour? Just out of curiosity? If ure last 2 were sections its possible to have vbak so then u wudnt have to worry so much if labour did start. Can they not do the section earlier. Like around 37 38 weeks instead? Just to put ure mind at rest a bit. Have u laboured on ure own b4? Sorry so many questions.
Hopfully nothing will start and u get to ure section date with no problems. [-o<

31+4 weeks! Time is flying.

Glad things have leveled out for now Sugger. I hope it stays that way!!! Super scary what's happening to you.

View attachment 1067256

Thank you hon. You look lovely<3
Nothing much happening today other than an increase in CM. No more blood in it tho. It's just like very slimy and watery. Sorry to much TMI. LOL:sick:

Rest and take it easy Sugger. FX he stays put for another few weeks.

Im super excited for everyone and super nervous at the same time. My Braxton hicks contractions has been a little crampy when it hits me with a little back pain kick.. We are almost there ladies..:D8-[:shock:

Thank you hon. Yes I hope so to. At least another week and a half I dont want him coming b4 35 weeks that's for sure. No dought I will still be sat here at 37 weeks.

So ladies nothing much to report. The odd Braxton hicks but nothing to crazy lol.
Big increase in CM today but no blood in it. Just very watery and slimy and slippery but that's about it.
Feeling supper tired today so just chilling.

34 weeks today :yipee:. Just noticed that the baby on my ticker has turned upside down Haha that's cool.
Kids are back o school Wednesday so will be nice to have some peace and quite in the day time haha.:loopy:

Last edited:
I’m here in SC on the coast so we’re watching it closely to see what it’s going to do! Prayers for the Bahamas though! Devastating hearing that poor momma cry please pray for me and my 4month baby that we make it! Her apartment complex roof came off and there was severe flooding up to almost the top floor. Some were trying to make it across to a higher building and some didn’t make it. So heartbreaking! The videos and photos from there have been heart wrenching!

Yes the hurricane is so scary hoping everyone stays safe!!

Anyone else’s babe’s kicks feeling very painful? The past couple of days this baby has been kicking and moving so forcefully it’s actually hurting quite a lot!!

Yes the hurricane is so scary hoping everyone stays safe!!

Anyone else’s babe’s kicks feeling very painful? The past couple of days this baby has been kicking and moving so forcefully it’s actually hurting quite a lot!!
i have noticed this aswell, mainly in the rib area, it bloody hurts x

Had my appointment today.. haven't had a growth scan since 28 weeks is that unusual??? Especially woth GD... I only have one more appointment on the 17th of September and then been admitted on the 21st of September to start steroid injections for my section on the 23rd.. signed all the legal documents.. had a mini scan I didn't see anything... the doc was training someone in so wasn't telling me anything.. I dont know what weight the baby is?? The head is fully engaged and hitting off scar tissue so that is why I am in so much pain nothing will change till I have the baby.. so in other words like it and lump it

This day 3 weeks my baby will be here woohoo x

I have had growth scans at 24/28/33 and my last one is at 37 weeks.
Baby is engaged and has being for the past week, I was sent to triage today after seeing midwife as I said I was having small gushes,thankfully waters are still in tact though the midwife did say they are bulging and she could of broken them, was also getting tightenings which was picked up as well, she said she doesn't think I will go to full term though I said will see! My bp seems to have settled around 146/88 now I'm on medication and my last growth scan at 33 weeks estimated baby to be 6lb x

IMG-20190903-WA0006.jpeg

Ladies I just had my growth scan and he is 6lb 13oz I'm sat here in tears. I'm so scared. I see the consultant in a minute I'm just here waiting to be seen now.
I really cant give birth to a huge baby naturally I'm so scared.

Awe Sugger, everything will be alright. Dont worry so much, everything will work out you have to believe in yourself that you can do it. We all can do it and we will... hugs!!!

Ohhh sugger don’t be sad. Have you expressed your anxiety to your consultant? I wish they could be a little more understanding towards you and your situation, especially because of your past pregnancies and complications :(

Afm...

I went for a wee and wiped and had some plug (have been having for maybe 2 weeks now) little and often come away... but this time it had tinges of blood in it?
I have a midwife app today so I will bring it up. But does that mean anything?

I had my plug some away bit by bit for a couple of weeks before having my son, but never any blood? X

Afm...

I went for a wee and wiped and had some plug (have been having for maybe 2 weeks now) little and often come away... but this time it had tinges of blood in it?
I have a midwife app today so I will bring it up. But does that mean anything?

I had my plug some away bit by bit for a couple of weeks before having my son, but never any blood? X

Could be the start of your bloody show I had that for 2 weeks or so before dd1 came

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->