• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

October bumpkins 2019

Spent today out getting all the things for baby! I was buying things here and there and splitting it up with my registry discounts but decided I’m over it and just buying it today and getting it over with!

I have a few things I have to order online because they’re online only, but other than that I just need to sort it out and get it put up!

Also believe the baby’s bag is completely packed and I got most of mine and DHs bag packed! So crazy! I made a list as I packed of what I had for each of us and what I’d need to throw in there before we left like phone chargers and stuff. Also because of where we live we NEVER know what the weather is going to be, so I did t pack bottoms for my DH cause I don’t know if it’ll be 100 like today and he will need shorts or if it’ll be 40 degrees like it was a year ago at this time and he will need pants! I’ll be in leggings so that doesn’t matter and a nursing tank. If it’s cold I packed a couple sweaters to throw on so my part is good!

I will be calling my doctors office in the morning after dropping my baby girl off at her first day of pre K school! So many emotions there, but mostly happy for her now! But kind of hoping they can get me in for an appointment ASAP! I’m so curious to see if I’m dilated at all and what this baby’s weight is estimated now! This weekend has been crazy down there and I still feel like the baby will be earlier than my other two! But I also thought that about my 2nd too and he only came a couple days early!

My cervix though is like soooooooo low! I’m talking like about to fall out! I have no clue if this is normal or not but it’s never happened to me! Anyone else? It was an accidental feel by the way! I don’t typically feel around in there!

Wow ok I m not the only one, lol

Teanna, that must hve been scary! Glad u ok hon..

I'll probably take tums too coz mornings r bad for me :(

I keep them next to my bed on my stand. Usually it strikes in the middle of sleep like teanna was saying. The tums knock it out until morning

I keep them next to my bed on my stand. Usually it strikes in the middle of sleep like teanna was saying. The tums knock it out until morning
Thats where I keep mine too, Tums are gold. haha

Hi lovies.

@brittany12 I'm so happy the storm didint hit you to bad that must of been such a worry.
My cervix is low as well and supper soft and getting tons of bad lightning crotch. It makes ure eyes water. Feel like baby has a little knife in there and is trying to stab his way out. Outchy.

@Demotivated praying ure scan brings good news.

@playgirl666 I've been like this for the past weeks hon and getting contractions that just fizzle out. But keep an eye on it.

ATM
I am in hospital again. Came in yesterday and I've been admitted. Was kept awake Thursday friday and Saturday because of contractions. Only for them to fizzle out by morning.
Been very itchy and I just feel so emotionally and physically drained.

I've had the test again to see if I'm about to go into labour but again was negative which to be honest I was disappointed about because it means all these horrible pains and contractions are for nothing.

I'm being kept in again today and then will see a doctor again tommorow.
Hoping they bring my induction forward because I cant go on like this anymore.
I feel physically and emotionally drained.

My bile acid levels have gone from a 17 to a 27 so are on the rise but it's still not classed as to high.

My nanna is still convinced I will have him on Wednesday on her birthday but I dought it.
I know no test is 100% and i dont know how accurate this test is but I was told if its positive it doesnt mean ure going into labour but that the hormone has just been detected and if its negative then its unlikely ure going to go into labour. I think it only detects up to 7 to 10 days.

I'm just so fed up ladies.
Sorry for the rant:brat:

On a brighter note I'm now 35 weeks. I had DD at 35+4 and I remember saying back when I got diognosed with cholestasis that if i can get to 35 weeks I'll be happy.
And here I am:happydance:

@Suggerhoney good that atleast the labour tests are not coming positive.. i have a feeling that you will have the baby at 36-37 weeks.. but as long as the baby is healthy, all is good..

My BP just shot to 150/90 :/
I went in for my last IV infusion and the nurse freaked me out.. called my OB but she had left for home so she has called me tmrw morning after I get my sonography done..

What bloody nonsense is happening :(

@Suggerhoney good that atleast the labour tests are not coming positive.. i have a feeling that you will have the baby at 36-37 weeks.. but as long as the baby is healthy, all is good..

