October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

Louise ....... you never know, not everyone gets a show xx

I will keep my fingers crossed that the sweep works and you get your 9/10/11 baby!

Louise, sorry for tmi but how do they actually to a sweeP. Is it literally just with a finger or are any implements involved? Lol. I'm 40w on tues and at mw so not sure if she will do one or make another app to have one. She's never mentioned it but I want to be prepared.

i have a sweep tomorrow, 41 weeks!! they refused to do sweeps before 41 weeks... I really want to have this baby now, xx

Quick update, after having my sweep Thursday and convinced some waters went, ever since then I have been losing brownish blood, then just went loo before and lost a large bit of mucus, didn't have any of this with ds so I am really feelng hopeful, fingers crossed! Got my fingers crossed for all u ladies! Xx

jojo sounds VERY promising!!! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks x

They just insert their finger until they can feel cervix then if the cervix us open enough they insert finger and sweep in a circular motion
I lay on my hands as that helps.
I found it a little uncomfortable but not painful.
My last pregnancy I had three and were very painful but it was the opposite today just goes to show every pregnancy is different.

Well I was going to DTD tonight after x factor but instead I'm in bed sulking as I'm pissed off with OH I am feeling Fuc*ed today but he got hone from footie and I cooked lasagne salad and garlic didn't moan once and when he ate it I said lovely wasn't it he said yeah apart from the top was a bit crispy!
I made a home made pizza the other day and he said the sides were a bit hard abs it was too tomatoey so I said for fuk sake im sick of you criticising my cooking. I'd like to see you cook for a fukin change. If it wasn't for me he would live off chinese and beans on toast.
So I'm in bed wishing he would come and apologise just so we can DTD!!! But he won't stubborn idiot!
Sorry got into a rant then!

Ah he might still apologise hun. Men can be so stubborn at times. We dtd last night and it was bloody uncomfortable but did start off more bh's and back pain. Also had really long walk yest, bounced on my ball loads and had the 'famous' aubergine recipe for dinner. Lol. Bet he'll still be late but at least I'm trying.! Sounds good jojo! Got my fingers xd for you x

Eta- also taking 6 rlt capsules a day and using epo.

Ah he might still apologise hun. Men can be so stubborn at times. We dtd last night and it was bloody uncomfortable but did start off more bh's and back pain. Also had really long walk yest, bounced on my ball loads and had the 'famous' aubergine recipe for dinner. Lol. Bet he'll still be late but at least I'm trying.! Sounds good jojo! Got my fingers xd for you x

Eta- also taking 6 rlt capsules a day and using epo.

how strong are your rlt capsules? x

Girls I've just came downstairs. Im still annoyed with him and think he's a knob right now BUT I'm having period pains only slight coming and going so I've just put my hot curry in the microwave and I'm going to eat it then demand straight sex no kissing lol
I will keep u updated but I've got to at least try somthing I can't lie on the bed with these pains lol x

Ooo the period pains have gotta be a good sign! Fingers crossed hun xx

LOL love the straight sex ... no kissing hah!! xx

Lol, go you! Hope they turn into something. Rlt caps are 400mg. Have been increasing dose and am now on packet maximum, although apparently they don't work to induce, just make contractions more effective x

You don't want to encourage too much of a clear out though! sure sex will help and keeping active! My backache seems to have gone now :(

Like having really loose bm when pushing. Seems like things might be moving for you now. Lol. X

pooing in labour scares me lol ....... when i had my son i remember telling my OH i wanted to know if i pooped!! lol .... He was NOT alowed to tell anyone else but i wanted to know haha

Luckily ........ i didnt, im scared this time round too lol

haha oh i will keep my fingers crossed you escape a pooping incident haha! Have u been told to pack a net/sieve lol i kno alot of girls who plan a waterbirth have been told to pack one xx

Hmm my post hasn't appeared. No I haven't oddly enough. Mw said any accidents would just sink go bottom which is pretty gross. Have been having some form of clear out (either that or I'm not too well) since year mornbthough so hopefully if I do have an accident it will be a small one. Ew the thought is mortifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->