October Due Dates

I'm due October 10th...I just recently purchased a stroller and bassinet. I have a few clothes, didn't even think about packing my bag yet :nope: Still got lots to prepare!

I'm oct 4 th and im with iluvmyfamily also! nothing prepared at all. bought a few outfits and bottles. but have recently lost my income so i am in a bind :-/... i did get a few clothes donations which is great! still need a car seat and a million other things yet! hoping she holds in there til her due date!

I'm due October 6th, and I'm really ready for her to arrive any time after we get to 37 weeks (I'm at 36 weeks as I type this). I'm as prepared as I can get, and not having anything else to do to prepare is making me anxious! Good luck to all of us, ladies!

Hi I'm due 17th October, baby boy number 4. My DS2 will turn 6 just 4 days before my due date. Also have a 7 and half year old and 3 and half year old.

My birthday is on the 5th of October and my little man is due on the 21st of October.

I'm due 28th Oct. We've bought baby a comforter and thats it. We've been issued our notice that landlord wants to sell so we need to find somewhere to move. Money is tight as it is, so we won't be buying much else for this baby. Mum is buying us the bottles. Then everything else will have to come after as and when we need it. Its all very stressful and not how I expected it to all pan out lol. Life and its curve balls eh.

I'm due on the 5th, they put me 5 days ahead at the 12 week scan but I'm positive when I ovulated and had symptoms as soon as implantation occurred so I'm thinking a few days earlier:) it would also explain why I'm measuring a week ahead. We have everything ready to go just about. I'm getting a lot of pains in my cervix I think they're called lightning pains and pretty bad heartburn but other than that I'm doing well. Just really scared of the labour despite it being my fourth time! Xxx

I'm due on the 18th... Not 100% ready for her yet, but almost. Need to start buying for my hospital bag soon :thumbup:

Can't wait to meet her :cloud9:

Hi girls, I'm due october 25th and I have people working on the nursery right now. They are adding a new window to the room so the baby will have more sunlight. I haven't bought that much stuff cos he is the first baby in both families so all the grandparents and aunts and uncles are buying him stuff like crazy. I have a crib and the stroller but I'm keeping them at the store where we ordered them until the nursery is finished, which should be this wednesday or thursday. Then I can start decorating! yay!

I have more rolls now too, have not felt a kick for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->