October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Just thought I would let you all know that I had our baby girl lenna today, 9.10.11 only wanted to get booked in for my section wednesday and turned out I was already 2cm dialated and with quite a lot of contractions the doctor just decided to do it right then and there! Everything went smoothe I'm getting ready to get up in another 2 hrs or so! I'm so happy, she weighs 3225 g and is 49 cm long! I will post pictures as soon as I can

awww im jealous u had a 9/10/11 baby!!! :)

Congratulations hun so glad all is well xxx

COngratulations!!! great news xxx

I'm WELL JEL too I wanted 091011 baby too.
We have been DTD a few times today hoping for somthing to happen but now we are zonked out on the sofa so maybe it's just as well my 091011 baby is not meant to be we are totally energyless!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

Fingers crossed for some more babies being born soon!

xx

Wow Mama T, Congratulations. Im so jealous!

I have the health visitor popping over tomorrow morning to meet me. Not sure what we'll talk about, she just said she wanted to meet me before LO arrives. Anyone else's health visitor want to meet you before the baby? I thought they were for post natal care only???

Yeah I had a visit a few weeks ago
It's a new thing put now x

I really hope im next in line. MW appointment today, hope she will give me a sweep.

I'm having the most painful pressure pains tonight

Oo louise ...... Hope this could be the start!

Mama t congratulations i love that your baby was born on 9.10.11! I'm having all my tests done tomorrow so will find out when they will induce me hopefully. 4th night in hospital tonight, i hope i manage to sleep this time!

Lol I'm nOt getting my hopes out. I'm Preparing myself for him still to be in here when he's four! Hope this is it for you though Louise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->