My BP just shot to 150/90 :/
I went in for my last IV infusion and the nurse freaked me out.. called my OB but she had left for home so she has called me tmrw morning after I get my sonography done..

What bloody nonsense is happening :(

Thanks hon. Wud be ok going to 36 weeks but just cant bear another 2 weeks like this.
I'm still in hospital.
Getting bad acid reflux and neuasa.

Sorry about ure blood pressure hon. Was ure urine ok? Hope the blood presure goes back down. [-o<

Thanks hon. Wud be ok going to 36 weeks but just cant bear another 2 weeks like this.
I'm still in hospital.
Getting bad acid reflux and neuasa.

Sorry about ure blood pressure hon. Was ure urine ok? Hope the blood presure goes back down. [-o<

I hve those pee sticks at home which test for urine and they were totally negative.. same colour as water so atleast Clear there. Let's hope BP goes down too :(

Today I am 34 weeks and had my last scan! Baby is measuring great on the 21st centile and has stayed head down so I have the green light for a natural delivery with no induction! Last night I was surprised by my work colleagues to a lovely meal with gifts and flowers and balloons as I am now taking any remaining annual leave before official mat leave starts. Was so lovely of them! Here is a pic of my 34 week bump :)

DSC_1197~4.JPG

Second scan Today. Marginally better. Though fluid has gone down to 7, baby's weight is around 5lbs. Doppler is better. Now gotta go fr NST on Saturday and scan#3 on 18th.
Next course of action to be decided then.

Oh and have been put on bp Meds. 100mg x2 Day..

Hope everyone keeps hanging in there...

been midwife today, they have picked up an infection, so gotta start anti biotics asap, also baby is 4/5 engaged x

Everyone’s appointments are making me so ready to have mine tomorrow! It feels like forever since I’ve been seen! Only 2 weeks technically but those have only been BP and urine checks nothing else!

The weather here has been so hot and muggy since the storm and it brought these things called lovebugs and they’re awful!!! They don’t bite or anything they just sworn you and your house and doors and there’s millions of them! Also ants everywhere! I’m so moody and just wake up in an awful mood and have zero patience!

Just lost a huge chunk of my mucus plug sorry TMI it does have a brown colour to it like old blood so could it be the start of my bloody show??

Will keep an eye on it..

I went for a long walk today and have been having on and off pains since.. I'm so unfit lol

I can't believe our babies will soon be here, I'm hoping the days fly by now.

I saw mw today, bp 145/85 which I'm happy with, tablets are helping, urine clear, he's 2/5 engaged and I've being loosing my plug over the past 4 days, nothing to get excited over though as I know it can still regenerate but I've never lost it before so I'm secretly excited lol. My midwife asked today about induction because of my previous issues, I will see what consultant says next week but currently I'm happy to see how it goes, I would really like to go into labour naturally but I don't think my consultant will be happy with me going past 40 weeks x

Just lost a huge chunk of my mucus plug sorry TMI it does have a brown colour to it like old blood so could it be the start of my bloody show??

Will keep an eye on it..

I went for a long walk today and have been having on and off pains since.. I'm so unfit lol

Could be the start!! x

Oooh sounds like a few babies want to make an early appearance!

So at the midwife today I found out baby is lay back to back. That explains the awful lower back pain I've been getting! Also had a few really painful lightning crotch pains today and a few cramps on and off. Praying this isn't a sign of early labour as although I'm fed up I don't want to go into labour before 37 weeks and definitely not while baby is back to back! My midwife asked if I wanted referred to physio but by the time I would get an appointment baby would be here so I declined. She just told me to keep an eye out for signs of early labour.

Will keep an eye on it..

Hi hon I lost mine over a week ago now and had bloody show. Still no sign of labour. Just alot of aches and pains. App u can lose the plug and have bloody show but can still go another few weeks. But keep an eye on things

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"