October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Still waiting here too, have a sweep booked today but not hopeful!

Good luck with your sweep!

As we have a few stubborn bubs, thought I'd share the fact there is a full moon on Wednesday! So perhaps a bit of moon watching between now and then will help!! x x

Good luck MrsMalowey fingers crossed the sweep works for you hun xx

Good luck with the sweep hun, hope it gets LO moving for you xx

Good luck with the sweep! Yes, hopefully the moon will do its magic for some of u ladies!

Whats all this about a full moon?? how can it help?? :flower:

Whats all this about a full moon?? how can it help?? :flower:

It's an old fashioned theory, that more babies are born when there is a full moon (or on the days surrounding it). It's loosely based on the idea that lunar and menstrual cycles are the same lenght and the fact the moon controls the tides and hence waters generally.

My monthly cycles used to be in sync with the lunar cycles and funnily enough my due date is only 2 days off the full moon, so you never know! x x

Good luck zo,

Right I'm gonna be watching that moon!!

Thanks for that info May!
Ooh, how exciting!! :dance:

Hi ladies,

Zero going on here, except i had the flu jab yesterday and i feel totally pants today.I had loads planned but cant get off the sofa :( Anyone else felt bad after the jab??
Its FIL birthday on thursday and he specifically asked for a baby for his birthday so i need to get my ass in gear and evict LO!!

I didnt get the jab hun so cant help but hope your feeling better soon xx

Hi ladies,

Zero going on here, except i had the flu jab yesterday and i feel totally pants today.I had loads planned but cant get off the sofa :( Anyone else felt bad after the jab??
Its FIL birthday on thursday and he specifically asked for a baby for his birthday so i need to get my ass in gear and evict LO!!

A lot of people are getting like that after the flu jab which is kinda ironic concidering it is meant to boost immune system and fight it but they get flu like signs from the jab :shrug:

This is one of the reasons i cancelled mine today i have flu atm anyway and have c section on tuesday so definately thought it was not worth having it so soon so got mine booked for three weeks time.

====

As for me still here, still in latent labor, i had a small glass of wine last night as last time my body shut off through fear and wouldnt relax as i was ill bigtime so was adviced only one to relax and help me sleep through the night and it worked. i felt so relaxed still nothing progressed but i got SIX WHOLE HOURS IN A ROW OF SLEEP i thought id hit the lottery lol

people pissing me off on facebook though taking guesses on when he will arrive honest to god i think they do not listen. I logged on to have 8 people saying "is he here yet" "gosh whats taking so long?" which i felt like smacking them for as he will come when he wants to and is ready and uh maybe it is taking so long because he is warm, snug and comfortable ahhhh

Plus i had messages saying i reckon he will be here saterday, others said sunday, had one go he will be here by the end of the weekend, three more on monday but it seems they cannot actually get it the most likelihood of being right which is through c section on tuesday.

why do people feel they have to guess when he will be born or make stupid comments. :dohh:

good luck ladies! i had an october baby last year, seems like just yesterday i was counting down the days (mins and seconds) :lol: until he was due, and here we are a year later.

:dust: to all overdue and waiting

I know everyone's different but I had my flu jab last week and had no side effects apart from a slightly achey arm but it didn't stop me from doing anything or sleeping normally. Just wanted to share on a positive note!

I had my flu jab and the nurse told me you shouldnt really feel any fluey symptoms as its not a live vaccine :shrug:

Hope you feel better soon xx

I had my flu jab and the nurse told me you shouldnt really feel any fluey symptoms as its not a live vaccine :shrug:

Hope you feel better soon xx

My nurse warned me (after i had it:dohh:) it might make me feel ill, so dunno if its a different one? Not sure.

I just had a spicy curry and plan on raping DH (after x factor!) I REALLY WANT MY 09/10/11 BABY!!! :happydance:

Hmmmm not sure then, I just got a really achey arm x

Ooo i deffo agree about the 9/10/11 birthdate ....... I would love that!! lol x

I want a 9/10/11 baby too! Lol. I've been trying EVERYTHING but nothing seems to be progressing beyond backache and bh's. x

I really want a 09/10/11 baby as well! Lol

Had a sweep today she said waters were bulging and I was favourable but still nothing not even any discharge x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->