October Due Dates

Emmy0320

New Mommy
Reaction score
Anyone want to join a thread for those of us due in October as we count down the final weeks and days?

I'm just over 35 weeks today and Due on 10/11. I'm slightly freaking out at what still needs to be done, haha. How is everyone else doing?

I'm due 10.5.13 and I honestly have nothing for this baby. My mom bought a car seat so I have something to take her home in, I bought her a lamp for her nursery, I have some outfits, I haven't packed my bag yet...I have nothing for her to sleep in when she's home. No crib, no bassinet. I'm stressing out big time.

But all in all, I wouldn't mind having her now lol. Not saying at this moment, but just saying anytime after 37 weeks is fine lol. I'm uncomfy...so it's a lil selfish of me but I am only human haha.

Sooo I guess let the countdown begin :)

I'm due 28/10 but being induced the week of 14/10 due to GD. We're pretty much ready, the nursery is done and we almost have everything we need. I'm mostly just terrified of being induced!

Looks like we have the same due date. I'm having a pretty crappy weekend with feeling sicky n really tired so not done much. I think i have most things sorted just need to sort out my hospital bags now. How are you doing??

We are due the 22nd oct we have everything brought now thank god I've started with my hospital bag figured I will add to it as the weeks go on!
I'm so uncomfortable with my spd but wouldn't change any of it for the world as I'm really loving pregnancy! We are moving home in 3-4 weeks not looking forward to the 2and half hour drive and changing hospitals at such a late stage but hubby's job say we must!
Can't wait to get nursery set up now look forward to chatting to you all over the next few weeks :) x

The hospital insists I am due on the 21st but I know when I ovulated and I say the 25th. Either way, I suspect my little princess will make an early appearance.
The crib arrived at the store today so we need to pick it up, rearrange the bedroom furniture, decorate a bit and then assemble the crib. That will be done either today or at some point over the next few days depending on when my mothers husband will come by and assemble it for us.

I have the clothes sorted but not washed yet because she is going to have a NICU stay. I also have a car seat, baby bjorn bouncer thing, baby monitor, play gym, pack and play, sheets, diapers, books and some toys ready. The stroller is going to be a gift and I told the person not to order it until she is here since I don't have room to store more stuff and I need to get some furniture into storage.

I'm due on the 6th October :)...I'm practically ready for baby just got little things to add to my hospital bag (it's not exactly packed yet) I'm alot more prepared then I was when pregnant with my DS, lol I love being pregnant but honestly feel like I can't wait for it to be over, I'm living with constant backache lol...can't wait to meet baby :)..xx

I'm due the 5th. I kept lots of boy clothes from ds so I didn't have to bu much (bummer!) :haha: I just got his new crib and sheets delivered so ill be washing and setting that up sometime this weekend. Last thing I need to do is set up the car seats and hope I can get all 3 to fit in the back seat lol.

I'm really excited, totally nervous that baby can come anytime..eekk

I'm due October 20th. Like iluvmyfamily I don't really have much prepared. Might be getting a car seat today though. Also have a few outfits for baby as well as a going home outfit.
Will start buying slowly next week. Real excited to finally meet baby. Hoping he stays in as long as possible, but am starting to get tired of all the pains and aches and insomnia. I'm taking online classes his semester so that helps a little and I try to nap once kids are in school, but it doesn't really go well since I'm not a napper kind of person.
But we will all have our babies before we know it ladies!! :)

I'm due Oct 23rd. I'm pretty much organised other than a few wee bits and pieces for hospital bag. I'm really fed up now and can't wait to get finished work and get baby out. :) when does everyone else finish work?

Will be lovely to pass the time with you all over the next few weeks xx

I'm due on the 31st. Halloween! =) & have absolutely nothing ready. I know I still have about 7 n a half weeks left but I feel like it's going to go by so fast and I won't have anything done. >.<

I am due on the 6th but only have another week before they induce me at 37 weeks, due to GD and high blood pressure. Right now I am battling my bp with bed rest, and today it is still trying to climb up into the dangerous range where I have to go back to the hospital per dr orders. :(

I am really hoping I get to wait out my last week at home with my 8 year old (she will be 8 as of tomorrow, and I want to be here for her party next weekend) and dh. The dr told me though that if I cannot keep my bp down at home then I will be admitted until delivery, and I REALLY don't want that.

Other than that stress, I have had a great pregnancy with just minor complaints up to the past couple weeks. Wishing I could go into labor naturally, and I guess it could happen, but doubtful. Just praying that my son will be fully baked when he is born and wont need any help with breathing. I know little boys can sometimes not be completely ready even by their due dates, so 37 weeks is a gamble.

Hope everyone else is doing okay through their final weeks!!

Due Oct 31, but if by some miracle he stays in doc will take him at 39 wks. Doubtful I'll get that far bc I have multiple risks for preterm and have had and irritable uterus for 4 wks now and contracting ALL.THE.TIME. Plus Dd was born at 35 wks. Everything's up in the air as far as this little guy is concerned!

Due on 26th, I can't wait to meet her :) its odd, sometimes it feels like I miss her eventhough I've never met her! Have most things ready, would be really happy if she came just a few days early but I've had a gut feeling from the start that she'll be late!

I'm due October 12th. We have everything we need for Little Man's arrival (except the breast pump/pram/cot/steraliser which will be delivered on October 1st) we have everything done. Apart from the house needs organising. Lol. We get the keys tomorrow (Sep 9th) and then have to decorate all of it. So not much really. :haha:

I'm with rubycoco, due the 26th.
I have everything done already just got to pack our hospital bags in a few weeks and maybe wash clothes, I'm undecided as a lot of people have said washing them made it harder to return if they were too small etc x

I'm due 20th but have a gut feeling I'll go overdue. We have most things bought but until I finish work very little has been done in the way of washing baby clothes and bedding. And I still don't really know what I need to pack in my hospital bag. Still got plenty of time though.

I'm due on the 21st with my first!

The nursery is pretty much set up, just gotta add decorations to the walls. We have almost everything we need for him, hospital bag is mostly packed, just need to add some pajamas for me.

Despite the aches & pains, heartburn and hourly runs to go pee, I'm really hoping he stays put as close to his due date as possible...I wouldn't even mind going over a bit! Mostly because I only get 6 paid weeks of maternity leave but I'm not going back until after the New Year no matter what :haha:

I'm nervous about delivery, especially since I'm going to attempt a natural birth and I have no idea how high of a pain tolerance I have...and birthing classes don't start til next week! (We were a bit late to the game, I think :dohh:)

I have a growth scan at around 36 weeks and I'm so anxious to see how big he really is. They said he measured a week behind at my 20 week scan, but at my 30 week 4D U/S, he was a very chubby looking little guy!

I'm honestly having so much fun being pregnant...I love seeing and feeling his movements & hiccups, and knowing I have my son with me at all times is so reassuring. But I'm even more excited for my husband and I to finally see and hold him anytime we want! (Even though they mean well, the daily questions from everyone at work about my progress really get on my nerves sometimes, but we'll just chalk that up to the hormones :winkwink:)

Only 6 weeks left, where has time gone?!

I'm due Oct 19th and just have a few things left to grab. This is second baby for us so we didn't go haywire with all the extras this time. Just necessities like bassinet, car seat, clothes and feeding equipment...

I'm due on the 14th, I have nearly everything ready, well, everything essential.
Just need to get a carseat/stroller combo :dohh:. Should have been at the top of the list, but I have this weird fear of jumping the gun with things. I plan to have it by my 36th week at the latest, but I have everything else for her already.
Just glad it's getting so close now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->