October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Just had a very hot south Indian garlic chilli curry which has resulted in BH. I'm pretty sure they won't come to anything though. Going to massage in some clary sage too.

What is this clary sage oil meant to do? I've noticed it pop up a lot in threads recently, seems people r getting fed up!

It's meant to kick start contractions, works on the uterus and causes it to contract.... You can either mix it with another oil and rub it into your back & bump or pit some drops I'n your bath....... I've used it twice so far and all it's done is give me a few extra BH.

I'm going to buy some clary sage oil today and give it a go.

Well, i ate a spicy curry las night and zero! Didnt DTD though as DH was too tired so gonna try that today. I dont think i'll be getting my 09/10/11 baby :(

Hey Ladies,
I am off to the hospital in a few hours to have my LO. I am so excited and nervous. Hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies! Good luck October mommies you dont have long before LO are here:happydance:

Hey Ladies,
I am off to the hospital in a few hours to have my LO. I am so excited and nervous. Hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancies! Good luck October mommies you dont have long before LO are here:happydance:
How exciting! Best of luck, keep us updated :D x

Hey Ladies,

Good luck, I hope it all runs smoothly for you, sure it will.

Good luck Darsilver, I hope you have a qick and easy labour. I cant wait to see pic's xxx

Hope everything goes smoothly. Is this the first October baby?! How exciting! And what a great date of birth ;-)

Good luck x

I've just DTD and now in hot bath. I really want 091011 baby but it dont look hopeful does it lol x

My 12th Oct baby is turning out to be a 10th Oct baby....getting induced tommorrow x

Ooo good luck Darsilver and newmum!! Yay looks like our first October Bub could be here today then!! :) x x

oooooooooooh good luck ^^

I have lost all hope now of giving birth normally rather than c section as been almost a week in latent labour and it has not progressed stronger :( So i will sit and wait til tuesday morning now.

Well I am now 1 week overdue! I am so fed up, had lots of mucus last night with pains but they gone now! Been
on a very long walk, didn't do anything, got 3rd sweep tomorrow, I hope to god she says I'm dilated cos otherwise all the symptoms I have had have been for nothing xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->