October Mummies..... It's Officially Our Month!!!

All the very best Rainie for tomorrow! How exciting!!! :happydance:

Look forward to your post with piccies :)

Good luck rainie and congrats to all the mummies. It's now officially my due date and no sign of anything happening. At the mw in the afternoon do not sure if shell offer a sweep or just make an appointment for me to have one x

Omg Louise we could be having babies same time. I've just made a post I've been woken to contractions they are not bad and are coming every few minutes but are bearable so I suppose I just got to sit and wait for them to get worse x

Eek how exciting! I was sure I would go just after you as I seem to gave been following you in my symptoms. Contractions have started now and just on my way home from hosp. No idea how I'm going to get any sleep but I guess I really need to or I'm going to be even more crap at giving birth!

They sent you home did they? I'm defiantly not going in yet then.
How are your contractions?
Mine are getting more painful but still bearable.

Oh we will probably have our babies today how exciting but scary at the same time x

My waters have not gone yet x

Good luck rainie!!! Hope all goes well

Wow louises!! Hope both goes well for you ladies

Yeah but I think that's just what they do here - just listened to baby, took my temp and bp, felt his position (still only 3/5) and checked it was def waters. Have to go back when I'm having three in ten mins lasting a min each. At the min they seem to be coming about every 7 mins and lasting about 45 secs. They are hurting but just sat with my tens on which is helping. How you feeling?

good luck ladies!!! It's so exciting having so many babies all popping out now!!!! LOL!

Now, if only mine would hurry along.... 3 days until EDD with no niggles to speak of yet!

I'm getting closer together and longer now - bloody sore so I'm dreading progressing. I reckon they're about 5 mins apart lasting 50sec. Goingvto reach for the paracetamol soon! Also had a little bit of a bloody show but nothing major. Good luck Louise!!!

How exciting, I've been following this thread since dot.

Good luck Louise's - you did well to wait so long, id be up that hospital like a shot. I'd rather they send me home. I hope I'm as calm as you guys, but I'm already stressing & I don't think she's gonna budge for a while

Good luck again to you Rainie, could be a hat-trick today! xx

I've been silently stalking as still feel i should be with the November ladies (official date is Nov 8th) but i'm being induced at 38wks or before due to GD. It is so exciting to see so many of you progressing - so there are two ladies in labour and one going for a c-section today? YAY! Good luck to all of you! :hugs:

I have my last growth scan today, then in under 2 wks bubs will definitely be here whichever way is best for him - argh!

Ooh Louises!! Good luck to you both!!
Keep us posted.....
xx

Oooooo good luck girls!! The moon is pretty full from today til Thursday, completely full tomorrow, let's see how many bubs arrive in the next three days!! Come on moon do your magic! :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->