October Due Dates

I am due on the 5th October with my 3rd.

There is another thread called October pumpkins for all the October babies that are coming although I forget what section its in.

I am due on the 5th October with my 3rd.

There is another thread called October pumpkins for all the October babies that are coming although I forget what section its in.

It's under Pregnancy Groups & Discussion.

I'm being induced from 15th of October due to GD, technically her due date is 29th. I am really nervous about the induction but really want a natural birth if possible rather than a section so hoping it goes ok.

I have her bag packed but not mine, might do that this week though.

Her room is almost finished, my mum has made her curtains so they need to go up and my husband needs to put up some shelving then we are finished!

Aside from that there are a few bits I want to do around the house in preparation for her arrival, but we are almost there!!! Just over a month away!!!

I am soooooooo excited!:cloud9:

Due 17 October. Have a scan 18 September to help decide on natural or c-section (if section it'll happen at 39 weeks).

I've sorted nothing....:dohh:

Hey!!! Not long now ladies!!
I'm 36 weeks almost 37!! Full term �� this year has flown by!!
I'm due on the 2nd October!! Have always thought my little monster will be early but now thinking maybe ill be overdue!! x

Due October 10 and more than ready to be all done. I've pulled my round ligaments now and I am so sore all the time. BOO!

Glad I'm not the only one with chores left. Everything has pretty much been purchased (except the swing) BUT, we're closing on our new house October 2nd... 9 days before my due date. The house was supposed to be done being built so that we could close mid-August but of course that didn't happen. I have everything, it's all washed, but it's also all packed up in bins. We have a bassinet and rocking chair set up in our current house just in case, but the nursery cannot get done until we move.

I'll be following this group, i'm due oct 28th. I'm not really sorted, haven't done hospital bag or anything. Guess i'm hoping to make it to maternity leave and sort it all out then! :wacko:

I'm due 9th October and everything is done.. Nursery done, clothes washed upto 3 month, bags packed although a couple if bits n bobs left to pack in mine.. Can't wait for the arrival of our girl Darcy Rose.. Hoping she comes a little earlier than due date as I may be induced due to bad spd xx

Due October 5, and I am completely ready for our first baby. I am sitting at home bored out of my mind, waiting! Lol. I wish I still had things to prepare and get ready!

Hey, ladies! I'm due October 12th. :)

I have pretty much everything I need, except a new house! Lol. The house we currently live in is a 2 bedroom, so technically we have a spare room for her, but it's upstairs, and our bedroom is downstairs, so I'd rather not have her up there. She'll be room sharing with us until we find a new place which HAS to be before the end of November. Ugh, stressful. ](*,) I also want to get a diaper bag, extra diapers and wipes, breast pads and nipple cream. I'm waiting until she's older to get bigger-baby items like the highchair and walker.

I've been feeling alright lately. Compared to first and second trimester, third is a BREEZE! I can't do much housework without getting a very sore back and sore feet, and the lightning crotch really sucks, but other than that, I'm feeling fairly ok.

For the past few days baby has been a little too quiet for my comfort, so that's really got me down... :( I'm still feeling her move a little so I'm pretty sure she's ok, but since she's not moving like her normal crazy self and hasn't been for a few days, I'm concerned. I've actually currently got myself into such an impatient panic, I'm considering not waiting for my Wednesday appt and just going to the hospital tonight, but we'll see....

October2013, you can always go into L&D and have them monitor your LO for a little while if you feel you can't wait til your appointment.
Better safe than sorry, even if you're pretty sure.

October2013, you can always go into L&D and have them monitor your LO for a little while if you feel you can't wait til your appointment.
Better safe than sorry, even if you're pretty sure.

I'm really considering it.. The only reason I haven't gone yet is because she's had lazy days before and I don't want to run in if nothing is wrong (I'd rather run in when I KNOW something is wrong lol). I think this will be my plan for tonight: Try doing a kick count. If I don't get ten kicks then I'll see about going to the hospital when my OH gets home tonight.

Sounds like a good plan, don't feel like you're over-worrying if you go in and everythings perfect, that's what they're there for!

Sounds like a good plan, don't feel like you're over-worrying if you go in and everythings perfect, that's what they're there for!

True. :) I wish my OH wasn't such a butthead about it... Every time I get worried over reduced movements, he says, "But your doctor TOLD YOU when the baby gets bigger she will run out of space in there. Why are you so worried?"
Really, man? Why don't you try carrying a human inside you and see how easy it is not to worry over every little thing. :thumbup: Especially when she goes from moving like a squid to moving like a sloth....

EDIT: Well I attempted a kick count but only got 2 small kicks in about 23 minutes, so I'm going to try again after dinner. :(

Oh, I hate when guys try to quote the doctors and act like they know better :haha:
Try drinking some juice with ice cubes (even if its already cold, for some reason anytime I have anything with ice, my little girl goes nuts in there) if she doesn't perk up after dinner or maybe try poking her a little (sounds weird, but it works to stimulate them to move a little) and if those things fail, go in, just for peace of mind. I'm sure if you let OH know just how much it's worrying you he won't be a butt about it.

Oh, I hate when guys try to quote the doctors and act like they know better :haha:
Try drinking some juice with ice cubes (even if its already cold, for some reason anytime I have anything with ice, my little girl goes nuts in there) if she doesn't perk up after dinner or maybe try poking her a little (sounds weird, but it works to stimulate them to move a little) and if those things fail, go in, just for peace of mind. I'm sure if you let OH know just how much it's worrying you he won't be a butt about it.

Errrg I know. They just don't understand and probably never will. :roll:
Well I had some dinner, drank a Dr Pepper and now I'm in the process of doing a kick count. So far I've recorded 7 kicks in 35 minutes AND a hiccup session. :) So even though her kicks didn't feel as 'strong' as usual, I feel a little better and I'm more convinced she's alright.

That's great! Sometimes they just need that cold beverage to get them going hehe.
Quiet times are scary, though, I went in to L&D many times during the last weeks of my pregnancy due to reduced movements, thankfully all was well each time, but I remember how relieving it was to know everything was just fine, so if you do need to go in anytime in the future, don't feel silly or anything.

ETA: In later weeks, movement usually feels less strong and more like squirms and rolls, so maybe that's why they aren't as strong as usual.

That's great! Sometimes they just need that cold beverage to get them going hehe.
Quiet times are scary, though, I went in to L&D many times during the last weeks of my pregnancy due to reduced movements, thankfully all was well each time, but I remember how relieving it was to know everything was just fine, so if you do need to go in anytime in the future, don't feel silly or anything.

ETA: In later weeks, movement usually feels less strong and more like squirms and rolls, so maybe that's why they aren't as strong as usual.

Thanks, girl. :) Yes, quiet times really are scary. :| It's difficult for me to keep calm when she goes too long without a good, strong kick. Hopefully she's just getting cramped and can't beat me up as much now that I'm 35 weeks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->